Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Awesome!
I noticed the spreadsheet has no information on Skyflail. First rank reward is 0.5.

skyflail_rank_01.jpg

Rank 6 have 4ped reward.

Skyflail and Easter Robots added to spreadsheet

ambulimax is 1.18 at stage 5 is something wrong on the spread sheet ?

Ambulimax was altered in a recent version update.

Yes - sorry, I'd updated this on my local spreadsheet but not uploaded it to the cloud one. Will do that now.

Yes - sorry, I'd updated this on my local spreadsheet but not uploaded it to the cloud one. Will do that now.

:) I was just wondering as i spent way more than the sheet said and was like i hope my rewards better than stated and it was :D

argo stage 5 0.3515

I calculated the full Codex table for all mobs and all rewards. There is an important clarification (in comparison with the Suza's table): the turnover for a repeatable rank is not 5k, but 10k. This means that skills for repeatable stage are given 2 times less than in stages 1-25.
LINK

I calculated the full Codex table for all mobs and all rewards. There is an important clarification (in comparison with the Suza's table): the turnover for a repeatable rank is not 5k, but 10k. This means that skills for repeatable stage are given 2 times less than in stages 1-25.
LINK

That contradicts previously observed data.

What we have seen previously is that the amount required to complete the repeatable (stage 26+) missions increases every time you do it. Did you perhaps record a cycle of 10k on a repeatable stage that you have already completed several times before?

I've made some long-overdue changes to the first couple of posts in the thread. The original intention of the thread when I first posted it became obsolete as we discovered more about the Codex, so the first post now better reflects what the thread is actually about. Similarly, 711 has changed the title and moved it to the Missions subforum.

You can still help by contributing any confirmed reward data, especially for ranks 5, 15 and 25, and identifying any mistakes or exceptions to the existing data and calculations.

Hello all.

Just for info.
After you finish x5 repeat on mob x6 repeat cost for you already 10k cycle....
In total i think after x10 repeat next cost you 15k....

Thanks. It's one of the reasons I stopped doing quite a reasonable turnover on a particular mob. It's a complete turnoff to know I'll be rewarded less and less per ped for continuing past that point, while getting there is a linear reward structure. Another 'eff you' moment, and you didn't even tell us, dear MA!
It will be interesting to see if CLD payouts take a dip once parallel mission rewards are removed from Caly, also depending on whether the other planets get a period of grace on codex intro as well.

LINK
I have repeated some of the codex repeatable 1st time its 5k cycle needed then every time it increases by 1200-1250 ped . Currently i am on lomgtooth 1st repeatable and every 100 ped cycle contributing 2% so its also 5k ped cycle.

Thank you for your comments on the repeatable stage. I have added the necessary note to the spreadsheet and provided a link to this discussion.
I apologize for my late reaction.

I noticed that there is an anomaly when it comes to Subjects. it takes me around ~17k cycle to finish calamusoid repeat rank. though the reward is regular 5k cycle's one

Edit: Should have read the latest posts before posting this. it can be 15k cycle actually and I am on rank 11. so it sums up with the statement few posts above

Last edited:
Maybe it has to do soemething with Support cases like this:

2020-04-27 20:33 You wrote:

Hello
I noticed that the Rewards for the Ambulimax Codex Challenges are totally out of order to all other Challenges. For example Ambulimax(HP of young Ambulimax is 1010 HP) Level 5 gives 0,2695 Ped of Alertness, a Mob with much less HP the Armax for example gives also at Level 5 0,2695 Ped of Alertness or Furor(1030 HP) at Level 5 gives 1,2 Ped of Alertness. It seams the Calculation of the Ambulimax Rewards is somehow of.

Thank you for your Time and to clrify if i'm wrong or correct the Bug if i'm right.

Regards

Yo - do we add stuff for the attributes meta here or make a new thread?
Also, I’m at rank 113!!! :eek:

As the meta is universal rather than specific to Calypso, I would suggest another thread, but there seems very little to know.

I don't know if that's the right place but....

Cornundacauda Rank:
  • 13 => 1.4 PED
  • 14 => 1.64 PED
Edit: Add Rank 14, is it ok if I just append here, or is there a way to edit the Sheet directly?

Last edited:
I don't know if that's the right place but....

Cornundacauda Rank:
  • 13 => 1.4 PED
  • 14 => 1.64 PED
Edit: Add Rank 14, is it ok if I just append here, or is there a way to edit the Sheet directly?

Thank you :) If you have further data to add (and it's all appreciated) please make a new post here and I'll record it. If you edit previous posts I will most likely miss it. I update the Google sheet periodically when I've got a reasonable amount of data to add.

Cornundacauda Rank:
  • 15 => 0.9375 PED
  • 16 => 3.37 PED

I'm switching Mob now, I'll post more when I continue my Cornundacauda Hunt.

Thanks for the great work.

Anyone who knows what those last 5 mobs are? I have 128/134 discovered, almost same as the spreadsheet
but with Locusta also. I'm missing one known mob that I will get soon.

Locusta have 0,5937 in reward at Rank 1.

Kerberos Rank 18 done.

1.89 tt skills
skill set 2

Anyone who knows what those last 5 mobs are? I have 128/134 discovered, almost same as the spreadsheet
but with Locusta also. I'm missing one known mob that I will get soon.

Locusta have 0,5937 in reward at Rank 1.

I was told recently that someone posted in Discord a while ago about some glitch that had temporarily added the missing mobs to their Codex, and it included things that only existed on old test servers, like those mobs that were on that old poster back in the early days but never, or only briefly, made it into the game. So if that's true, we wouldn't be able to get them all. MA should remove the non-existent ones, assuming they're not planning to introduce those mobs.

I noted down some of the ones that were mentioned - Biffoid, Cephalodon, Thugfish.

just reached rank 22 kerberos
skill set 1
4,4 ped tt skill

Merry creatures rank 16 done.
14.44 ped set 1

Back