Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

I cant even reinstall C++ X64 thats just hanging an when i uninstall it client loader throws an error saying api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer , try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.. wth so i do if the stupid thing wont reinstall?? 2015 C++ redistributable to be clear

I can't even update.
1untitled.jpg

I have the same problem

Just leave it for few hours, give them a chance to get it right. Rather than download a half bugged update.

Surely you guys have got tons of chores to get done, vacuum the house or something. Go out for lunch, chill for few a hours, come back refreshed and it will all be sorted.

Smiles

Rick

Remove from programs : Microstoft Visual C++ 2016 Redistributable (x86) and (x64) or higher. EU want to update version 2015 and it cant as you have higher version installed

That worked, thanks.

works like a charm for since I've logged in.

i am in game loged i dont know what you talk about c++ :D you wana say i didnt install latest c++ ha ? :D
lol
btw i dont have c++ 2015 on pc at all only 2013 and 2017

Go to Apps&Features, type C++ and uninstall anything newer than 2014 C++ Redist, when i started the Launcher afterwards it almost immediatly installed 2015 C++ Redist.

Thanks for the tip Iceman :)

Has anyone solved the problem of installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable(x64)-14.0.24215 on a 32-bit system?

I did the remove trick (had to remove 2015 and 2017) and then it worked.

Doesn't work for me either.
I went to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features and I found there
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable;
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable -x86 9.0.21022;
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 Redistributable - 10.0.30319;
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86)-11.0.60610;
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86) -12.0.30501;
-Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86)-14.0.24215;
This last version was installed by Entropia Universe so I went and clicked on uninstall then clicked *Repair*and received *Setup Successful*.
But when I click on Client Loader it loads up to 95% Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable appears and it says VC_redist.x86.exe needs my permission to continue I click continue the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable stays there for 10 second with initializing then it says Entropia universe updater needs my permission to continue, I click continue then Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable is back blocked on Processing/Initializing for about 10 seconds then I get an error *Failed to upda EU: an error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later* on and on and on. I turned off the Firewall and still nothing.
I tried installing a later version of Visual C++ such as Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 and still no luck.
Any ideas?

This last version was installed by Entropia Universe so I went and clicked on uninstall then clicked *Repair*and received *Setup Successful*.
But when I click on Client Loader it loads up to 95% Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable appears and it says VC_redist.x86.exe needs my permission to continue I click continue the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable stays there for 10 second with initializing then it says Entropia universe updater needs my permission to continue, I click continue then Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable is back blocked on Processing/Initializing for about 10 seconds then I get an error *Failed to upda EU: an error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later* on and on and on. I turned off the Firewall and still nothing.
I tried installing a later version of Visual C++ such as Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2019 and still no luck.
Any ideas?

Uninstall 2015

PC#1: Nothing needed, just worked after update.
PC#2: Uninstall and reinstall C++ Redist 2015 64-bit

Uninstall 2015

same, cant work, probably will take like 2 weeks of my free time to work this and a huge amount of patience. I have just a small question, who is the brain behind this ''super inteligent upgrade''. :eyecrazy:

i miss a dll, try to reinstall the program....are you fucking kidden me? jesus man, this is the most stupid upgrade in my life.

Someone at MA realy want that this game to loose all his players.

How many? 20-30-40% of players with problems? more maybe?

Last edited:
0x81f40001-Microsoft Visual C++ 2015(x64)-14.0.24123 can only be installed on Windows XP SP1(x64) and never platforms. This is the message I get from this program. But my system is Windows 7 (x32) I can't understand what's going on.

I cant even reinstall C++ X64 thats just hanging an when i uninstall it client loader throws an error saying api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing from your computer , try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.. wth so i do if the stupid thing wont reinstall?? 2015 C++ redistributable to be clear

yes i have the same shit, wtf that means? reinstal everything?:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

Once quality control.

''''''MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update.''''

what is that? what is thaaaaat? wtf that mean? whyyyyyy?

so, what exactly we can do now? anybody know?

So are they ever going to tell us what this update actually does more than super generic "platform upgrade"?

I did now and i launch Client Loader, it goes up to 95% then a setup window for Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.24215 window appears with Setup Progress at 0% then again a new window asks my permission to continue with VC_redist.x86.eye I click continue and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.24215 window gets filled to 100% then I am asked to give my permission for Entropia Universe Updater and I click continue and again Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.24215 window appears at 0% for a few seconds then I get the Failed to update EU. I refresh Program and Features and I see Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.24215 installed.
It's like a vicious circle.
@Slyk I tried what I wrote regarding PC #2.
There are 3 version Microsoft Visual C++ 2015:
1) Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.24215 which Entropia Universe installs and I am not sure if Its successful or not. I can find it on Program and Features as present;
2)Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x86) -14.21.27702 which when I install does nothing except displays the same error as above;
3)Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (x86) 14.0.23026 which I found here (https://www.itechtics.com/microsoft...inks/#Microsoft_Visual_C_Redistributable_2015) and which is an earlier version than Entropia installs over but does nothing.

same, cant work, probably will take like 2 weeks of my free time to work this and a huge amount of patience. I have just a small question, who is the brain behind this ''super inteligent upgrade''. :eyecrazy:

i miss a dll, try to reinstall the program....are you fucking kidden me? jesus man, this is the most stupid upgrade in my life.

Someone at MA realy want that this game to loose all his players.

How many? 20-30-40% of players with problems? more maybe?

only took me about a minute to update, no problems whatsoever

Any ideas?

installed, uninstalled and then reinstalled many times all available C++ redistributables and you know what.. NOTHING - game client gives same error each time. How many time we have to wait till someone from MA will fix this??? Give me yesterdays version of the game because I want to play!

Started EU to see if any updates are happening. LMFAO

Visual C++ 2015 did an update and now the client loader just keeps locking up. Giving up after 1/2 dozen reports to Microsoft from closing the unresponsive client loader.

I'll go spend my money someplace else today. Sorry traders :(

installed, uninstalled and then reinstalled many times all available C++ redistributables and you know what.. NOTHING - game client gives same error each time. How many time we have to wait till someone from MA will fix this??? Give me yesterdays version of the game because I want to play!

Try to remove any C++ redistributables newer than 2014 !dont manually install them afterwards!
Start the Launcher to patch again, it will install C++ redistributable 2015, when patching is done u can reinstall the newer C++ redistributables if needed.

maybe try to run launcher as admin or in properties set compatible mode with win 7 ....

Try to remove any C++ redistributables newer than 2014 !dont manually install them afterwards!
Start the Launcher to patch again, it will install C++ redistributable 2015, when patching is done u can reinstall the newer C++ redistributables if needed.

did that few times, and another one after your post, but got same error while trying update game client again :(

Firing up the client loader is what caused the problem in the first place. While your solution makes perfect sense, I don't feel like screwing around with the buggy client loader than doesn't know how to play nice with modern windows systems. Hell it's basically IE in first place... the most obsolete, bug ridden browser ever. One day MA will move into the modern world and program an actual game launcher.

Notice also that writing this rant is taking more time than the solution you proposed would have taken. I really do not care about MA or EU any longer and am just using this as an excuse to not enter the game world. I had no intention of logging in anyway. Just looked to see if there was an update.

Before I click the client loader is this C++ issue, effecting newer 64 bit computers?

It is just older kit?

Thanks

Rick

Back