JimmyB

I don't think I met him in game; but when I first started playing in 2006, I always loved his posts.
It is funny how I carry those old community members close in my heart.
You will be missed JimmyB; may whatsoever is take you to a good place.

Sorry to hear that and Condolences to the family.
I feel that he has been a big part of my gameplay here i always followed him at forum.

my condolences.
You will be missed.
~~'~~,~@

Perhaps MA can make a statue of his avatar and put it in that memorial island (like some others) in respect for his contributions to PE/EU.

And so he can live on in a way and not be forgotten through time.

Condolences to all of his family and friends.

Perhaps MA can make a statue of his avatar and put it in that memorial island (like some others) in respect for his contributions to PE/EU.

I think that would be a nice gesture from MA.

Last edited:
Condolences to all of his family. RIP

We used to meet a lot at the ituma spawn and we started talking. I didn't see him in years :( RIP

Eps hope you are doing good too man, fly safe :)

Thank you for all you’ve done for us JimmyB. I know you will help keep the trolls at bay in the afterlife. I recall many pleasant interactions with a man who was a caring community member. Rest In Peace.

Sad to hear that!
In very old days, i often meet him at a stable for train pets, or get some taming tips from him. He always was nice and friendly to me! Rest in peace, JimmyB

I think that would be a nice gesture from MA.
I like this idea, too. Rest in peace JimmyB.

Wasn't that Serica's husband?

Sad to hear he's gone. But one can take comfort he is no longer suffering.

My condolences...

no it wasnt sericas husband

Back