Info: Crystal Palace Share ROI Tracker

Is this available in Excel?

And also, is anyone tracking the share prices on weekly basis as well, as this is a huge component of the initial investment return currently (presumably it will become less of a factor going forward)

The price basically doubled, so 100% ROI in 6 months, 12% annualized from dividends is just gravy:)

VU17 Update has answers:

MA has been tracking them. Go check out your "history" tab in the EntropiaExchange, it will show you sales and markup % just like any other item. This update also added the ability to create buy orders as well, and coupons are coming in the mail to get two for one mutated Aurli bones. Nifty.:yup:

Interesting... We're back to decimal payouts, which I'm in favor of :) no complaints from me.

12/9/2019: 2.76 PEC/share =14.38% WEEKLY ROI

Interesting... We're back to decimal payouts, which I'm in favor of :) no complaints from me.

12/9/2019: 2.76 PEC/share =14.38% WEEKLY ROI

they pay out 2.76 pec per share and you say the weekly roi is 14.38% which means a share costs 0.192 Peds. where can you buy shares for that price?

they pay out 2.76 pec per share and you say the weekly roi is 14.38% which means a share costs 0.192 Peds. where can you buy shares for that price?

Yeah... The weekly ROI is actually 00.15040871934605%

With the yearly ROI **Using the average** would be, 6.5743%

This is considering the current LOWEST price of 18.35 PED per share.

My first post explains how ROI %'s are calculated, based on the initial purchase price.

Let's take this week for example, a 10 PED share that were to hypothetically produce this week's 2.76 PEC payout each week, and for the next 51 weeks, would produce an annual payout of 1.435 PED (52 x 2.76). From there, you can see where the # comes from.

Each week will vary, some weeks we've had as low as 5% ROI payouts, while others we've had as high as 20%. Overall, we're sitting at 12.12% ROI 31 weeks in. It's important to look at the big picture, the overall ROI, and not just one week.

My first post has some words bolded in red at the bottom that explain how the data has been calculated to arrive at the numbers posted. I've also included the total number of days and the total cumulative payout for reference. If you find my numbers of recorded data are off, please let me know, and I'll get it adjusted. Hope this helps :)

OP said calculated for initial price of 10 PED.

0.0276 PED / 14.38 * 100 = 0.1919 PED as you have stated, however ROI is weekly.
0.1919 PED / 7 * 365 = 10.0062 PED... allowing for small rounding errors, seems correct to me.

:dunno:

EDIT: The pudding got me... :laugh:

OP said calculated for initial price of 10 PED.

0.0276 PED / 14.38 * 100 = 0.1919 PED as you have stated, however ROI is weekly.
0.1919 PED / 7 * 365 = 10.0062 PED... allowing for small rounding errors, seems correct to me.

:dunno:

EDIT: The pudding got me... :laugh:

Correct. The spreadsheet I'm using keeps it to just 2 decimals, for simplicity.
The actual payout from this week, decimals and all, was: 2.75796721311475 PEC/share

u didnt get it... you said WEEKLY roi is 14%. that means that your return of investment is 14% every week, thus having more than 100% return on your investment after 8 weeks. and thats simply wrong.

u didnt get it... you said WEEKLY roi is 14%. that means that your return of investment is 14% every week, thus having more than 100% return on your investment after 8 weeks. and thats simply wrong.

Yeah, well, tnx for trolling... :rolleyes:

Everybody else seems to understand that weekly ROI is meant to imply calculated in reference to one week as opposed to being calculated in reference to one year, and does not mean ROI per week.

Yeah, well, tnx for trolling... :rolleyes:

Everybody else seems to understand that weekly ROI is meant to imply calculated in reference to one week as opposed to being calculated in reference to one year, and does not mean ROI per week.

so just cos you think that everybody knows whats supposed to be meant its ok to use wrong terminology and make false statements?
what if somebody doesnt know, reads this and then makes wrong decisions based on false information?

so just cos you think that everybody knows whats supposed to be meant its ok to use wrong terminology and make false statements?

Usage and context have been deliniated and explained. :dunno:

what if somebody doesnt know, reads this and then makes wrong decisions based on false information?

Oh my, ppl make wrong decisions on false information all the time. They even lose money this way. :eek:

12/16/2019 - 1.28 PEC/share
Main post updated

12/23/2019 - 1.58 PEC/share
Main post updated

The payouts are nice, even when I bought in at 16.44/share.

But the really cool thing to factor in is the growth.

Price has gone up from 10 to 18.97 currently while I'm on. 89.7% from inception!

Factor in re-investment of payouts, the 10/share people are quickly approaching 100% their initial investment. Very cool and congratulations to anyone who's held out this long :wtg:

Oh my, ppl make wrong decisions on false information all the time. They even lose money this way. :eek:

Technically, it's still possible to make a right decision applying bad logic to false information (broken clocks something something). It's just that it's not a reliable method.

12/31/2019 - 1.81 PEC/share
Main post updated

01/06/2020 - 1.98 PEC/share
Main post updated

01/13/2020 - 1.95 PEC/share
Main post updated

01/20/2020 - 2.28 PEC/share
Main post updated

Hi folks, what's with the last payout 27th Jan? I didn't note it down while logged in, but it was only 1.xx per share or so, while the tracker suggests we should easily have been in 2.xx territory.
I know things will fluctuate some week on week depending on ubers making turnover look better than it actually is overall (i.e. including the non-globals), but the payout looks fishily low to me! Has anyone noticed anything that might explain it?

I thought something was off with the payment as well, as in didn't seem right. So I've held off updating the tracker until I hear back from MA. Support case was submitted by me on Sunday, and I was told they would look into it and get back with me. Case is open at the moment, and waiting for a reply.

Perhaps the payment this week includes last weeks difference? We'll see.

By my calculations, the payment last week was short approximately 1.4 PEC/share. But, that's just my best guess. I don't know the actual numbers.

I will update when I hear back.

By my calculations, the payment last week was short approximately 1.4 PEC/share. But, that's just my best guess. I don't know the actual numbers.

0,013109243697479 ;)

0,013109243697479 ;)

Sorry, I may not have been clear. The payment received was most definitely 1.31 PEC/share, but I don't trust that # as the actual # owed, just yet. Based on the activity up on CP and the amount of globals reported by EntropiaLife, the payout should have been more. So there's an issue with either:

1) EL's site reporting
2) CP Share payout calculations

I was going out on a limb and saying, I think we were potentially shorted 1.4 PEC/share based on my best guess.

Hi MsPudding,

We've now investigated the occurrence and there seems to have been a smaller issue, the payment going into the shares are delivered in a specific way which unintentionally held part of the intended revenue split.

So the additional PED will go out the coming payout, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, it is something that we will change to avoid misleading payments in regards to the actual revenue to take place.

We wish you the best of luck, take care.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Awesome. Recgonizing a mistake, and working to fix it.Thank you for the speedy reply, much appreciated! :)

Awesome. Recgonizing a mistake, and working to fix it.Thank you for the speedy reply, much appreciated! :)
TY also from me to both you and MA support for quickly responding. A bit of a side note is to observe that CLD payouts were also super low, so the issue which happened here may have happened to CLDs too. If next week's CLDs are better than 'expected', that is what I will assume is the reason why for those as well...

It appears we're back to solid digit payouts again.

4.00 PEC/Share payout this week, main post updated.

2/10/2020
2 PEC/Share, main post updated.

Back