Kirtz dissapeared or am I just blody unlucky

damsel

Young
Society
the NBK
Jeffrey Whoeier Middelbos
Hi all,

Been wondering what happend with Kirtz, I've been out of the game for roughly 2 years and I am aware of resources being moved every now and then, hence I check LBML before targetting a region. But as Kirtz is not mentioned at all, I've been blasting Caly on a blind hunch for it.

Is this confirmed to be gone/turned extremely rare, or am I just blody unlucky in finding it?

Because of the high TT value (1 stone = modest) best mine for it with an amp 2 minimum, without amp you need to be extremely lucky :)

It is extremely rare, but it's only like 105% because nobody needs it for crafting but unrefined it is good looking :silly2:

On caly (as far as I know) I'm getting it from time to time, but only at 1 spot.

GL getting it :)

Last edited:
Because of the high TT value (1 stone = modest) best mine for it with an amp 2 minimum, without amp you need to be extremely lucky :)

It is extremely rare, but it's only like 105% because nobody needs it for crafting but unrefined it is good looking :silly2:

On caly (as far as I know) I'm getting it from time to time, but only at 1 spot.

GL getting it :)

Thanks for confirming it to still being found. I actually seek it for crafting purpose..

Yes I'm well aware I need to be amped up for it, guess I'm just unlucky in my search for it, nonetheless I'll keep up the search then.

Once again Thanks

Thanks for confirming it to still being found. I actually seek it for crafting purpose..

Yes I'm well aware I need to be amped up for it, guess I'm just unlucky in my search for it, nonetheless I'll keep up the search then.

Once again Thanks

NP at all and send you a PM :)

GL mining :)

I'll admit it's one I never have mined yet in all my mapping. I know where it is roughly, but it's not really worth it for me to mine there.

That being said, I have been seeing more of it in the auction lately, so it seems to be popping up still.

RT has a decent bit of it at the werewolf island TP... basically just lyst with some ignis there

Back