Info: Crystal Palace Share ROI Tracker

2/17/2020
1 PEC/Share
Main post updated

1 PEC? I think I saw some decent hofs this week and good activity overall...

What's going on with CP shares? I doubt this payment was correct.

1 PEC? I think I saw some decent hofs this week and good activity overall...

What's going on with CP shares? I doubt this payment was correct.

I thought it should have been around 2 PEC, but that's just me guessing. That being said, it is possible that the payout was 1.99 PEC/Share, but we only get 1 PEC, and the .99 carries over. The way MA has the payouts set again, only whole number payouts coming.

We should be able to see more of the picture after next week's payout.

2/24/2020
2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

With globals somewhat close to last week, this is still within the realm of possible outcomes. If global counts continue this week the same as they were last week, I would be surprised if we didn't see a 3 PEC/Share payout next week.

For now, 2 PEC/Share is still a great payout. Shares just keep chugging along nicely.

2/24/2020
2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

With globals somewhat close to last week, this is still within the realm of possible outcomes. If global counts continue this week the same as they were last week, I would be surprised if we didn't see a 3 PEC/Share payout next week.

For now, 2 PEC/Share is still a great payout. Shares just keep chugging along nicely.

NOTE: I heard that E-Life was not tracking for some hours on Sunday, so some missed.
Apart from that, it is Krelts that are on low turnover at the moment, so 2 pecs maybe ok... but I expect 3 next week on similar performance as well!

3/2/20
2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

*Note: I was thinking we'd see a 3 PEC/Share payout this week for sure! I'm curious what the decimal overflow is at... I swear it's gotta be at .99 now or close! :laugh: 2 PEC payout is still a great payout.

3/2/20
2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

*Note: I was thinking we'd see a 3 PEC/Share payout this week for sure! I'm curious what the decimal overflow is at... I swear it's gotta be at .99 now or close! :laugh: 2 PEC payout is still a great payout.

I think the decimal has long overflowed....! It depends on the baseline, of course, and there are factors that can affect that. BUT, I would say I am now confident that the figures are dodgy! The krelts had a great recovery last week ... you can't keep adding 0.3 or so to a 'rollover' payout account, then 0.6 or whatever, and STILL be below ticking over to 1.

Aurli weak are the main globallers by volume. Maybe we need a hunter of these to share some data for the last few months if they have some available....

Alternatively, MA please check again and discover the new mistake, or the old one not patched properly. Thank you!

3/9/20
3 PEC/Share Yay! :yay:

Main post updated

Ok, the globals were pretty average - my calculations are that we are back at 2.x basic per week, and thankfully this was (finally?) a rollover week to 3 peds payout :yay:
On that basis, CP is rolling along just fine :).

3/16/20
2 PEC/Share

Main post updated

Week 45 - Note: CP Shares have now paid over 1 PED since their release

For info: payout this week was again 2 pecs on what looks like a bit spiky but average middling turnover.

For info: payout this week was again 2 pecs on what looks like a bit spiky but average middling turnover.

Yup!

3/23 - 2 PEC/Share
3/30 - 2 PEC/Share

Main post updated. Getting close to the annual release of these shares.

4/6/2020:

1.0 PEC/Share main post updated

4/13/20: 1.00 PEC/Share
4/20/20: 2.00 PEC/Share

Main post updated

4/27/20: 3 PEC/Share
Main post updated

5.00 PEC/Share 5/4/2020
Main post updated

Ok, WOW! 5.00 PEC/Share payout!!! Talk about ending the 52 weeks with a bang! What an incredible payout! This last week had a weekly (annual ROI) of 26.07% Sheesh!
:yay::yay::yay:

Moment of Reflection:
Looks like we had 1300~ globals up there at week's end. This caps off our first 52 weeks, giving us an overall ROI of 11.66% for the first year. Highest payment was 5 PEC, lowest was 1 PEC. We averaged 2.24 PEC/Share payment each week. Current price is sitting around 18 PED/Deed, giving it an estimated ROI of 6.8% ROI @ 18 PED/Share. This is on par with a CLD, and right now probably the 2nd best investment option in Entropia, CLD being 1st and AUD being 3rd. I would not be surprised to see the price of this share float up to 19-20 and stay around that number, as long as payments stay regular.

Initially, I thought this share could go as high as 25-30, but I'm beginning to think that's very unlikely, given that MA is introducing new properties via the share system (direct competitors to CP Shares). I do not see the price of this share going that high now.

Let's see how well my comments age :D we'll check back in a year from now and see if the share price is still around that 18-20 #.

Here's to year #2 :beerchug:

Thank you for doing this!

You're most welcome! Glad it helps.

I have been slacking the last few weeks though... need to give this some attention and update it this weekend.

So, 5$ pretty much made everything here like 100x more sexy and user friendly... Going to put a plug in for his site, because its obvious he's put a tremendous amount of work and thought into its layout and functionality

If you haven't been to https://www.entropialoot.com do yourself a favor and go!

As of today, I will no longer be maintaining this thread. This was useful and helpful, and still contains all the data for the first complete year CP Shares came out, but we don't need multiple people keeping track of the same thing. 5$'s just does this so much better. Bookmark it!!

Thanks everyone!

Any news on why Crystal Palace shares didn't produce any revenue this week?

Any news on why Crystal Palace shares didn't produce any revenue this week?

There were less than 200 globals up there this past week. Merry Mayhem is to blame, as Lava Sparks already pointed out. Whatever didn't get paid out this last week will carry over into next week's payment.

Back