Miks' Entropia Venture Partners (EVP) Funding Group

miks

Dominant
Michael Miks Cust
For those players looking to make a great investment opportunity in Entropia

✸I am OFFERING fixed 16% annual interest for investors in my Funding Group Entropia Venture Partners [EVP] ✸

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the fund for?
-> Fund is used to finance trading business in Entropia Universe , [Omegaton Fast Aid Pack, Improved] fap tool for healing service and possibly owning a Land Area/Shops soon.

Returns (ROI) ?
-> I guarantee 16% payout a year. Divided into 4 payouts, you get 4% interest every 3 months from the start of your investment

Do you also take a cut of the fund profits?
-> I do get everything in excess to 16% im giving funders. I do profit atleast around 1% a week If i do 5% weekly profit I do bonuses on top of the 16% annual

What happens if the fund takes a loss?
-> If fund takes big loss (which never happened in 2yrs trading) I will take all the loss and all funders will still get 16% annual interest as promised.

What if a big investor wants to cash out?
-> Cashout takes Maximum of 1month, but if there's peds ready... on the spot I can pay it back

Is there a minimum length of time the investment needs to be for?
-> Minimum is 3months, payouts are 4% every 3months, soo if u withdraw before that 3months... you wont get interest for the invesment

What happens if you decide to no longer manage the fund?
-> I dont have a work in real life thats why im online atleast 12hrs a day on entropia during weekdays 5+hrs atleast on weekends. Entropia is one source of my income aside from cryptotrading/stock market.

What happens if you have something happen IRL where you are unable to login?
-> Thats the only known risk... But I do hope nothing bad happens to me.

How much do you have personally invested in the fund?
-> My personal peds right now is 27606.85ped (sept 17 was last compute) Thats from starting @ less than 1000peds around may 2018.

MORE INFO here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n4KHEiMB1kqAOwW8aoV80cDudwkSHAYLl2EPxgFwZzA/edit?usp=sharing

Or contact me in game

IGN: Michael Miks Cust

Current Total Investor : 62289.71peds from 2 investors

Last edited:
So if i give you 100K peds, how exactly do you plan of giving me 16K in a year (4K every 3 months)?
There is hardly any information on exactly what the fund is doing, what it owns, rules, etc.
Like:
What are the plans for expansion?

This is just a small amount of questions that you should already have set out to get any interest in a fund.
There is a ton more that should already be thought about and provided before asking people for ped without people thinking something shady is going on.

Just my :twocents:

I guarantee 16% payout a year.

OK, I'll bite.

In what way do you guarantee this?

There is more to an actual guarantee than you saying "I guarantee this".

Would also need to know your ingame experience , the fact that your EL profile is hidden raises all sorts of red flags for me .

Need to also know your ingame ped making track record.

:popcorn:

So if i give you 100K peds, how exactly do you plan of giving me 16K in a year (4K every 3 months)?
There is hardly any information on exactly what the fund is doing, what it owns, rules, etc.
Like:

This is just a small amount of questions that you should already have set out to get any interest in a fund.
There is a ton more that should already be thought about and provided before asking people for ped without people thinking something shady is going on.

Just my :twocents:

Hello, I already got total of 67639.71ped Total from investors. I am Trading/healing/might buy shop soon, its all written on the Link there.... link to my fund info. Right now im accepting 20k peds max, cause I dont want fund to be over funded too which will make it hard for the guaranteed 16% interest

-> I do get everything in excess to 16% im giving funders. I do profit atleast around 1% a week If i do 5% weekly profit I do bonuses on top of the 16% annual

-> If fund takes big loss (which never happened in 2yrs trading) I will take all the loss and all funders will still get 16% annual interest as promised.

-> Cashout takes Maximum of 1month, but if there's peds ready... on the spot I can pay it back

-> Minimum is 3months, payouts are 4% every 3months, soo if u withdraw before that 3months... you wont get interest for the invesment

-> I dont have a work in real life thats why im online atleast 12hrs a day on entropia during weekdays 5+hrs atleast on weekends. Entropia is one source of my income aside from cryptotrading/stock market.

-> Thats the only known risk... But I do hope nothing bad happens to me.

-> My personal peds right now is 27606.85ped (sept 17 was last compute) Thats from starting @ less than 1000peds around may 2018.

-> Right now im trader/healer/SHOP owner/warp pilot
im buying these :
WTB -> Ores/Enmats, Animal Oils (Muscle-Eye-Thyroid-Adrenal-Liver-Heart-Spleen), Wools, [Neurostim-A],[Output Amplifier Component],[Shrapnel]" on twin peaks regularly.....and my fap,
✸ Healer with [Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack]/[EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified] (13% faster reload) with [Divine Intervention Chip I] @ CALY ✸ ...... I also have deal with LA owners to heal on their lands and they pay decay in return I get 100% of the tips......

★ Miks' HUNT shop @ Medusa 3F Shop#4 ★ [Perseus set/pills/enhancers/AR(35-95)] [Calypso, 53394, 69340, 103, Miks Hunt Shop, Medusa] CHEAPER than AH

❂ Mothership Bismarck Warp Services ❂ *VIP* & *Group VIP* Loot-Secure! [PM for More Info] or discord.gg/cHbXmHB

MOST of questions are written on
: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing incase u missed it on the post

Last edited:
OK, I'll bite.

In what way do you guarantee this?

There is more to an actual guarantee than you saying "I guarantee this".

16% guaranteed, Ive already been running fund for more than 1year now, U can ask investors as proof :)

im a known trader @ twinpeaks and a known IMP healer

Last edited:
Would also need to know your ingame experience , the fact that your EL profile is hidden raises all sorts of red flags for me .

Need to also know your ingame ped making track record.

:popcorn:

:) Im a well known trader @ Twin peaks and a well known IMP healer

@ EL.... I dont hunt/craft/mine I had it hidden like 2-3yrs ago since im soo shy when some1 visits it... sorry

You can close this post now Thanks

One thing is to run fund with 10k PED and different would be to run 100k PED and way more different - fund of 1M PED... Level of competition, level of impact of that 16% withdrawn from habitants (not MA will pay that 16%).

One thing is to run fund with 10k PED and different would be to run 100k PED and way more different - fund of 1M PED... Level of competition, level of impact of that 16% withdrawn from habitants (not MA will pay that 16%).

Hi, Thats why i close my funds when I got no need for funds like right now, cause I dont want to overfund which will make it impossible to do 16% ROI that i promise

BUMP this up ~ Now accepting more funders atm to fund me buying Twin Peaks mall + Shop inside twins

Looking to expand my shop business

Current shop : Medusa TP floor 1 shop#3 and Medusa TP floor 3 shop#4

Back