Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

wow i think i love this new mission codex!! kinda miss the number count as well but i think % is number! looks great so far. i also noticed you appeared to have fixed some chat issues but i got kicked out of the soc channel like usual and now got to wait for the socmate invitation ... is this the last one? please

So far it appears all mobs have the same skill selection, hopefully they'll change at higher levels.

they change at rank 3 then at rank 5

Last edited:
At the share centre, has the option been removed to see the weekly revenue?

I think was under "info", but info now displays text about the shares instead of the weekly income.

Or am I overlooking something?

Given that you get contribution from being hit, I would believe it's cost based, so maturity would be irrelevant.

I didn't progress by getting hit. That would be a myth. As far as I can tell maturity matters. I did drone, evi, trooper stages 1.

At the share centre, has the option been removed to see the weekly revenue?

I think was under "info", but info now displays text about the shares instead of the weekly income.

Or am I overlooking something?

Good question. It appears to be missing entirely now so we won't be able to see how much we get this week?:scratch2:

Nice update. Codex would be a lot more useful if it displayed some info about the mob besides just an image; at least give us the same data we get when scanning.

MA: Do the rewards stack or what happens if you complete a rank without claiming the previous rank's reward?

e.g. if I complete rank 2 but never claimed rank 1's reward, does the value stack or do I end up picking 2 rewards or do I just lose the rank 1 reward?

I didn't progress by getting hit. That would be a myth. As far as I can tell maturity matters. I did drone, evi, trooper stages 1.

You are not going to visually see a % increase necessarily just from taking armor decay.

Also note about Codex -- please add to "a progress bar" numeric value of "how many this mobs of least maturity" we need to kill (I am ok with approximate or rounded value here, off by one is acceptable here)

This. I would like to see a figure here as well: total number of killpoints per stage and points per maturity.

Apart from that I really like the upgrade :)

Given that you get contribution from being hit, I would believe it's cost based, so maturity would be irrelevant.

If you guys saw the number of kills would that mean you could kill them faster or better ? Just messing with you guys. I don't see how that would help. With the percent it may mean that you get a higher percent by the maturity level of the mob. I would rather it be that way then you would get more credit the higher the mob, other wise why wouldn't you just kill puntys or the smallest maturity to complete the mission.

Can we please have codex icon importable from library to desktop using edit function, it's a pain on high aggro mobs trying to get to tracker info with the 3 step procedure, or better yet, auto show tacking on screen for all mobs killed in that session unless player uses the X to close for now
Please ignore the above, seems that the reason we couldn't add the icon to desktop is MA already put it there, in with your system icons

Quote : Chat Channels
Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.

Simply not true... or am I dreaming that I am having to do all these re-adds to our private channels ..yet again.. several more hours of my life wasted to this unnecessary task.
Will get it done to help others, but my spending of time and ped in game going to be severely reduced, while I go rest eyes and get rid of headache
and when you do ..really fix chats.. can you remove all invitees that have not accepted after say 1 week
we can always re-invite, but these extra names give a huge overhead that is simply not necessary for you guys, and is a pain for channel mods who can't see all names in channel cos of this clutter
oh yeh and how about letting us see all members when we use /listmembers or at least make it say /listmember #channelname A giving all names commencing A or A-D etc

Last edited:
Can we please have codex icon importable from library to desktop using edit function, it's a pain on high aggro mobs trying to get to tracker info with the 3 step procedure, or better yet, auto show tacking on screen for all mobs killed in that session unless player uses the X to close for now

Chat Channels
Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.

Simply not true... or am I dreaming that I am having to do all these re-adds to our private channels ..yet again.. several more hours of my life wasted to this unnecessary task.
Will get it done to help others, but my spending of time and ped in game going to be severely reduced, while I go rest eyes and get rid of headache
and when you do ..really fix chats.. can you remove all invitees that have not accepted after say 1 week
we can always re-invite, but these extra names give a huge overhead that is simply not necessary for you guys, and is a pain for channel mods who can't see all names in channel cos of this clutter
oh yeh and how about letting us see all members when we use /listmembers or at least make it say /listmember #channelname A giving all names commencing A or A-D etc

Just hit the "L" key and put it where you want, just like any other icon. It will remain at the top and on the key also. It will also tell the key assignment.

If you guys saw the number of kills would that mean you could kill them faster or better ? Just messing with you guys. I don't see how that would help. With the percent it may mean that you get a higher percent by the maturity level of the mob. I would rather it be that way then you would get more credit the higher the mob, other wise why wouldn't you just kill puntys or the smallest maturity to complete the mission.

Sometimes folks like me want to plan their progress, and split mission like today I kill 100 mobs, tomorrow 100 more, etc. Missing numbers make planning inconvinient

Sometimes folks like me want to plan their progress, and split mission like today I kill 100 mobs, tomorrow 100 more, etc. Missing numbers make planning inconvinient

You can always use PED for planning like 100 PED run today and 100 ped run tomorrow.

Didn't most or all of the puny mobs used to be shared loot? I'm running around and haven't found any...

Please post pics of the skill lists at different levels.

Get an error after 95% loading, even if I run it as administrator! What can I do to get it to work properly?

I had the same 95% loading error and had to fix it manually /win10 x64/:

The downloaded files are temporary stored in the following location:

Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\4 groups of digits-EU_Update

When the client loader asks for administrative privilegies, select 'Cancel' and keeping open the loader, copy the above directory to some other location, then close the loader.

Then unpack and overwrite the included files on their corresponding places in the entropia directory.

Restart the client loader and it will start to download the planets data.

This worked for me, I hope it will work for you guys too :D

I had the same issue with blocking at 95% and it was from the Bitdefender antivirus, it was blocking Visual C++ Redistributable to make changes to some files. I have the antivirus on prompt so it asked me 3 time if I want to let the Visual C++ Redistributable and Entropia Universe client to make changes, I've clicked yes and it went through to 100% finish. I guess the ones that got blocked at 95% have the antivirus on block without prompt.

Please post pics of the skill lists at different levels.

Rewards for first 6 stages of allophyl

picsart_09-24-09.26.31.jpg

Scanned few other mobs skill list of 1st stages seems same with different values.

Reactions: Xen
Is Codex active on Monria too?

Chat Channels

• Avatars now automatically rejoin the previous session’s custom chat channels when logging in.
  • Avatars are removed from custom chat channels when disconnected or logged out from Entropia Universe.
  • Custom chat channels no longer have restrictions on the number of members.
  • Custom chat channel membership is retained across server restarts and client login sessions.

The above chat channel changes simply appear to be a workaround for a broken system.

No news on fixing the camera system that nobody asked for?

I had the same issue with blocking at 95% and it was from the Bitdefender antivirus, it was blocking Visual C++ Redistributable to make changes to some files. I have the antivirus on prompt so it asked me 3 time if I want to let the Visual C++ Redistributable and Entropia Universe client to make changes, I've clicked yes and it went through to 100% finish. I guess the ones that got blocked at 95% have the antivirus on block without prompt.

ty, got also no prompt from avast and after disabling it manually, the update went through

Soc chat tab still broken, upon each relog the chat can be viewed but you can't write unless you close tab and reopen.

Don't click the new "Copy Item Link" button in items' info window, it crashes client to desktop.

New Features

Entropia Exchange
  • It is now possible to place sell orders for shares on the Entropia Exchange, with a maximum duration of 7 days.
  • Sell orders are grouped together based on price and are executed based on order timestamp, with older orders being executed first.
  • Existing shares can be acquired by browsing active sell orders on the Entropia Exchange.
  • There is a transaction fee of 0.25% of the sale price for all sell orders, with a minimum fee of 25 PEC and a maximum fee of 25 PED. Fees for the unfulfilled portion of sell orders are refunded once the order expires.
  • An alert is sent to the Message Center when a sell order has been fulfilled.
Originally Posted Here

Any have some comments for this one for us that is left outside the door?

I just enjoy to do a set amount of killpoints/ mobs at a given time. With % values it feels a bit weird….

Last edited by a moderator:
My entropia client window ia all black ? Nothing at all in it so not possible to start game ? Anyone else ?

Crazy amount of stuff - good work. :)

Great work.

Thank you MA!

Mistake on Kraka (L) that is now 25PED full TT instead of 0.2 after you changed info window that now show xx.xx PEC on less than 1PED TT items.

Then my Kraka that was at 99% TT is now at 0.6%.
And it will maybe creates errors when crafting them..

PS: Or is it on purpose ? Now I'm confused.. :confused:
Pretty sure my Kraka was at 0.19/0.20, and it's now at 14.93 PEC / 25 PED

Game crash when clicking the new button "copy item link" in info window.

So far I like new mission system, and it seems to works well. :thumbup:
I still wait to see how are the rewards, and do hope that Attribut Tokens haven't been lost in translation.. :)

Last edited:
Back