cyclops depths - lagging aka frame drop
argo cave - someone confirmed is lagging
neomex - its fine

Last edited:
Edit not all :D

cyclops depths - lagging
argo cave - someone confirmed is lagging
neomex - its fine

confirmed, in cyclops i get frame rate drop when equip an item.

cyclops depths - lagging aka frame drop

Yes.

Also the maffoid cave. Turning partical effects to low helped, but I thought it was just the "dust".

The Argo cave is now unplayable for me. I used to enjoy doing the daily missions there. What gives?

bump for this :D

Last edited:
I keep losing connection in dome 1 on CP ... don't know if it's related. I'm there for 2 mins and the game loses connection, dropping me out - very annoying.

I've experienced somewhat degraded performance in shub caves on Monria. Those are not an instance, so perhaps there's more general issue with having stuff above your head.

VRAM leak?

Every cave that i have entered has been horrible recently and i am running a 1080 TI. CP Brood Caves are also quite bad and choppy. Really hope this gets fixed it gives me a headache x)

I've experienced somewhat degraded performance in shub caves on Monria. Those are not an instance, so perhaps there's more general issue with having stuff above your head.

VRAM leak?

atack on the dedicateds.

Bump !!! Equipping certain items in caves lower the fps. Tested weapons , regen chips.

thanks for ignoring us :mad:

PS: memory leak confirmed by a friend of mine, got an out of memory exception few days ago (16GB)

u(MA) gotta hunt inside brood cave its basically sht

latency 150~155ms(average) on any other field(its smooth to play don't worry)

goes up to 240~400 often

and keep showing failed,failed

mobs keep sliding back and forth inside brood cave, can't heal myself
also can't shoot the mob(very often)
after this sliding(teleport) latency parameter *2,*3 and screen frozen for bit

ty

thanks for ignoring us :mad:

PS: memory leak confirmed by a friend of mine, got an out of memory exception few days ago (16GB)

Last I tested it was leaking roughly 1.2GB per hour or so for me, but that was a couple VUs ago; haven't had time to test lately.

If u equip sweat tool everything works great, so it looks like some weird issue(at least at Argo Cave).

Last I tested it was leaking roughly 1.2GB per hour or so for me, but that was a couple VUs ago; haven't had time to test lately.

freaky! maybe you were uploading your consciousness in the background and didn't even notice! :silly2:

bump for lag-free instances!

please, why does it start to lag when you equip an item?!? :scratch2:

it is not just caves

I been having lag issues for about 2 weeks sometimes so bad get CTD . AM GETTING THE LAG ON ALL PLANETS , and in all areas . had elastic banding and loot lag on the odd occasion . certainly not just in caves . last time I have had lag in about 4 years lol

wohoo! it's statement time! :yay:

:dunce:

First room of Argo cave was always hardcore laggy, when i leave first room, the rest are ok, i mean rest is lagging now too, but just as everything else, and not as much as first room.

bump for a year old issue ... how many more years do we have to wait until it's fixed?

hint:
Disabling the "Locking Ignores View"-option removed the lag for me.

ffs :mad:

Back