Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Best joke ever you win 100 points!

I love free points mate.Wasn't trying to be funny though.
Been grinding 12 hours ~ on Arkadia today no disconnects or lags, everything went smooth.

When I try to log in into my account I'm stuck at "loading...". Anyone with the same problem? What can I do? :eyecrazy:

Same here. Stuck on loading.

I uninstalled the game thinking if I install it again it might work but now it gets stuck again at 95% with this 14.0.24215 Visual C++ 2015.
Funny thing is it doesn't reinstall at all and I get the *Failed to update* error.

indeed it seems it is at win 10 as well.
What I noticed on one machine there was no vc++ installation at all ( or I did not see it). On the other an update of the vc++ was done. As said, without problems.
not helpful for you though.
I would not recommend to reinstall everything from scratch, although it might be too late for some. I understand you want to play but it seems it hits a certain constellation. for sure hard to figure out, but I really suggest to wait for MA and doing something else in the meantime.

Hey Eddie, old pal.:cool:

after manual un-installation of c++ 2017 finally I've been able to update EU. Of course I needed to reinstall Nvidia drivers and this is the result:

entropia_2019-05-28_21.08.56_825273_thumb.jpg

Nice Job!

had the same issue on AMD, but was because of overriding the filtering...set it to application based and was fixed

Had no issues with the installation, possibly thanks to missing out on the immediate aftermath. While waiting to discover what this upgrade entails at all, we seem to fall back into ignoring priorities. Still get unsubscribed from chat channels upon login, and the botched control system is left half done (important functions unable to access by keyboard, details s. previous release feedback). The awkward attempt with map size retention would have a simple solution but is now left as is ignoring the reactions. I don't need to continue this list. The recent good vibes are waning again.

Remove from programs : Microstoft Visual C++ 2016 Redistributable (x86) and (x64) or higher. EU want to update version 2015 and it cant as you have higher version installed

This solution worked for me, thanks!

i had some issues after patch, later i logged in and everything was already fixed, nothing to unistall or reinstall

No issues with log in for me. Smooooth sailing.
64 bit/ Windows 10 ( I play on 32 bit )

:beerchug:

( Now, where is that guy who was giving out cookies or something? lol )

Last edited:
Code:
Failed to update EU: An error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later.

I've been unable to get past the client launcher since the latest update.

Ludwig has been watching this for around an hour - why no comments?:ahh:

No issues on my end :wtg:

Game works perfect and you can always pump your revenue on CP just by hunting there you and your friends.
Oh wait , you don't hunt and expect peds from the sky right.

Since when did you feel like being respectful to others was a sin ?
What about you refrain yourself from posting if you can't be kind ?
Thank you and feel free to ignore me, no answer expected nor awaited.

Sorry for taking a bit to comment. We are of course aware of the issues, and the team is working on solving it. This thread is continuously monitored, and the information posted has been quite helpful.

loading and nothing happends...... :scratch2:

Sorry for taking a bit to comment. We are of course aware of the issues, and the team is working on solving it. This thread is continuously monitored, and the information posted has been quite helpful.

Great :thumbup:

Thx Ludwig....dont rly wanna jump into the programming stuff....maybe its possible to leave the vc runtime install out of the updating from the loader?

Some ppl from the thread and i tested it without the vc 2015 runtimes and also with all (32+64bit) installed and since the version numbers seems to be the same ... The loader should go through maybe with only checking if the version is already installed...

Eddie

For anyone stuck at client loader...

My Antivirus/Anti-malware was blocking the clientloader.exe from making some Internet setting changes after the updates had installed fine.

Temporarily disabled those blocks, got into client from client loader, closed everything, re-enabled blocks and now can get past the clientloader lockup.

FYI: Win7 64-bit

--------------------------------------------------
1st person shooter players liked the camera update.
MMORPG players hated it.
--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the sugestion, I disabled the Antivirus and closed it from Windows Task Manger.
Then I ran Entropia Universe as administrator.
It didn't help though, it gets stuck with Microsoft Visa c++ 2015 staying at 0% although when I go to Program and Features I see it installed.

Code:
Failed to update EU: An error occurred while applying the update. Please try again later.

I've been unable to get past the client launcher since the latest update.

24 hours past and I'm getting still the same, tried everything except removing and doing fresh install of whole game.
Suggestion for MA to roll back to previous version, and test update before releasing it.

Suggestion for MA to roll back to previous version, and test update before releasing it.

ZzzzZzzzz cmon lets go MA :)

loooooooading.......

Ok so, tought i'd give this a go. Some C++ crap showed up and then failed update!

GJ MA :yay:

thank you MA for saving my money by not letting me update...

Back