PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Codex concerns

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    I guess I never thought about this but is there any skills that say increases AGILITY. I see once in a great while that I have gained a little agility in the chat window, but very little when hunting. I think what I am seeing in this post is that the only way to get agility is hunting etc. or one of the other professions and none of the other things we are getting from codex is helping.
    It that correct ? Hope that is clear
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"
    If at first you don't succeed, deposit.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Black Hawk Hawk
    Society
    ROUA
    Images
    They could simply fix this by adding attributes rewards at level 40 or 50 or something stupid like that... Make some people happy...
    When you're dead, you don't know you're dead. Is just hard on the others.
    Same when you're stupid.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Charley Moondog 1969
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Images
    I have a suggestion. Add a function to the codex that allows you to add your own waypoints that you discover to each mob, maybe with a maturity option so that we dont have to trawl through pages of sticky notes to find a mob. Make it amendable so that you can remove wp's that are no longer valid. this really would make the tool useful.

Oh, and as already mentioned previously, enable the size of the codex box to be changed (make it smaller) currently when you open it when you are hunting it hides the mob you re currently killing.

Other than that and despite other peoples opinions, I like the new system. I have a couple of points though.

1. What happens if people want to access the brood cave but don't have the Aurli 5000 mission ?
    2. What happens when the old system is removed if player wants to gain access to mount Hephastos,
    will this mission chain still be available
    3. There are log mission chains on other planets such as Zorra HK on Cyrene. Once the codex is
    implemented on other planets what will happen to these mission chains, will they still be available ?

Moondog
    Last edited by moondog; 11-27-2019 at 08:33. Reason: typo
    If it killed you
    It isn't because you have the wrong armour,
    you just need a bigger gun

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have a suggestion. Add a function to the codex that allows you to add your own waypoints that you discover to each mob, maybe with a maturity option so that we dont have to trawl through pages of sticky notes to find a mob. Make it amendable so that you can remove wp's that are no longer valid. this really would make the tool useful.

Oh, and as already mentioned previously, enable the size of the codex box to be changed (make it smaller) currently when you open it when you are hunting it hides the mob you re currently killing.

Other than that and despite other peoples opinions, I like the new system. I have a couple of points though.

1. What happens if people want to access the brood cave but don't have the Aurli 5000 mission ?
    2. What happens when the old system is removed if player wants to gain access to mount Hephastos,
    3. There are log mission chains on other planets such as Zorra HK on Cyrene. Once the codex is
    implemented on other planets what will happen to these mission chains, will they still be available ?

Moondog
    They could do a "Save this spawn?" when you kill a mob from a new spawn controller.
    Areas with several controllers could be united to one position.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images
    [QUOTE=moondog;3736889]I have a suggestion. Add a function to the codex that allows you to add your own waypoints that you discover to each mob, maybe with a maturity option so that we dont have to trawl through pages of sticky notes to find a mob. Make it amendable so that you can remove wp's that are no longer valid. this really would make the tool useful.

Moondog[/QUOTE

I had to laugh (not at you really) when I read the above. You have been playing long enough that MA has never released that type of information. The usual response from support is "We are not allow to discuss game play" if I remember correctly. I don't think I have ever seen an enterprise company that would not give a customer (player in this instance) information that would help spend more money. It is kind of like the catalog (mail order) companies like the Sears- Roebuck company from long ago. A huge company in 50s and 60s and into the 70s. Anyway it would be like them saying "Oh yes we have many things to sell but we don't furnish a catalog of our items". BTW the catalog was about 2 inchs thick.
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post

Moondog
    1, they have added a different mission that will count the kills for unlocking the cave.

2, codex just replace "IRON" missions, all other missions remains the same as now.

3, same as 2nd answer, guess they will just change the hunting challenges, like IFN, IRON, etc to Codex, all other will still remain the same as in Caly.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Irdeta WoenK Hocren
    Society
    Riverboat Gamblers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hego Damask View Post
    1, they have added a different mission that will count the kills for unlocking the cave.

2, codex just replace "IRON" missions, all other missions remains the same as now.

3, same as 2nd answer, guess they will just change the hunting challenges, like IFN, IRON, etc to Codex, all other will still remain the same as in Caly.
    Nope, they do not just replace the "Iron" mission but also bronze, silver and gold.
    Strangely I was able to progress as Leviathan hunter, but maybe they really only castrated the missions that at the end of the chain give attribute rewards.
    Avoiding hunting ubers since 12.09.2019
    Globals Hunting: 2731 Mining: 0049 Crafting: 0585
    HoFs Hunting: 0078 Mining: 0000 Crafting: 0022
    Ubers Hunting: 0012 Mining: 0000 Crafting: 0006

Always know where your towel is !!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Graden (Switch) Foss
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WoenK View Post
    Nope, they do not just replace the "Iron" mission but also bronze, silver and gold.
    Strangely I was able to progress as Leviathan hunter, but maybe they really only castrated the missions that at the end of the chain give attribute rewards.
    Levi, Rext, and Traesk missions are not of the Iron/Bronze/Silver/Gold mission type, and seem not to have been capped as of now.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Herco Coz Mann
    Images

Strange

I finished lvl 9 and received a 10.98 implant. Now on lvl 10 the chip size went to 5.84 less than half the lvl 9 chip. Have I missed something here ? Is the amount random ??
    Coz "The Bone Merchant"

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CozMoDan View Post
    I finished lvl 9 and received a 10.98 implant. Now on lvl 10 the chip size went to 5.84 less than half the lvl 9 chip. Have I missed something here ? Is the amount random ??
    the list of skills certainly differs

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast