How to tell how much a pet is worth?

KenoZuki

Old Alpha
KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
Is there a price guide somewhere on pets worth?

No. Not yet. When they become able to be sold on auction, maybe.

There is a formula to work out how much nutria bars the pet has eaten. I don’t know it off the top of my head but I’m sure someone can tell you...

if you recycle a pet, you get 1 to 3 pecs. So it's worth at least that.

My pets sells for 1 or 2 peds from my shop at genesis. I can't put them at 50 pecs, because the shop doesn't allow me. I would sell "normal" pets for 50 pecs from my shop if I could. 2 ped pets are atrox or pets that are harder to tame, or from planets far far away.
Rarer pets or pets with good abilities will sell for more.

Ancient pets 30-80 ped, depending on their level.
Sapphire pets without abilities 7-10 peds
Better acceleration pets like silver or ruby kanin from 10-30 peds, with unlocked feature 100-150
Autoloot pets can sell from 300-1200 depending on level and range
crit damage pets the same I think
excavator yog hatchling 3-5 peds with unlock 10-15
yog horror goes for more obviously, because its insanely difficult to tame. don't know how much.
rocktropia blonde android 30-40 ish I think.
vampire chick has multiple buffs and really rare and sexy, the sky is the limit I suppose.

So the price depends on:
- difficulty to tame
- rarity
- the special buff
- level and unlocked buff(s)
- far far away planets (toulan/next island)
- sexyness (rocktropian androids and vamps)

My pets sells for 1 or 2 peds from my shop at genesis. I can't put them at 50 pecs, because the shop doesn't allow me. I would sell "normal" pets for 50 pecs from my shop if I could. 2 ped pets are atrox or pets that are harder to tame, or from planets far far away.

Better acceleration pets like silver or ruby kanin from 10-30 peds, with unlocked feature 100-150
yog horror goes for more obviously, because its insanely difficult to tame. don't know how much.
vampire chick has multiple buffs and really rare and sexy, the sky is the limit I suppose.

So the price depends on:
- difficulty to tame
- rarity
- the special buff

2 PED atrox seems fair and low price…compared to those trying to sell them 10 PED piece (level 1) at camp icarus.

Spawn,

Offhand, do you know of a fairly good guide that lists pet qualities and buffs?

Thanks you kindly,

Lou

So the price depends on:
- difficulty to tame
- rarity
- the special buff

Is first link Emma Morgan site ? She had/have really nice one

The Entropiapets site is the one by Wangxiang (link is now working correctly).

Emma had a great site (http://www.emmas-shop.tk), however, it seems to be defunct since years now. Haven′t noticed her/him in-game for a long time, though I think, one shop is still around at least on Caly.

Last edited:
i learned that pets have a fixed rate of nutrio per experience point.

find out the XP of a pet and its nutrio/XP ratio and you can calculate the TT costs of the pet to that point.
add the MU% of nutrio over the course and you have a vague idea where the real costs of the pet are.

most players want to see some extra monetary compensation for their time spent to train the pet to its level.

Last edited:
How much is an unlocked L24 L.A.R.A. worth (8% speed increase, economy 6/h metabolic)? 65 peds?

How much for locked L1 Eudoracell?

How much for L1 Easter 2023 Rabbit Robots? silver/redulite

Last edited:
How much is an unlocked L24 L.A.R.A. worth (8% speed increase, economy 6/h metabolic)? 65 peds?
Maybe about there. I'd try unlocked for 99p. kinda has been outclassed, but some could use it.

Definitely lost ped long run training that one.

Back