Server Downtime for Maintenance and Mayhem related issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Today 2019-06-20 at 13:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance and hotfix.
We estimate a downtime of 30 minutes.
This downtime is for a hotfix relating to Mayhem issues and Maintainence.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, all Mayhem instances have been disabled until the downtime.
For details on UTC time please see!www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

What were the actual issues regarding the Mayem ?

What were the actual issues regarding the Mayem ?

• Timer didn't start cause of previous mayhem was active
  • Lag while looting
  • PPL died and wasn't able to respawn, had to qiut and lose their bosses/progress/pills/money
  • Scores didn't register
  • After one day of mayhem, Messi still hasn't looted any uber item

• Lag while looting
  • PPL died and wasn't able to respawn, had to qiut and lose their bosses/progress/pills/money
  • Scores didn't register

Thank you for the answer :)

Besides the last point, I do not notice any difference compare to the last edition.

By now - considering that we go through this every single time there is an event - wouldnt it make sense to only make a Cat0 practise version available for the first 1-2days in which players can experience and test the new event without loosing an arm and a leg ?
Giving mindark the opportunity to perform a hotfix before releasing the more expensive categories and causing therefor less of an outrage ;)

I know we're being sarcastic, but I guess this is better time than any.....

Let's congratulate the chosen one! Mr.Messi who has the best luck of all avatars in EU. Barely grinding Muluk-Hir at all and hitting ATH left and right!

unknown.png

unknown.png

Man, I see all those others working just as hard as Messi and doing so poorly. Poor guys put in so much effort and get nothing, no wonder they complain about Messi who barely grinds getting all those undeserved loots.

im amazed since they have this event 15x a year they still haven't got it right.

By now - considering that we go through this every single time there is an event - wouldnt it make sense to only make a Cat0 practise version available for the first 1-2days in which players can experience and test the new event without loosing an arm and a leg ?
Giving mindark the opportunity to perform a hotfix before releasing the more expensive categories and causing therefor less of an outrage ;)

Do you mean Practice Practice Annihilation or Practice Annihilation Practice?

Great improvement, logged 2 x now and no chat/message center at all ^^

I keep getting an internal error has stopper the chat interface .... please restart ....

Any 1 else have the same issues?

Internal error chat interface now :confused:

couple things of note after logging back in.. I have no message center and no friends list buttons on screen.

err and no chat window lol.. this shud help with mayhem lags.. were going next level from just custom chat channels =p

Am I the only one to log in but chat interface is not starting ? Like, never ?

Congratulations to all at MA, for fixing the chat channels bug during this hotfix.

Now don't have any at all.
So at least I now wont have to waste 4 hours for the third time this week re-inviting folk to chats.

My thanks

Same same ....

• Lag while looting
  • Scores didn't register

Thats explains all!!

Chats, FL & pms don't work.

Well. We don't need chats to hunt, mine or craft indeed :)

lol

Congratulations to all at MA, for fixing the chat channels bug during this hotfix.

So at least I now wont have to waste 4 hours for the third time this week re-inviting folk to chats.

My thanks

keeps all the mayhem whiners quiet =p

Great improvement, logged 2 x now and no chat/message center at all ^^

I keep getting an internal error has stopper the chat interface .... please restart ....

Any 1 else have the same issues?

yep , no chat , no friends list ...

those poor guys at MA... they must be just pulling theyre hair out right now wanting to fire fking everybody!!! I would be

"There are currently no registered events"

Event interface doesnt load.

AH AH AH AH AH AH AH !!!!!!

Mindark, sorry to say it so blantly, I know it won't earn my any HOF, but you SUCK !

:scratch2::lolup::wtg::wise:

Last edited:
bro i have to use same meme twice in a day

My thanks

Is it maybe just the order in which they turn functionality back on?
It would be like reactivating the accelerator pedal before reactivating the brake 5 minutes later - you just have to hope nobody drives in the first few minutes that way, instead of actually getting everything up and running in a sensible order - maybe a list of when to switch auction back on, chat, LOOT, item to M**** etc lol!

it can always be worse. proven again.:wtg:

nothing is working for me. i had error, no chat, cant do anything in AH

I used to be pissed.. now im more sympathetic and feel really bad for them as a company.. tbh id be embarrassed to even say I worked there. this is like beyond anything ive ever even heard of in an online gaming company. bill gates did better shit in his garage at 17

Seems to be working again, just log in 2x :)

I used to be pissed.. now im more sympathetic and feel really bad for them as a company.. tbh id be embarrassed to even say I worked there. this is like beyond anything ive ever even heard of in an online gaming company. bill gates did better shit in his garage at 17

Its ups and downs. Happends to everyone. Even the best. So save your flame :thumbup:

Nobody leaves the office for Midsommar celebrations until this is fixed :cdevil:

Edit: Works now. Phew!

Edit 2: No! Now I can't rejoin the channels I get unsubscribed from at every login. Great...

Last edited:
When I posted the thread:

Why doesn't MA have competition?
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?310934-Why-doesn-t-MA-have-competition

People said that its not worth it and that MA is too experienced. When I see how much MA just f**ks up everytime, Im guessing if you made a functional product you would have a farily good player base right away - (meaning players with LVLs less than 50), if you actually made the game more reasonable, you could have even double or tripple the playerbase...

Still no-one up for it? :scratch2:

(I started my own company IRL because I couldnt stand selling sh*t products with even sh*ttier service - Just got to find someone that would do the same with EU...).

Back