Support failed me - Any suggestions?

in Germany we have the Personalausweis.

It‘s your personal ID card with photo and your address on. The newer ones which are given out today can even store your finger print if you agree and you can also activate an online function so if you have a card reader connected to your pc it can already be used to handle official stuff over the internet without you needing an extra appointment at your local government‘s office which can take several weeks in dependancy of where you live. so if you need any official paper you can order it from home online.

Germany has an agreement with all other countries in the schengen area and certain countries outside EU that the Personalausweis can be used to travel into these countries. So when i travel inside the EU i dont need a special passport for travel.

there is no punishment if you dont carry it with you but police can take you to their station to identify who you are if you cant show it, so better carry it with you instead wasting hours and hours on a police station always.

the driver licences also got a photo on and the card of my health insurance also comes with a photo, so the doctor can see if i am the owner of the card if i want medical treatment.

Last edited:
So Support CAN confirm who I am but WON'T.
I'm guess I'm now locked out of my account.
Everything is explained in the support text.
Any suggestions?
-------------------------------------------

2019-06-23 00:38 You wrote:

Could you please disable my old Gold Card security system. I don't have a smart phone and would just like to have it removed considering it stopped working about 10 minutes ago.
2019-06-23 17:50 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Adamas,

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to deactivate your Gold Card, we must ask you to please attach front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID to this support case, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
Jeff | Entropia Universe Support
2019-06-25 02:28 You wrote:

And this is why I didn't cancel my Gold Card when I found out support was ending. I don't own any PhotoID. I feared you were going to ask this hence I didn't cancel but suddenly it stopped working and I had to cancel.

Is there any other method to verify who I am? Can you call me or something? Maybe you can ask my dad or my brother who also play this game that I am who I am?
Or I'm super good friends with (Redacted) he knows who I am and you guys trust him. :)

Let me know what we can do to resolve this.
Thanks.
2019-06-25 07:46 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Adamas,

For the safety of the Entropia Universe community and our company, we have been obliged to increase our security measures.

Therefore we need to corroborate your identity before we continue handling this case.

We can assure you that we handle all sensitive information according to the Swedish law for personal details. All copies are destroyed after the verification has been completed.

Unfortunately, if you do not send your ID, we will not be able to verify yourself as the true account holder and we will be unable to assist you further with this case.

Kind regards,
2019-06-25 23:02 You wrote:

Hello Jeff,

I'm not worried about how you handle the information I just don't have the information. I don't drive(No Drivers License). I've never left my Country(No passport), and I don't have a National ID(I haven't needed one for 40 years) so how can I prove who I am?

Do you want a scan of my Social Insurance number? My Birth certificate? My income tax forms? Would not asking my Father and/or Brother not confirm who I am?

My Father (Redacted) and my Brother (Redacted) have been playing this game for 12 years. You have my address on file and maybe even my phone number. I can send you many screen shots of my playing the game. You can watch my youtube videos playing the game. I am who I am. On Saturday night I log into the game just fine using my Gold Card. I needed to deposit some money but my card expired in April so I need to input the new numbers. I log into your website and when I use the Gold Card it says Bad Code. For who knows what reason. You no longer support the Card so I'm told I should file a support case to remove it. What can I do in order to get this done? Because I didn't have the ped to play I put my UL Slugstorm in neverdie bank so I could play. I do not want to lose that gun.

Please Help Me.
2019-06-26 09:20 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Adamas,

Thank you for replying.

We understand the inconvenience, however, we cannot disable the account security without a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card.

Feel free to contact us again when you can provide us with the information we've asked for.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

What do you mean you haven't needed a Identification card in 40 Years? What country do you live in? Also, how old are you? Can you go to your local DMV and just get a Identification card with an original copy of your *If you are in the USA* Birth Certificate and Social Security card? Or if you don't have those, go to your local Social Security office and obtain them that way?
I was taught growing up that you always have to have an identification card on you at all times. I was also taught that we *are not* required to present our identities under any circumstance although I know more often than not groups want us to believe otherwise.
You say you have been "Not needing" one for 40 years? Odd.

I got all my paper work together and I'm applying for an ID on Tuesday(Monday is a Holiday).

So I requested my Gold Card verification be removed b/c I tried to log into the website to deposit money but it gave me a 'bad code' error twice in a row so I gave up and then filed my support case. I wrote down the 2nd failed code for some reason.

Well it is Saturday again (I currently only play on Saturdays with my Dad and Brother) so figured I'd give it a shot logging in. I used the 'bad code' I had written down last week and it worked just fine and let me into the game. So I guess I can still play I just can't deposit any money. Sad times for MA I guess.

Your case might be resolved quickly, I waited 9 days after giving MA a copy of my ID and they didn't respond and I wound up finding my recovery code in one of my notebooks.

I'm not worried about how you handle the information I just don't have the information. I don't drive(No Drivers License). I've never left my Country(No passport), and I don't have a National ID(I haven't needed one for 40 years) so how can I prove who I am?

I'm sorry but it is actually impossible for you to be living 40 years without an ID card (unless you live in the woods, outside of society, in that case, how do you have internet to play Entropia?!).

Just give them a scan of your ID and its solved.

I'm sorry but it is actually impossible for you to be living 40 years without an ID card (unless you live in the woods, outside of society, in that case, how do you have internet to play Entropia?!).

Just give them a scan of your ID and its solved.

No, it's not impossible, because you can open a bank account with 2 pieces of ID such as Birth Certificate and Social Insurance Card in Canada.

Unfortunately MA requires a photo ID, and in Canada, the most common are Driver's Licence and Passport, we don't have a National ID card with a picture on it.

However, Adamas should have an OHIP card with a picture on it (Ontario Health Insurance Plan), MA should be able to accept this as it is issued by the government. But, I believe it costs some money to get, and I believe it is not necessary to have in order to get coverage, as long as you know your OHIP number.

Anyway, the point is, it's not impossible to live without a photo ID such as the ones required by MindArk.

MindArk is more like an online crypto-currency exchange, and less like a video game if you ask me.

Legend said:
But, I believe it costs some money to get

Yes, the unpayable amount of 35 Canadian dollars that equals 27 US dollars ... :laugh:

The only problem I see is the delivery time, which is 4 weeks by mail.. (The Canadian bureaucracy is very efficient apparently ...:laugh:)

The fact is a personal identification document without an updated personal photograph is not an identification document in any sense.. :wise:

Back