Arkadia Moon - Hazmat Suit

:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks all, glad you liked this. The ARK moon is full of great finds, so more to come!

Do I have to choose ?

Is it possible to do the 2 missions and get the 2 hazmat and the 2 backpacks (PTech & Smuggler)?

If yes, is it possible to do them in any order ?

I'm not a smuggler yet but maybe I will become one later.
So I wonder if I'm doing the mission for the hazmat PTech and the orange backpack now, could I get the black hazmat and backpack later after I become a smuggler ?

I've asked around, but nobody seems to know it for sure..

Some even said that you could get both only if you are a smuggler already before you start PTech mission chain.. :confused:

Does anyone know this for sure ?

I ask it cause if I have to choose one of them, I prefer to wait and (maybe) get the black one someday.. :girl:

Yes they are two separate Missions, different NPC and different things to do.

I have two compete suits.

Yes they are two separate Missions, different NPC and different things to do.

I have two compete suits.

I had a doubt, cause some people told me that you can only if you are smuggler BEFORE you start PTech chain.

And each people telling they've got both 2 suits are indeed smuggler from before (I guess you too).

But I think you're right, if the 2 missions chains are not linked in any way.

Thanks. :)

Quick update! Arkadia Moon has changed and so the original video is outdated. Alas, I made a new video showing the updates and how to find Chief Engineer Milo and get the Hazmat Suit you have always wanted!

There is a "Mail" circulating in-game that has all of the waypoints for the Arkadia moon missions, as well as some other activities to do on the Arkadia Moon. It really helped me make the whole thing very easy. If you don't have the mail and want it let me know I can send it over. I kinda blazed through this in my video, I like that you went very in depth.

Thanks for the offer ProjectZero I have all the missions and waypoints for ARK Moon. I also made a video on how to get the Moon Globe and IFN communications device:

Back