Eomon Pheromone Levels Rising

YAAAYYYY...LT Waves and Eomons....:yay::cool:

Great!

Star,Messi and who else Will loot mod shadow?

Not Found
The requested URL /events/eomon-migration/index.xml was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Good job Mindark :)

Great!

Why pick on those single names, House of Mind...khm, Gamers will loot and win events ;)

/tinfoil hat and below is an anecdote, a fiction, please don't ban my 4th account over the years!!!

It's great business plan. You have 40+ employees, all dev job from Ukraine/Belarus, bunch of own employees playing, winning, looting and selling to Smilgs and other silly whales. Win-win for MA and oh yea, pay minimum wage to some poor Romanians to keep it going during Swedish offhours :D

Great!

Me me me me me me pick meeeee ;)
Prolly you too?
And most likely Penethol also, maybe smilgs too. And whoever is in top 100 hunters has a chance :)

Me me me me me me pick meeeee ;)
Prolly you too?
And most likely Penethol also, maybe smilgs too. And whoever is in top 100 hunters has a chance :)

Pls me :dunce:

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Hope I get all the unl items lol :)

Bring back Longtooth to single maturity!!!!!!!!

(deleted) ignore...

Me love you longtooth only 1ped :)

I'll take some itamz too plox :cool:

They are here NOW! :yay:

Happy Friday :wtg:

Took 3 days... And ma still wonder why the game is running down

unknown.png

Well,

SET 1: uniq daggeer+halloween 2018+xmas 2017+deva 10mg=4.13 dpp

vs

SET 2: ares ring imp+LP45+a105imp+deva 10mg=3.06dpp

on 30 000x 2200hp mob

SET1 cost: 196098
SET2 cost: 145557

DIFF: 50 541 PED

SET1 =20.2s per mob=168 hrs for 30k mobs=7days=7 days of gameplay cheaper by 5 000 USD.
And weapon efficiency is also 24% higher, therefore also return will be.

I guess, someone has to pay for that... rip avg players. I do realise that its op equips, BUT cmon... there should not be much difference. This is not about messi as a player, it is simply about the game setup. ofc if someone can cycle 145 557 peds per X days and it will be done by 25% cheaper than avg player he will cycle like crazy. and ofc he will loot all the items too, coz he kills faster, he kills more, it is 25% cheaper by cost and for sure his return is also way higher. One player with such adv. is for sure a part of the reason why avg players have 93% return (if lucky) and also why nobody can loot any items.

It is not about messi, its mindark who made such rules, some ppl just taking adv of it, as we would all do. Is it wrong? Hell yes, it is.

PS: I'm sure such players can have higher DPP than "just" 4.13, also I bet, they can cycle more than that. If I made any mistake, sorry, feel free to point it out and fix.

So it is not about messi, its mindark, simple.

Last edited:
Well,

SET 1: uniq daggeer+halloween 2018+xmas 2017+deva 10mg=4.13 dpp

vs

SET 2: ares ring imp+LP45+a105imp+deva 10mg=3.06dpp

on 30 000x 2200hp mob

SET1 cost: 196098
SET2 cost: 145557

DIFF: 50 541 PED

SET1 =20.2s per mob=168 hrs for 30k mobs=7days=7 days of gameplay cheaper by 5 000 USD.
And weapon efficiency is also 24% higher, therefore also return will be.

I guess, someone has to pay for that... rip avg players. I do realise that its op equips, BUT cmon... there should not be much difference. This is not about messi as a player, it is simply about the game setup. ofc if someone can cycle 145 557 peds per X days and it will be done by 25% cheaper than avg player he will cycle like crazy. and ofc he will loot all the items too, coz he kills faster, he kills more, it is 25% cheaper by cost and for sure his return is also way higher. One player with such adv. is for sure a part of the reason why avg players have 93% return (if lucky) and also why nobody can loot any items.

It is not about messi, its mindark who made such rules, some ppl just taking adv of it, as we would all do. Is it wrong? Hell yes, it is.

PS: I'm sure such players can have higher DPP than "just" 4.13, also I bet, they can cycle more than that. If I made any mistake, sorry, feel free to point it out and fix.

:wise: tl;dr: the virtual economy might be a little too realistic :wise:

math & words

no this one is specifically about ppl thinking messi has an 'inside man' to loot these items. not actually realizing that tho it was 3 days, hes got 1000+ globals so yea an item is probably possible for anyone with 1000 globals. To answer both concerns, cambur looted mod shadow first and others looted items before messi so that has no grounds. Cambur is also in the top with messi for globals on eomon, but not nearly the same.

more to respond to your post material....there are setups in between those, so as you invest into tools and have skills to use those better tools it can be cheaper. Yea messi's dagger is crazy, but he also paid $10k+ for it, and then insane amounts in tiers. Everyone ignores that part.

and honestly, if enough of ppl using the lp-45 setup you mentioned gathered together and grinded eomon together, who knows, they may loot a mod shadow part too. If they're not grinding them, there's a 0% chance, so no grounds to complain about losing if you're not in the running.

Reactions: Geo
I do not really care if messi looted that item or not. It is not the point of my comment. With a grain of salt, such equip can profit from selling shrapnel for 100.4%. I do not really care how much that thing cost. It saves 50k peds per 168 hours of gameplay. With few more buffs, u can get to 4.8DPP, won't even calc for that...

I do not really care that it is only 1 weapon in the game (there are few similar ones, but not as high eficiency)

It is damn easy to be a winner if u get 25% discounts on ur bets. (30% or more, with few more buffs ey)

Ofc ppl with such equips can loot all the items, coz they have 25% damn discount per mob=25% higher chance and also damn higher % return.

My point is... game should reward active players, yes. The game should reward ppl who invest, yes. But not in this way.

You can all say I could do the same, yeah. Maybe, maybe not. But that's not the point. Coz average (still very active) player cannot. And i don't think that it is near to fair or acceptable that some ppl have 90-93% tt return, never looted an item and some ppl simply can have 95++% return and looting items every day, coz all they have to do is grind, sometimes sell the loot, withdraw, buy boxes. repeat.

No risk involved there I believe. Its just pure turst in system u can do there, coz u are outperforming other players by 25% and approx 4% return.

Obviously, % return is made up, but with 94% efficiency on the weapon, doubt it is much lower.

And if that investment is so damn expensive, well based on my numbers (which can be wrong, u do the math) 200k peds invested is in case of messi back to his pocket after 3 weeks. In real case 4 weeks (as killing a mob 20s for 24/7 is not a real case, obv)

That is 20k USD profit a month, ladies and gents, not MU calculated. In case I am mistaken with the profit word here (coz loot is dynamic, isn't it?), it is for sure 20k USD less spend per month. Uhm, or 15.

Such equip has 0 contributions with the economy. Compare to crafted weapons like LP-45 with 110% (if lucky)

You can sit a cat behind a computer and it will make peddies for you.

PS: It is not a personal reaction to anyone. Messi is just used as an example what active player can do with such gear and that's it.

Last edited:
It is quite worrying that you base your entire argument on assumptions deliberately.

Jealousy masked behind conspiracy theories perhaps?

It is quite worrying that you base your entire argument on assumptions deliberately.

Jealousy masked behind conspiracy theories perhaps?

I might have some errors in math. I did state clearly that it might happen.

But I do not understand how this could be a conspiracy theory if it is based on calculations how much it cost me to kill 30k mobs and how much it cost an uber player. There is simply 50k or more peds difference. That's a fact.

Efficiency % is directly connected to loot return, that's another fact. Conspiracy might start when i say, that my 70% is 4% return different from 94%. This is not fact-based, but 94% according to mindark statement should be better than 70% efficiency.

Now, where is the conspiracy? I said that with this equip, u can make 20k USD (bit f maybe here, hah), but the pure fact is, that it will cost you 15 or 20k USD less.

Just used http://www.entropiawiki.com/WeaponCompareV2.aspx added buffs+pills, did the math in excel. If my math is wrong or I made any other mistake, it is okay. Let me know and we can do the math together, im happy to learn.

PS: I do not want to argue with anyone here, and I am not attacking anyone personally here. What I would like to point out, and maybe I did not choose the best way... is, that there is obviously too big gap between mid (avg) and uber players. And that is what i highly disagree with.

Last edited:
I do not really care how much that thing cost. It saves 50k peds per 168 hours of gameplay

Saving ? he is generating markup and yes paying a lot less then us, loot 2.0 is about eff tho , combine eff + dps = gg

Back