Effect type: Skill Gain - Laser
Strength: 25%
Effect 6
Effect type: Skill Gain - BLP
Effect 7
Effect type: Skill Gain - Blades

This rings stats vs Omagaton weapon scopes Crit%'s proves it's worth more then it's top 25K mu data suggests.
An Omagaton ii Scope is 45K Ped for it's 2%Crit; its limited to only working on gun load-outs.
This Ring has much more to offer besides it's Epic 2%Crit; I has the largest Skill gain for Left or Right handed rings;This has proven to Sand the Test of Time, and has no sign of changing from it's Awesome Uber place in our hearts.

Ped Offers only please,
Items I may be intrsted in are easy to sell / Fast sell items such as Adjusted Heal chips + Ped's, And Improved Heal chip, I'd Prefer to avoid sib guns as they are a real niche, slow sell more offen then not with not too many looking to buy at one given time.

Last edited:
Leave your Bid / Offer here and/or in game.

--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell

Up for sell --- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell

Mod Viceroy is 1% crit, but that's account bound so it can't be sold
You Answered your own question, none of the items I sell are Account bound thus not worth tt. like MOD Viceroy, when you want to sell.

A Deathbringer's Crown 1% Crit Helm, Tradable/able to sell item is worth up to 30k Peds and that's just a helm for deffents and just 1%

This ring changed hand there and there for 12 to 13k, and that's my offer for now, 12k.

Have a good day.

That was before MA fix'ed crits; now we can profit much like pre loot 2.0
from loot 2.0 tail then crits lowered the loot of the mob kill; not anymore.

Last edited:
--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell ---

Please provide proof for this claim.

It's something you can tail just by criting 1-3 times on one mob, Use to be just a few pec if I crit Once, Now it can be the largest avg mob loot for the hunt;
I can rent the ring so you can see for yourself.

It's something you can tail just by criting 1-3 times on one mob, Use to be just a few pec if I crit Once, Now it can be the largest avg mob loot for the hunt;
I can rent the ring so you can see for yourself.

Thats not a proof by any means.

Another thread by Jay trying to sell an item for an inexorably ridiculous price while listing false claims as fact to justify his convoluted valuation of said item.

Crits do not allow for an increase in profitability. Crits lower the loot from said mob as less PED is spent to inflict damage. MA has EXPLICITLY STATED that loot is now tied DIRECTLY to cost to kill. They have also EXPLICITLY STATED that a decreased kill cost will result in lower average loot, however it will increase loot composition as crits do increase DPP.

The facts that you are stating are 100% false and lead to a ban in the past for you. Obviously you still have yet to learn from your past mistakes that blatant lies in an attempt to manipulate and ultimately scam a player are against the forum rules. And yes this reply is ON TOPIC.

Thats not a proof by any means.

I said, "I can rent the ring so you can see for yourself."
The the proof is in the pudding, rent the my Sweet Sweet Pudding to see the prof with your own eyes. You wouldn't believe me if I got 400 mob kills with crits, all in the same hunt; in an unedited video; you'd just say I got lucky 400 crit mobs in a roll.
By no means am I saying it's as game braking as it was before, how would I know I've never killed Dragons on Rock now or back then, but it does help me and all I have let use my ring.

Are you guys saying you can't pay 20 ped a day and have collateral so you may use my ring and see the change crits do now vs how they did right after loot 2.0?

Last edited:
--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell--- Up for sell ---

Please provide proof for this claim.

id like to see this as well.. a crit is not added decay and thus does not increase the loot pool like 2 shots would but does decrease your costs obviously

Lol

Pretty certain if anyone gave collateral summing up to your asking price for this ring, they would be stuck with this ring while you pocket whatever they gave as collateral because the ring is not worth near what you are asking... :D. gl with the extortion, errrr sale of this ring though. Provide some proof of this claim you are making with crit chance, would be interested to see where you get your info.

Last edited:
Pretty certain if anyone gave collateral summing up to your asking price for this ring, they would be stuck with this ring while you pocket whatever they gave as collateral because the ring is not worth near what you are asking... :D. gl with the extortion, errrr sale of this ring though. Provide some proof of this claim you are making with crit chance, would be interested to see where you get your info.

I wasn't asking more then MU when you wrote that.

I said, "I can rent the ring so you can see for yourself."
The the proof is in the pudding, rent the my Sweet Sweet Pudding to see the prof with your own eyes. You wouldn't believe me if I got 400 mob kills with crits, all in the same hunt; in an unedited video; you'd just say I got lucky 400 crit mobs in a roll.
By no means am I saying it's as game braking as it was before, how would I know I've never killed Dragons on Rock now or back then, but it does help me and all I have let use my ring.

Are you guys saying you can't pay 20 ped a day and have collateral so you may use my ring and see the change crits do now vs how they did right after loot 2.0?

Mumbo bumbo BS. I might as well eat 5mg accu pills to get 2 % more crit and falsify your claims.

25k lol. I'll give you 25k Fruit (a combination of papplon, haimoros and caroot)

Back