The Mul are Awakening

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Colonial Xenobiological Institute (CXI) and the Calypso Defense Force (CDF) have issued a warning about increased Mul activity. The Mul mutants, Mulmun, Muluk-hir and Mulaak´f, are well known for their increased violent behaviour during this time of year.

Mul's have been spotted near Fort Ithaca, Fort Pandora, Fort Zeus, and Jason Center.

The CXI has studied possible reasons for the Mul's behaviour for several seasons. The studies show that members of all Mul tribes assemble to take part in ritual dancing and brawling while becoming increasingly aggressive. The purpose of the rituals is believed to be a rite of passage connected to the annual migration season.

Note to colonists traveling in the above areas
The Calypso Firearms Association has issued a number of Hunting Challenges for the Mul tribes, these are available from the Hunting Challenge Terminals. As the Mul's attack using their fists and feet, hunters are advised to enhance their armor with the corresponding plating types.

Originally Posted Here

The Calypso Firearms Association has issued a number of Hunting Challenges for the Mul tribes, these are available from the Hunting Challenge Terminals.

New missions?

Share creature location and maturity info people - ty in advance!

East from Zeus u have big muluk-hir lvl 84

High level Mulmun at Jason Centre

Medium-High level Muluk-Hir at Fort Zeus

Low level Mulmun at Ithaca

Fort Pandora is empty

East from Zeus u have big muluk-hir lvl 84

S from pandora is mulak f

Thank you all! I'll keep a summary going here (since MA is typically terrible regarding this kind of info)

Fort Ithica:
All types --> Outcast level

Fort Pandora:
Mulaak´f --> South of TP

Fort Zeus:
Muluk-Hir --> Level 42 and 52 West (mixed with corn, great job there MA)
Muluk-Hir --> Level 84 and 10X East of TP

Jason Center:
Mulmun --> High level, ~40 to 10X

Last edited:
all action seems to be at Jason :cool:

The Colonial Xenobiological Institute (CXI) and the Calypso Defense Force (CDF) have issued a warning about increased Mul activity. The Mul mutants, Mulmun, Muluk-hir and Mulaak´f, are well known for their increased violent behaviour during this time of year.
Mul's have been spotted near Fort Ithaca, Fort Pandora, Fort Zeus, and Jason Center.
The CXI has studied possible reasons for the Mul's behaviour for several seasons. The studies show that members of all Mul tribes assemble to take part in ritual dancing and brawling while becoming increasingly aggressive. The purpose of the rituals is believed to be a rite of passage connected to the annual migration season.
!
The Calypso Firearms Association has issued a number of Hunting Challenges for the Mul tribes, these are available from the Hunting Challenge Terminals. As the Mul's attack using their fists and feet, hunters are advised to enhance their armor with the corresponding plating types.

Originally Posted Here

REALLY? how about those who still can't update the game??? You creating new entertainment instead of fixing your previous update. That is really "nice" from your side. Tell us please, what is done regarding update bug? At what stage till the fix your developers are 10%, 25% or 90%? Tell us something tangible instead of proposing to download Visual C++ redist from MS site (we tried this the first day and it didn't worked).. Some communication with expected/forecasted fix date would be really helpful.

P.S. I'm not angry, I'm just tired of checking few times per day will my game client update or not this time.

I was trying to send you a message virtulex, but I couldn't until you delete some other messages.
Anyway, I haven't looked in the forum regarding this, but I know that there are ideas or sollutions in the Entropia facebook group. Try there for info.

Thank you all! I'll keep a summary going here (since MA is typically terrible regarding this kind of info)

Fort Ithica:
Mulmun --> Low level

Fort Pandora:
Mulaak´f --> South of TP

Fort Zeus:
Muluk-Hir --> Medium to High level
Muluk-Hir --> Level 84, East of TP

Jason Center:
Mulmun --> High level

For those of us on other planets wondering if we should come for the event. What does 'low level' and 'medium to high level' mean. Are we talking Level 5 and level 15 creatures, or are we talking level 20 and level 40 creatures?

For those of us on other planets wondering if we should come for the event. What does 'low level' and 'medium to high level' mean. Are we talking Level 5 and level 15 creatures, or are we talking level 20 and level 40 creatures?

High level is 80+ (10-20k hp)
Medium level are 32-40 (~1k hp)
Low level are 14 (~500 hp)

The high level ones are very hard, the others are easy but they do 100% impact damage so be careful.

PS: That said, they are all shared loot. You can have help if you want :)

Last edited:
ESI is a uncommon loot on Low level Mulmuns. Is that info on wiki true? Can I expect ESIs on Low level Mulmuns?

ESI is a uncommon loot on Low level Mulmuns. Is that info on wiki true? Can I expect ESIs on Low level Mulmuns?

I think pretty much any mob can loot ESI, it's just that they are more common the more hp it's got.

So for 500hp, I'd say extremely rare.

Updated

Fort Ithica:
All types --> Outcast level, South of TP

Fort Pandora:
Mulaak´f --> South of TP

Fort Zeus:
Muluk-Hir --> Level 42 and 52 West (mixed with corn, great job there MA)
Muluk-Hir --> Level 84 and 10X East of TP

Jason Center:
Mulmun --> High level, ~40 to 10X

...Muluk-Hir --> Level 42 and 52 West (mixed with corn, great job there MA)...

Indeed, what a shame. Can you please remove Cornundacauda from this spawn MA?

I was trying to send you a message virtulex, but I couldn't until you delete some other messages.
Anyway, I haven't looked in the forum regarding this, but I know that there are ideas or sollutions in the Entropia facebook group. Try there for info.

Back