HoF's and Other Achievements

RickNinjaHunter

Guardian
RicK Ninja Hunter
Howsit

Haven't been on here or in game much since my explosive rage quit 8 years ago. Hangs head in shame.

Anyways life goes on, so I came back with passion to get back into hunting which was my original Ava profession till I got hooked on the crafts

After 13 weeks of pure hunting I went from lvl 67 BLP hit to lvl 78 BLP . ( had more skill and hp before i quit ). Made top 10 hunters on EL in this period as well on Calypso

HoFs - of the ones I started capturing. Interesting to note is that with the higher eff L guns all i got was oils, these actually sent me broke, if I stuck with my UL Caly Spirit I would have still been on the + this month.. but some EP crafts and switching to L gun broke the bank.. Better luck with next months bankroll cause no more EP4 bp and no more L GUNS! ( unless i make them myself :D))
Also sorry to all those people I told to f off during the shared events.. I'm sorry for the language, but I really did mean for you to f off..

Work hard to play hard..

May the HoF be with you .

RicK

Excellent set of swirlies!! Gratz Rick :cool:

... Interesting to note is that with the higher eff L guns all i got was oils, these actually sent me broke, if I stuck with my UL Caly ...

Care to elaborate? Lesser EFF giving better items? Been asking myself the same question.

Excellent set of swirlies!! Gratz Rick :cool:

Care to elaborate? Lesser EFF giving better items? Been asking myself the same question.

just my observations. when i switched to a lvl 65 bc-65 gun my loots and hofs mainly contained shrapnel/oils with a large balance toward shrapnel. Ammo spent vs Shrap return was in negative

while using a level 35 UL Caly Spirit hofs and globals contained items. ESI's and swords and guns. Ammo spent always equaled or more than shrap returned

UL gun is 63% eff L gun is 69% eff.. L gun doesnt last as long and is 140% mu. So even though for the entire 13 weeks I am down, I lost the most when I switched to L guns in the last couple days.. the losses were tremendous.

caly is lower DPS than L gun. Caly I always hit and always do more than avg dmg at any range. L gun is just a piece of shit inmho, lots of dodges and lower than average damage at any range even tho high DPS. the only time it worked well was with pills. Caly for the most of 13 weeks I did not use any pills and each hunt I came back with some + , whether in mu on oil or in mu on item, like ESI.

L gun are shit...

My 2 cents

Reactions: Jas
Love it, so Jelly!

Glad u didn't tell me to Eff off during shared loot hunting, infact u encouraged a group of us to hunt together!! :)

Regards

Infeliece

Nice pictures Rick..and Welcome back :yay:

and yes..stated in Loot 2.0 notes and add ons...

--> efficiency for tt return...dpp for loot variation .....

congratulations to all the hofs and globals :)

Back