Buying: Omegaton Jupiter (L) or Genesis Tesla Sword (L)

Hego Damask

Stalker
Society
Victory
Hego Damask II
Hello,

If anybody have a Genesis Tesla Sword limited or have / can craft Omegaton Jupiter limited please pm here or ingame with an offer.

If you know somebody that have one, ask him the price, and tell me the price and how much you ask as finder fee.

Low TT one also ok as long as not broken, can be equipped, i want it as a decoration item, not as a weapon to be used in hunting.
The more item you can offer the better, i wish to own enough for a whole army.

Genesis Tesla Sword UL also can be interesting later, but probably i wont be able to buy it now.
If you have one, and might be interested to sell in the future, feel free to send me a price, so i know how much to save up for it.

Thank you

Last edited:
restart the search, once i will find one for sale, just question of time.

Jupiter may be expensive to craft and tesla no longer drop afaik, but gl

Jupiter may be expensive to craft and tesla no longer drop afaik, but gl

Found an extreme high priced Jupiter bp on an abandoned mall shop, have seen its required rare and expensive item, also expected issues when Tesla not showed up during last migration, wiki says eomons.
Found 1-1 in the weapon museum at Atlas Heaven, but wasnt able to contact with owner yet, and most probably he wont sell them anyway.
Thanks for the info's, i will keep hoping somebody may have 1 in his storage, just not seen this post yet to sell to me.

Bump.

Back