PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    Thanks for the help with the redist problem again everyone. Solved on the win10 64bit comp by renaming what was already in that folder (instead of deleting and probably same end result). Then got a proper redist install request (instead of what the original request was to make undetermined changes), and it then did that in the background for a bit and moved on to planetary downloads.

No word yet of an official solution afaik, though...

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Check out the new values. Rubio is now 9.00 pec. I now that is right but is a little confusing after .09 ped. TT pistol show 2.94 used and 3.00 pec Again confusing for me any way. Don't like to have to do math to know how much I have left. This is what my TT pistol looks like,one value in pecs and one in peds.

Why does MA have to screw with stuff that serves no purpose at all. I would like MA Dennis comment on this question, please.]
    This muddling of pec and ped values also extends to stackables. If less than 1 ped then mostly it shows as pec, for example 49.00 pec eye oil, rather than 00.49 ped

Now I am sorry but unless they teach maths differently in Sweden, monetary values for decimal currencies are always given as the main currency followed by 2 decimal places.

When hunting a quick glance at loots in carried inventory would give you an idea of how well/badly the hunt loot is going. This is near impossible now if you are actively hunting, as you have to keep checking if the number shown is pec or ped. Deliberate way to make us think we are doing better than we are ? Heaven forbid..

Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    Now I am sorry but unless they teach maths differently in Sweden, monetary values for decimal currencies are always given as the main currency followed by 2 decimal places.
    You know I have an old Sweden coin with a value of... 1/6 Ore, so yes, they might don't care about so called decimal places

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    Had to do a clean install for each of my 3 comps. Completely uninstall EU, then download from scratch. Now it works.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I deleted all in the Redist folder and then spammed running the client loader a few more times and it finally worked.

Just keep trying it over and over is my advice.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Tony KingofAces Hans
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertha Bot View Post

Entropia Exchange
    • It is now possible to place sell orders for shares on the Entropia Exchange, with a maximum duration of 7 days.
    • Sell orders are grouped together based on price and are executed based on order timestamp, with older orders being executed first.
    • Existing shares can be acquired by browsing active sell orders on the Entropia Exchange.
    • There is a transaction fee of 0.25% of the sale price for all sell orders, with a minimum fee of 25 PEC and a maximum fee of 25 PED. Fees for the unfulfilled portion of sell orders are refunded once the order expires.
    • An alert is sent to the Message Center when a sell order has been fulfilled.
    Call me out of the loop, but where is this accessed exactly anyways?

Xendar Xen Xal
    Society
    Payn-Inc
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Looks like a good update. I had to reload the client loader a few times but it worked.

Question: If you finish stage 1 of a mob in codex and do not claim your reward and then finish stage 2, do you get a bigger reward or lose your reward from stage 1? Or claim 2 different rewards?
    I did stages 1 and 2, then claimed both rewards, it does them one at a time. I don't know if you can do more, but I would guess you can. However, once you have a completed stage you can't mouse over the "claim reward" button to see the reward for the current stage.
    Xen Shop ☯ Easter, Halloween, Summer, Robot Strongboxes | Imperial HAZEN Gloves (M) | Dune Rider Helmet (M) | Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) | Dune Rider Foot Guards (M) | Merry Mayhem 14 Gloves (M)

Quote Originally Posted by WildD3mon View Post
    Copy Item Link from Item window crashed the game
    yep came here to post this as well

I don't like the PEC/PED thing.

I find it absolutely not intuitive, and even disturbing, since now we have to check each time to be sure if it's PED or PEC..

If some people really needs to know if there is more than 0.4 PED left on their item, why not add 2 digits ?
    0.4021 PED / 500 PED looks good.. no ?
    To me it looks just "normal"

It would works also for every thing that are 0.01 PED/K
    10 fruits = 0.0001 PED ?

The difference would only be on the place of the point, and everything would be in PED.
    So much more easy and intuitive.

Crashed

Did Kreltin 2 and reward was 1.42ped did not collect. Did Kreltin 3 reward still said 1.42ped. Collected 1.42ped for swordsman. reward then said 1.33 ped. Clicked melee damage and crashed. Not sure if I got it or not. Now on 4.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast