EU and IRL!!

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
ok I just copied it straight from my facebook, all the people that are involved except the woman are eu players, I like to share what incredible good people they are!

Ok well I had a bloody fantastic week! I went to London and Canterbury with Flittypoo Surrealist Gangeluk (we met december 2017, we clicked at the first second and since we are best friends, even when living in different countries we see each others 2/3 times a year since and made some great trips together)

The first 3 days we walked over 20 miles a day in the heat (not been below 32 celsius).

I met my online friend Tees Maar Khan in London, he is an absolutely fantastic real person! He is himself like he is online as well, what a great guy!

Than thursday I met Marian de Vries, I know from facebook, again good food, drinks and very interesting and fun company she was!

And somehow I actually met Shyless (lives in my city, has no facebook) after 6 years or something??? Still no clue how that really took place, he regretted we didnt meet sooner. Shyless also like the two others, just nice himself.

Yep I had a bloody fantastic week and it got me more positive about people again irl. So yeah finally after 23 years I am finding myself being back at a spot I really enjoy meeting new people, despite the fact I am totally knackered and it was a bit of overkill to do it all in one week lol).

So yeah, Tees Maar Khan come visit me in holland if you fancy!

Marian de Vries I see you at the gig!

Shy my man, see you very soon I hope :)

Thank you all a lot for this week! Really enjoyed it all! (oh but denver hates me now, hate is a big word, but he really didnt like me being away, so in my face, even sleeping on my chest, I think he barely slept while I was away, also didnt eat enough, so ye there is soime kind oif guild trip going on here)

Hey triffs it was so nice to see you too...we've known each other like 8 or so years and met for the first time...was quite funny and alot of fun...glad we met and hope we can again...would definitely like to come see you in Holland very soon.

Also was very nice to meet flittypoo... although we have never met in game but will be now...very nice and a down to earth guy.

Thank you guys

Regards
Tees

Hey triffs it was so nice to see you too...we've known each other like 8 or so years and met for the first time...was quite funny and alot of fun...glad we met and hope we can again...would definitely like to come see you in Holland very soon.

Also was very nice to meet flittypoo... although we have never met in game but will be now...very nice and a down to earth guy.

Thank you guys

Regards
Tees

Be careful might take you up on the offer to spend a night at your house in the future :tongue2:

Trifle makes me jealous!

Stupid me declined to meet Tees in London a couple of months ago, because i met Tees only days before ingame for the first time and i wanted to know him better - before ending on a tear soaked mattress in the back of a shabby van... :laugh:

Let me know, when you are in Munich, Tees!

Be careful might take you up on the offer to spend a night at your house in the future :tongue2:

Lol you are more than welcome anytime... Would happily accomodate

Trifle makes me jealous!

Stupid me declined to meet Tees in London a couple of months ago, because i met Tees only days before ingame for the first time and i wanted to know him better - before ending on a tear soaked mattress in the back of a shabby van... :laugh:

That one made me chuckle....I think those candy vans are an American thing? It's all good as we hardly knew each other but yes would be great to catch up some point and I have photon literally as my neighbor so look forward to meeting him at some point too...hope you are all doing well.

Regards
Tees

Nice reading glad to se :D :wtg:

pffft no fair I wanna hang with Tees :cool:

Hell ya Trifle that sounds like epic time!!! We have such amazing community here :)

Hi Trifle,
Fantastic to hear you enjoyed your busy week! It is always a pleasure to spend time with you, I also had a great time in London/Canterbury.
I enjoyed meeting Tees too, as he mentions we had never talked in game before but it was nice to put a face to a name/avatar, and he seemed a genuine and lovely person.
Thank you both.
:)

... and I have photon literally as my neighbor so look forward to meeting him at some point too...

Seriously though, we'd really better meet up mate. I mean come on ... we're neighbours! :laugh:

PICs or it didnt happen! Or I will start imagining Trifle in healtcare uniform, fapping everyone she comes over.

I wish i met you when i was living in Sweden.. I might just someday go back and then i can take Another trip and meet up in Holland! ..:p

PICs or it didnt happen! Or I will start imagining Trifle in healtcare uniform, fapping everyone she comes over.

there are two types of images for this

good story Triffle, it is always nice to meet people that you know a long time and that you never seen :rolleyes:

Yes, every time I have met Trifle she arrives in a home made Nurse uniform carrying a cardboard fap she has made herself and badly painted. A small child fell over in front of us at one point In Canterbury, and she ran straight over to ‘heal' him. I played along - although feeling rather embarrassed. Such behaviour continued throughout the weekend and was only compounded when Tees Maar Khan turned up wearing a poorly constructed aluminium foil and cereal box suit of ‘Armour’. The annoying thing was it was me the police took umbrage with, for running around dropping bombs whilst claiming I was mining!

At least that is how I remember it!

;):laugh:

Good read :) I have been in contact with Tees and Shy before, but not met them iRL. But who knows, this world is so little...
Might see them one day :D

Heh IRL meetups are always nice :yay:

hehe, sorry didnt reply sooner, been so terribly busy :)

I really can;t upload pics of Tees, Flittypoo and Shyless without their consent. You should ask them for that. But here a few pics that proof I was in London and Canterbury :)

(Sorry I ate myself, but gotta say I am darn delicious!!!)

(really, there is NO pride in it)

I wish i met you when i was living in Sweden.. I might just someday go back and then i can take Another trip and meet up in Holland! ..:p

You are very welcome! I will personally show you around!

Yes, every time I have met Trifle she arrives in a home made Nurse uniform carrying a cardboard fap she has made herself and badly painted. A small child fell over in front of us at one point In Canterbury, and she ran straight over to ‘heal' him. I played along - although feeling rather embarrassed. Such behaviour continued throughout the weekend and was only compounded when Tees Maar Khan turned up wearing a poorly constructed aluminium foil and cereal box suit of ‘Armour’. The annoying thing was it was me the police took umbrage with, for running around dropping bombs whilst claiming I was mining!

At least that is how I remember it!

;):laugh:

Yes and as I don't chat while fapping I didnt have time to take out my phone and film you (than the patient would die, even when no cat around) :wise::wise:

Trifle makes me jealous!

before ending on a tear soaked mattress in the back of a shabby van... :laugh:

I pictured that you know! :laugh:

Oh my..sounds like you people had tons of fun!!! I wish I could have been there, I will wish for next time and hope for a huge HOF , as I am on the wrong side of the pond.

Hope to see or attend one of these in the near future, I'm missing out! :eyecrazy:

:beerchug:

Back