Lootable PvP is not dead

Nice, I am very careful when in Ark PvP :)

Another player lost! Keep up the good work.

This game has pvp?

Lootable pvp say clearly what can happen. I'm not a fan of pvp, but here is everything ok.
Everyone should know, that it is risky to mine in pvp :)

Thats the reason, why i dont mine in lootable pvp.

Last edited:
I take back what I said really, I thought this was a space kill.

Land it's a total different story :)

I still don't enjoy bragging about someone being upset, but I'll get over it

Last edited:
Good man.. ;D
GZ on the nice Ark PVP lootz!

Last edited:
Nice kill :) Gz

Lol i have lost 1000's in pvp, sometimes i have got some back and made friends in pvp. I have never asked for loot back and have even given gz to to killer. People choose to enter red pvp and even need anti-toxic shot so you dont accidentally enter. There plenty of other areas to mine or hunt. You enter red pvp at one's own risk.

killed one guy once in lootable and he was so salty he ended crying on public channels saying im robbing ppls in lootable, best feeling when new players started to argue with him

so what i got from this, if they are salty ill just put them temporary on ignore (oh had a guy that spammed me 3 days after i got him lol)

Last edited:
killed one guy once in lootable and he was so salty he ended crying on public channels saying im robbing ppls in lootable, best feeling when new players started to argue with him

so what i got from this, if they are salty ill just put them temporary on ignore (oh had a guy that spammed me 3 days after i got him lol)

he wasn`t really being salty, he was just sorry for his loss and explained nicely that he can`t afford to loose those peds at that moment

@OP: you could have just minimized that chat window, but then it makes you feel really good to show it, isn`t it?
oh well, since you`re not even intelligent enough to make a screen-shot and need to make a photo of the screen with your phone, what can we expect? :laugh:

Last edited:
he wasn`t really being salty, he was just sorry for his loss and explained nicely that he can`t afford to loose those peds at that moment

@OP: you could have just minimized that chat window, but then it makes you feel really good to show it, isn`t it?
oh well, since you`re not even intelligent enough to make a screen-shot and need to make a photo of the screen with your phone, what can we expect? :laugh:

Might not be the PVP target, but someone's indeed salty. Lost some ped in PVP at some point yourself? :lolup:

Not like is a colossal hit,
Save the noob some dignity, spare him some or at least hide his name
Like a 20 year old slap a 10 year old and makes him cry and brags to his friends, and even points out who it was

gg, nice kill tho

Might not be the PVP target, but someone's indeed salty. Lost some ped in PVP at some point yourself? :lolup:

last time I was in pvp I wasn`t killed, I killed and looted someone myself, but this is not the point
the point is the OP was rude and impolite
pvp is pvp - fine
bragging about killing and looting in pvp - also fine
posting the chat with that person in order to humiliate - now that`s not OK
how I imagine that moment? noob pk-er kills and loots someone, then gets so wet about this and about the idea of posting here a screenie in order to inflate his ego and humiliate the other player, that he can`t even find a way to make a proper screenshot and needs to make a photo with the phone :laugh:

and James, your neg-rep can only confirm that your IQ is at about the same level as the OP :laugh:

This is false. you want me to post the rest of the comments that Anda made? Quite the opposite of what you are claiming, but that's okay. I normally wouldn't post but he was being pretty rude to me and trying to say he'd get me banned for stealing... which made me laugh.

Don't pretend to know what you do not.

so you woudln't normally brag, but since they were being "rude" you decided to one up by posting and adding how much you laugh at the person.
i'm glad to hear you found some enjoyment (through other people's misery)

I hope a mod can close this thread, it's just all bad at this point.

All PvP should be non-lootable...PvP should not be about how much ped you can get off someone who has no interest in actual PvP combat. It should be about those who battle out against each other.

Running around one-shoting people from a distance and bragging about it is pretty lame. If you want to impress people, then make a vid about an epic PvP battle that you had against another willing participant that is fighting it out against you.

But hey, whatever floats your boat i guess.

last time I was in pvp I wasn`t killed, I killed and looted someone myself, but this is not
and James, your neg-rep can only confirm that your IQ is at about the same level as the OP :laugh:

I love how anyone who disagrees with you is automatically stupid. I bet you were awesome in those awkward teenage years, the real life of the party. Stay frosty bro.

I love how anyone who disagrees with you is automatically stupid. I bet you were awesome in those awkward teenage years, the real life of the party. Stay frosty bro.

if you don`t quote my entire post, of course it looks like this
no man, it`s not about disagreeing with me... it`s about not being able to make a damn screenshot :laugh:
and about humiliating others...
and of course, about you not understanding that humiliating others is completely wrong

1 shot 1 kill. Ty for the loot.

too bad it's not dead. space is nice now. i suppose land pvp is partly ok at least we got the choice. but salty wounding is kinda evil yo.

What is the point of this thread? Space has had a change, planetside pvp has not. Customers not mentally prepared for the eventuality and verbal backlash are well part and parcel of it. Race to the bottom who has the thinnest nerves? Need to assert you're both right and superior? :laugh:

y'all crack me up.

Back