Universal Basic Income

Let's try a thought experiment:

Let' say MA closes down input and output of PEDs from EU. (Whatever PEDs are consumed by the system goes back to loot). Then they tax everyone 10 % annually. ....

Well in that case I couldn't be bothered to play. The ped would become useless to me.
If I can't take my money out, why bother to play? Entropia would no longer be a RCE anymore.
In that case I'd go do something else.

Well in that case I couldn't be bothered to play. The ped would become useless to me.
If I can't take my money out, why bother to play? Entropia would no longer be a RCE anymore.
In that case I'd go do something else.

for many, the recent removal of Paypal has done just this...

(honestly I'm sort of glad... more globals under my belt recently than ever I believe, lol)

go watch some you tube channels of " how to earn money online" tell em how easy they can profit using aps/survays other cool games. force them with ur magic to use ur refferal rink. I n the end you will get some $$$$ depends how many ppl join ur affilate society, but then only u can get rich others will go broke or they will stay with penny income but dont forget them to say that they will be rich one day!:wtg::wtg::wtg::ahh::ahh:

Back