Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

...CRAZY man !!!
Yup! Please at the very LEAST communicate your intentions on this MA!!!! If even fresh installing doesn't fix things (for some people on various versions of Win), then what were the changes you made that are now buggering up our systems?
Or are you just writing off customers like left over bread at the end of the day?

Resinstalled Win 7 and Entropia
Result = same thing :scratch2:

if you installed win7 completely new..do you also have the SP1 for win 7 installed? thats a pre-req for the runtimes too

you need to install vc++2012 runtime for client loader itself (ofc with admin rights)

then install manually in redist folder of entropia the vc++2015 versions and run also cleint loader with admin rights...

took me also over1 day and tried several things (de-installed olde3st versions..like 2008..etc) ..and it went through..

Hope it does same for you ,

GL , Eddie

P.s.: on my system it looked like that the registrations of the runtimes and dll files were not fully registered in my system..also think the loader install script does only want this version , because other 2015 versions also were no success....

ofc ..there are diff issues on diff.systems it seems...crossing fingers for ya

Disclaimer: This is what I would do, you do it at your own risk.
(I know some of you are getting very frustrated, and I fully understand that.)

• Delete all your Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from Control Panel.
  • Reboot PC.
  • Immediately download and install Entropia from www.entropiauniverse.com.

See what happens. :computer:

Good luck! See you game soon. :thumbup:

Disclaimer: This is what I would do, you do it at your own risk.
(I know some of you are getting very frustrated, and I fully understand that.)

• Delete all your Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable from Control Panel.
  • Reboot PC.
  • Immediately download and install Entropia from www.entropiauniverse.com.

See what happens. :computer:

Good luck! See you game soon. :thumbup:

sounds crazy, but what you say is not working

Still nothing,

9 days have passed since the patch issue.
Ludwig have you any news? Should we start panicking?

oh yeah, Ludvig provided some news yesterday

Hello everyone! We are aware of the fact that some players are still experiencing update issues, and we are working on fixing these issues as quickly as possible. We are also following the discussions on the forum regarding this.

The solution right now should be to install the latest Visual C++ redist, as found here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

as I remember I already tried such solution the first day, and it didn't worked. It's interesting did they managed to recognize the problem, cause reading this I feel they have no clue what to do with it, funny ha :scratch2:

Thank you for the reply and update Vix.

I did just that and this time the C++15 didn't show and went into that error of *failed to update..*
Really disappointing to be honest.
As I remember in 2010 when I had a similar issue it took 2 weeks to 4 weeks until it got fixed.
So prepare for a long wait.

Where can I download Battle Royale?

You can download in the following places:
PC/Mac - Fortnite.com
Xbox - Xbox Marketplace
PlayStation - PlayStation Store
iOS - Available on App Store
Android - Download Here
Nintendo Switch - Nintendo eShop

See this list is reasonable we don't need every console. Just the latest consoles, frankly I could care less about nintedo switch thought. And Android and iOS don't have to be exactly the same game, but better then the current app. I'd actually like it if the mobile apps where like moba style. I don't have any consoles but I would buy one maybe even two Xbox ones or PlayStations if Entropia ran on it.

As for servers being down for a couple hours. Seriously you should have other things in life to do for a couple hours if you dont it's time to take a better look at your life.

Thank you for the reply and update Vix.

I did just that and this time the C++15 didn't show and went into that error of *failed to update..*
Really disappointing to be honest.
As I remember in 2010 when I had a similar issue it took 2 weeks to 4 weeks until it got fixed.
So prepare for a long wait.

sry to ask but you have up to SP1 ?

Hey Jack,

I have Windows Vista Ultimate SP 2.
So what you're saying is this update is better than SP2?'
I went here Control Panel\System and Maintenance\Windows Update and checked for updates and nothing.
I downloaded that file and it says *the update does not apply to your system*.

Check if you have already this update

For me the succeed was to up to SP1
so SP2 must be OK

Check if you have already this update

For me the succeed was to up to SP1
so SP2 must be OK

I tried and keep getting the message *the update does not apply to your system*.
The issue is this is set up for x64 and I am on x32.
So I went and looked for a x32 version but the best I could find is Windows6.1-KB2999226-X86.MSU
But same thing here , I got the same message *the update does not apply to your system*.

I tried and keep getting the message *the update does not apply to your system*.
The issue is this is set up for x64 and I am on x32.
So I went and looked for a x32 version but the best I could find is Windows6.1-KB2999226-X86.MSU
But same thing here , I got the same message *the update does not apply to your system*.

Dont wanna jump in here but... the patch jack has mentioned

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49077 LINK IS ONLY INFO

this patch is ONLY for win7 and you have Win Vista....so it cant work...

Since you have an older operating system and also 32 bit...the solutions on this working again are different...

Last edited:
Dont wanna jump in here but... the patch jack has mentioned

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49077 LINK IS ONLY INFO

this patch is ONLY for win7 and you have Win Vista....so it cant work...

Since you have an older operating system and also 32 bit...the solutions on this working again are different...

I know Edward but I wish to try anything; maybe something will work.
Time seems to pass by, getting close to two weeks and nothing help.
I was considering Windows upgrade but then I saw people with more recent versions complain they have problems aswell so I have nothing else to do but wait and keep hope alive.
So at this stage I'll try anything.

I know Edward but I wish to try anything; maybe something will work.
Time seems to pass by, getting close to two weeks and nothing help.
I was considering Windows upgrade but then I saw people with more recent versions complain they have problems aswell so I have nothing else to do but wait and keep hope alive.
So at this stage I'll try anything.

I also know this is frustrating and dissapointing etc...i can only offer you the help again with teamviewer and/or teamspeak for talking...

I worked some years in customer support with on site repairs and also remote ones...bec your system is at a point nearly where you cant write the All in one solution only with text ..there are too many factors playing in...

I also know that this is a kinda trust-relation thing..so i completely understand why you didnt want it...

but without knowing more details on your system..its very very hard to tell which solution fits your system..

I really HOPE...MA does adjust the client loader script (like Exluding the vc+ redist installation) in the script...so the client loader can update then completely...

Ofc this doesnt mean then the game would start ..but you can then better work on it on the Windows Layer...

Eddie

this is not normal, i play many modern or new games, this problem is linked with eu software.

today, I disabled antivirus, removed all c++ redistr. I had in my PC and tried again the link proposed by Ludvig, after I tried fresh EU install and its still the same 95% BUG STILL EXISTS.
The only hope MA will release the FIX. Would be nice to get some information about what's the progress on it.

It's a joke that players have to find solutions for MA brought problems.
2 weeks since the update and seems nobody of MA cares about it.

This is not how MA should deal with Players!!!:wise::wise::wise:

It's a joke that players have to find solutions for MA brought problems.
2 weeks since the update and seems nobody of MA cares about it.

This is not how MA should deal with Players!!!:wise::wise::wise:

yes, this is a realy realy big problem, i dont understand what they do. 2 weeks, i mean what they do?

Well maybe the problem isn´t caused by what you all think.

Have you tried to disable your Antivirus software for the update.
Have you tried to disable Firewall for the update
Have tried to run update as admin.

This for EU update aswell as for the C++ update.

Have you checked if your operating system has all available updates?

Maybe there is nothing MA can actually do, if the error is caused by AV software, firewall software or missing system updates.

Maybe there is nothing MA can actually do, if the error is caused by AV software, firewall software or missing system updates.

I dont understand what u want to say......

I've made since years no changes on programs on my Computer, why should i now?!?
Sounds to me you want to say, all affected Persons made same misstake and are guitly for it.
I doubt that!

I tried all of that and nothing Gloria.
Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since these errors prevent me from playing EU.

I tried all of that and nothing Gloria.
Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since these errors prevent me from playing EU.

Tomorrow monring will be an update to a ew Eu Release with also a bigger download portion....lets hope ..all will be cleared up then...

Wow, if that was the problem, then it is already solved: upgrade to 64 bit windows !! :laugh::laugh::cool:

I read something about folders switching places or something. Regarding 32 vs 64 bit. But since I didn't have that issue, I can't explain it any better. I recommend searching in the Entropia Facebook group unless there are any info here.

Back