Does anyone know what mobs on Ark drop Perseus armor?. Scoria doesn't anymore....

Hi. Simple question looking for a simple answer. Since Scoria no longer drop Perseus armor, what mobs do? Entropiawiki doesn't have any information. I will post on the Ark forum also but most ppl seem to look and use the PlanetCalypso forum more for current information. Thanks for any helpful information. :)

Well the person who got the Perseus Helmet this month has many globals on Oratan Miners during that time, so that would be my guess.

afaik Perseus is crafted...weird it dropped in loot...idk :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

All crafted Ark armours used to be also lootable, both L and UL versions. That got changed years ago, and armour loot now is extremely rare if at all.

Kadra, Oratan Miner and can't recall what Fric's feet dropped from....either mutated kamaldon or teladon

afaik Perseus is crafted...weird it dropped in loot...idk :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Limited Perseus is crafted.

Edit: apologies, looks like the limited version used to drop as well

If you're looking for UL parts, I'm told that the harness drops from Oratan. I also believe that other parts have dropped from this mob too but have no evidence.

All crafted Ark armours used to be also lootable, both L and UL versions. That got changed years ago, and armour loot now is extremely rare if at all.
At least one UL piece dropped not too long ago, but surely it would be classified as an "extremely rare" drop. You can't go hunt a few Oratan and expect to loot a piece.

Back