PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Stalker
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    2/17/2020
    1 PEC/Share
    Main post updated

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    1 PEC? I think I saw some decent hofs this week and good activity overall...

What's going on with CP shares? I doubt this payment was correct.

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel O2 Mercer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 PEC? I think I saw some decent hofs this week and good activity overall...

What's going on with CP shares? I doubt this payment was correct.
    I thought it should have been around 2 PEC, but that's just me guessing. That being said, it is possible that the payout was 1.99 PEC/Share, but we only get 1 PEC, and the .99 carries over. The way MA has the payouts set again, only whole number payouts coming.

We should be able to see more of the picture after next week's payout.

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    2/24/2020
    2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

With globals somewhat close to last week, this is still within the realm of possible outcomes. If global counts continue this week the same as they were last week, I would be surprised if we didn't see a 3 PEC/Share payout next week.

For now, 2 PEC/Share is still a great payout. Shares just keep chugging along nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    2/24/2020
    2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

With globals somewhat close to last week, this is still within the realm of possible outcomes. If global counts continue this week the same as they were last week, I would be surprised if we didn't see a 3 PEC/Share payout next week.

For now, 2 PEC/Share is still a great payout. Shares just keep chugging along nicely.
    NOTE: I heard that E-Life was not tracking for some hours on Sunday, so some missed.
    Apart from that, it is Krelts that are on low turnover at the moment, so 2 pecs maybe ok... but I expect 3 next week on similar performance as well!

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    3/2/20
    2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

*Note: I was thinking we'd see a 3 PEC/Share payout this week for sure! I'm curious what the decimal overflow is at... I swear it's gotta be at .99 now or close! 2 PEC payout is still a great payout.

Quote Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
    3/2/20
    2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

*Note: I was thinking we'd see a 3 PEC/Share payout this week for sure! I'm curious what the decimal overflow is at... I swear it's gotta be at .99 now or close! 2 PEC payout is still a great payout.
    I think the decimal has long overflowed....! It depends on the baseline, of course, and there are factors that can affect that. BUT, I would say I am now confident that the figures are dodgy! The krelts had a great recovery last week ... you can't keep adding 0.3 or so to a 'rollover' payout account, then 0.6 or whatever, and STILL be below ticking over to 1.

Aurli weak are the main globallers by volume. Maybe we need a hunter of these to share some data for the last few months if they have some available....

Alternatively, MA please check again and discover the new mistake, or the old one not patched properly. Thank you!

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    3/9/20
    3 PEC/Share Yay!

Main post updated

Ok, the globals were pretty average - my calculations are that we are back at 2.x basic per week, and thankfully this was (finally?) a rollover week to 3 peds payout
    On that basis, CP is rolling along just fine .

Stalker
    Rachel MsPudding Hawkins
    Images
    3/16/20
    2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

Week 45 - Note: CP Shares have now paid over 1 PED since their release

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast