Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Thanks for the info everyone, do keep it coming. I've just updated the Google sheet with this and some other data I've received in-game.

What I'd really like to do soon is complete the data for the first 5 stages on every mob. When I've got that I'll compare it with Lavasparks' calculated rewards, which should help to root out any rounding errors etc, and give us a confident projection for every stage on every mob. I'm aiming to complete all rank 5s myself so am getting a lot of that data as I go along, but any other help is appreciated.

I've nearly finished filling in the sheet with as much estimated data as I can, based on the confirmed data we have, and the calculated figures from Lavasparks' sheet.

The difficult part is eliminating rounding errors for the bigger mobs which have a Rank 1 reward greater than 1 PED, and where I don't have a lot of confirmed data for the higher ranks. It would be extremely helpful if anyone can give us data from higher ranks (especially rank 7+, but the higher the better) on the following mobs. Even if it's just one rank it might be enough for me to come up with a confident answer.

Araneatrox
Big Bulk
Chomper
Dropship
Eomon
Falxangius
Globster
Hussk (anything more than Rank 1 would help for this)
Malcruentor
Osseocollum
Phasm
Proteron
Scipulor
Second Entity
Steel Bird
Warlock

Aranea rank 21 reward 66.40
Second Entity rank 7 reward 11.31

Aranea rank 21 reward 66.40
Second Entity rank 7 reward 11.31

Great, thanks. That should be enough to be pretty much 100% on the spiders. Think I've probably got the SEGs right too but it would be good to get a higher rank to confirm.

I've done a big update to the Google sheet, which now includes all the calculated valued as mentioned above. Where values have been calculated but not confirmed, they are in italics. If anyone can confirm that these are correct, or point out any errors, I can refine it a bit more.

There is still some difficulty with the larger mobs as I said previously, as it's more difficult to root out rounding errors and provide confident calculated values. Again, if anyone can fill in the gaps, that'd be very helpful.

I've done a big update to the Google sheet, which now includes all the calculated valued as mentioned above. Where values have been calculated but not confirmed, they are in italics. If anyone can confirm that these are correct, or point out any errors, I can refine it a bit more.

There is still some difficulty with the larger mobs as I said previously, as it's more difficult to root out rounding errors and provide confident calculated values. Again, if anyone can fill in the gaps, that'd be very helpful.

I'm at Ark atm but as soon as I'm on Caly I'll check values for Atrox, Aurli and Argo they are around r21-23.

Does moloch have a set4 reward?

Back