Entropia Life Website Down?

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Trying to access the site getting a connection timed out error - anyone else?

Same issue here, and the app won't connect either.

Does anyone have another program that take global screenshots?

Does anyone have another program that take global screenshots?

EU has this function built in.... though you have to assign the screenshot action to a button.

weirdly ...could not connect, killed the task and it still took scrrenshots (with postition and time).
Really bad for events though, real hassle

Servers are being moved,.
The site will be up again soon!

Does anyone know if the tracker is only live or does it Update once its up ? I didnt screen my gllbals from all Day.....

Does anyone know if the tracker is only live or does it Update once its up ? I didnt screen my gllbals from all Day.....

The client should automatically sync with the server after a restart, so no data/globals will be lost.

Sofar my globals from it stopper working untill Now seems not to registrer which is kinda a shame.....

Sofar my globals from it stopper working untill Now seems not to registrer which is kinda a shame.....

Not to be too rude, but you can uninstall the program and then you won't have any problems. It is a little irritating to me for someone to complain about something that was given for free and much work to keep it going.

Is there any way to manually check for updates? I was shown an update prompt but chose to skip it because when I tried to update, I was getting a message saying "your security settings do not allow this application to be installed on your computer."

I have seen that message before, but I couldn't remember how to fix it. I finally felt motivated enough to Google the error, and now I have fixed the registry keys. Problem now is that the application won't check for updates.

I can still launch it, but I am getting invalid username/API key (even though both are correct). I'm assuming I need to update for it to work. Any advice?

I am having a similar problem, as in he API key is incorrect. I have tried uninstalling the app but it still says the API is incorrect even though I can't see the application in my list of programs

I am having a similar problem, as in he API key is incorrect. I have tried uninstalling the app but it still says the API is incorrect even though I can't see the application in my list of programs

Check your api key on the EL-Webiste->settings->application settings...and update it to get a new one

then copy-paste it into the client...

Eddie

Back