Server Downtime for Release

noice more missions more skills , moaar , non non non

Good luck devs with the deployment!

As we are close to the end of September, does this release include the new Mission System ?

ye ...maybe.......maybe also the shares sell option ?...excited then about tomorrow..:))

Was really hoping we had another week. I took end of September literally and was expecting the update on October 1

Was really hoping we had another week. I took end of September literally and was expecting the update on October 1

Another week for what? Missions? We have one more year for that.

Another week for what? Missions? We have one more year for that.

Another week to get to higher stages. After the update whatever stage you are on for a mission will be your last. Once you finish that stage you will not get another from the old system.

Another week to get to higher stages. After the update whatever stage you are on for a mission will be your last. Once you finish that stage you will not get another from the old system.

I know the feeling i was at 1569 / 12k warlock. No chance to finish it to have 30k kp for 1 year.

But fuck it, if they add repeatable skill choice reward for all missions... All will change. Skills will devalue even more, but at least n00bs will have a chance to reach uber lvls.

All will be good. Yes. :yup: :shots:

Some minning candy?

Will be nice with the new missions!
My biggest frustration is that im just halfways in on the 30k Warlocks and some other long-grinding missions which im not have reached highest stage on yet.
But well well.. Looking forward for the change :)

The skill obsession, shiiiish :eyecrazy:

Houston we have a problem with update ....

@ 95% Failed to update EU An error occured while applying the update. Please try again later.

More have the same problem?

@ 95% Failed to update EU An error occured while applying the update. Please try again later.

had an error but retried and seems to work now

*I'm in!

*edit*

I think MA was generous.
the old and new mission systems are working alongside eachother.
It's possible to get the reward from the old mission AND the the reward for the new mission.
So you get double rewards if you still have the old mission open.

Last edited:
Was stuck at 95% too, then windows asked for some permissions and after a while longer of being stuck it finished updating at last.

Yeah, same problem

Tried several times, not working for me

I keep trying :p

Same retryd like 7x now and redownloaded. No dice

Looks like were back to the visualc crap

soc chat not working.

What am I doing wrong?

Back