Server Downtime for Maintenance

still cant update.. I hope tomorrows maintenance will fix it, fingers crossed.

think they already stopped the chat server from working lol, They want it done fast :)

Logs in.

"Left channel: #[whatever]"

Yup, they still haven't fixed it.

Logs in.

"Left channel: #[whatever]"

Yup, they still haven't fixed it.
Well, since they most likely hired outside help when they implemented the new chat service, the outside team involved in that implementation is probably no longer available. So not even MA knows how to fix it.

I wonder if they will ever correct the error that when you go into edit mode they switch to default settings.

Before they changed the view system, at the time when things like select next target worked or you had a feature select previous target and many more features which worked like they where intended and not had to learn xx different ways to circumvent the errors MA introduced with it.

I know they tried to reason it, the always switch to default set, that several persons did not know how to select default set.But we all know this is a lame excuse because the system as it is now is broken. Why you ask?

There are two actions to create a Icon with the currently worn Armour or Clothes and when yu now use it what will happen? Yes you guessed it right it will switch to default set and you can only place the newly created Icon on the default set and not on the one you used when you clicked on the Icon Crate Armour set.
So we have to circumvent another error MA introduced with their new Camera System by first going into Edit mode then change to the Set we want to add the Icon to, then we finally can use the Icon to generate the armour set and place it on the Settings we want it and not on default.

So we have now a broken interactive system where MA stopped to solve their problems they introduced with it.

F.X.
The select next target function does not work as before it switches between some of the mobs visible on your radar and is not working opposed to the system which worked and they replaced with this crap.
Editing always switching to default set.
Create armour set is broken as you only can add the Icon to the default settings is you not circumvent the error MA introduced.
Healtbar still not back
Avatar turns around when you walk back without a weapon in hand.
CHat system broken.
etc.
I think there are many more things still not corrected but MA hopes that we forget about it and use their now very bad system and forget about all the features which worked and we liked.

It is very sad to see that they, MA , are still not capable to deliver what they promise and are still stopping short when try to fix the mess they introduced.

PS:
When will crafting again be crafting and not a slot machine where you buy Nanocubes at the TT to hope for the ATH when spending 2US$ a click on the slot machine?

Last edited:
Still can't update on the computer I'm now on. 'Working hard' on fixing it would have at least identified more info on the problem itself or a patch workaround by now surely?!
Bored minds tend to wander - you do know that, don't you, MA?

Back