Materials for gear upgrade missions?

kingofaces

Stalker
Tony KingofAces Hans
I'm tinkering around with whether it's worth it to do certain missions given out by Liason Atwell at Fort Ithaca (Adjusted Vigilante, etc.). In some cases, these types of upgrade missions will give you the TT value of the materials back. I didn't think that was the case for this one, but could someone confirm if that's actually the case or not? Thanks.

I'm tinkering around with whether it's worth it to do certain missions given out by Liason Atwell at Fort Ithaca (Adjusted Vigilante, etc.). In some cases, these types of upgrade missions will give you the TT value of the materials back. I didn't think that was the case for this one, but could someone confirm if that's actually the case or not? Thanks.

i dunno if i got your question 100%....but you give the materials and the normal item to the NPC .....and get a new better item with new tier numbers....

i upgraded my vigi there...

and when you sell it at a later time ..thats ok too

i dunno if i got your question 100%....

In short, do you get the TT value of the materials back in addition to the upgraded item?

As an example during the last Easter Mayhem for the mining event, you could turn in a schematic along with roughly 3k TT of materials in order to get an Adjusted Chikara Refiner and 3k in shrapnel. I normally don't do upgrade missions, so I don't know if that Easter Mayhem was an exception, or it's just been unspoken in these upgrade missions but does occur.

Last edited:
no you get only the new item ....the old item and the mats are "lost" then

normal Vigilante and adjusted Vigilante have the same TT value.
so the TT value of all ingredients (and their markup!) are lost, when traded in for the adjusted armor part.
there is NO COMPENSATION given back.

the adjusted armor's higher markup usually is a bit lower than the ingredient's markup.
since it is markup, it is only a playermarket based value and subject to volatile price changes.

Back