PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Trees respawn in the same place and after a period which can be quite short. The only variations are if the trees are short medium or huge, and the amount of wood & sawdust that can be harvested.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Been gathering trees with TT gatherer. The skill gain is quite nice (You got Zoology, biology, etc. even sometimes evade), but no MU. I usually just tt the loots and lose around 0.2-0.5 PED for the skills. It also contributes a bit to animal looter, afaik

You'd have to walk quite a long distance to move between trees. Sometimes there're 3-4 trees that are close to each other.

There are so many different types of trees in EU, but only 1 type that can be harvested. MA needs to expand to more different types of trees that can give more types of boards / tree yields.

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Go to my profile and check out pics I have taken of different types of trees that can be harvested. I can assure you that there are more than one, and that in places there are plenty of trees - like all resources its just a matter of finding where they are

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Go to my profile and check out pics I have taken of different types of trees that can be harvested. I can assure you that there are more than one, and that in places there are plenty of trees - like all resources its just a matter of finding where they are

What level are you in RG ?

Louise Ranavolana Brooks
    Blog Entries
    Images
    L25 but why do you ask? Level does not affect where trees can be found.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    I used 30 ped for repair and it last about 30 min on my last harvest run at the place where i find a lot trees on caly.
    Try halvemoon bay and you will be happy with trees Most they are in the noob mob spawns to find along the coast to east. payback of the 30 ped was only 27.55 ped

Stalker
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Stoica Alina Alina
    Society
    freeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranavolana View Post
    L25 but why do you ask? Level does not affect where trees can be found.
    i know im 36 :p

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trance View Post
    Try halvemoon bay and you will be happy with trees
    I have checked some locations where I have harvested when it was profitable, the trees are still there.
    It seems the respawn time has been increased, so it may happen that you dont find the trees when some harvester came along befor you.

hypnotica TRANCE blain
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    I have checked some locations where I have harvested when it was profitable, the trees are still there.
    It seems the respawn time has been increased, so it may happen that you dont find the trees when some harvester came along befor you.
    sounds like on mining At least, last night i tryed there was nice. Realy find fast, and a lot trees, and i also don't gatered all, about tool was broke after 30 ped using, so I stoped to continue.

Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Hello there and yes there have been a few changes sprinkled in with VUs some bugs and some intentional maybe but who knows. Was gonna update my harvest skill thread but here will work too.

They totally removed many tree locations on Caly just bulldozed them down. My favorite spot too which makes me sad. This was a year or so ago, time blends together.

There is a new bug with the glowing orb while the Terra is equipped. They are all gone so you have to scan with your cursor slowing down runs. Annoying especially for casuals, fortunately I have respawn locations memorized which makes me have to think more than I want while getting Wood

After the looter change they increased the cost of harvesting significantly. Typical losses on 4 PH-1's would be around .19 to .50 pec. It was easier to get multi's and profitable runs. This is now over! Maybe they felt people like myself and Akbar were getting to many new important skills for free? Maybe they have some other plan but it cost way more now. Losses now are usually around the 2-3 ped area instead of the previous PEC. There can be horrendous runs and you don't get those nice 2-3 ped trees like you used too.

Would of been nice for MA to mention in the VU notes the increased cost to harvesting and why they did it? I will agree that is was free uber skillin before but just the communication would be nice. I understand them wanting to change it. Just tell us why and the plans for the future.

Bonus - I have spoken to the Cyrene Devs about trees on Cyrene and for some reason there is an issue implementing them on MA's end. I asked about 6 months ago and talked to an Official again at the recent event. Still planned and hope they have trees there soon. That would be awesome because I really like Cyrene with all the dailys and missions. (hoping there are some kind of unique trees and BPs for them)

Obviously my favorite profession needs some love and hope it gets it in the future. Also the scavenging unlock specifically states that it increases harvestable resources. Will it? Lets hope at some point! This profession has so much potential. I would love for rare resources, BPs and discoveries because of the scavenging unlock! Give me some swirls!!
    Last edited by The Abomb; 01-18-2020 at 19:29.
    The Abomb now has Expert Wood! Level 48 Resource Gatherer - 5,564 RG Skill points
    I am Bruce Lee - 6,414 Martial Arts
    I am growing Strongah with the Force - 4,920 Force Merge

Being Realistic is the most traveled road to Mediocrity.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3