Why do you think MA does not allow trading the daily tokens ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Don't get me wrong I am not complaining, just wondering. I don't really see anything you can get that is particularly special. Mostly just items. I will say that the ones you get do last longer but that is about it. The cost of the runs, I think, out weigh the value of whatever you get and would probably be cheaper to just buy them on the auction. If you have a regular mission to do and the mob is offered then ofc why not. Some of the dailies are a bit much, 40 despleators for 3 tokens is a bit much don't you think, and I don't think you can find them on Caly. The only reason I can see is, like I said, you have normal mission for them. Actually, IMO, most of them are more costly that what you can get as a prize.

Any way like I said I am NOT griping just wondering what MA is thinking. Its not like you are getting them for free.

This behavior has always had me scratching my head.

With an RCE i would think you would want as much trading as possible , and these would quite possibly bring a nice mu to help offset losses.

The only thing that should not be tradable is free items that are given without any ped being spent.

Any reward that is from ped spent should be tradeable.

Not when you do what I do and abandon all except the bonus dailies.

True but the only thing you can get is mostly items and most if not all them cost ped to use.

This behavior has always had me scratching my head.

With an RCE i would think you would want as much trading as possible , and these would quite possibly bring a nice mu to help offset losses.

The only thing that should not be tradable is free items that are given without any ped being spent.

Any reward that is from ped spent should be tradeable.

No disagreement from me. Got me doing the same, scratching:)

Most cdf weapons you get from daily token has 5 level less requirement than their normal version of same weapon.

I did not notice that, good point and as I said many more shots so it is a pretty good deal, but my original question, why can't they be traded. What we get for them we are going to spend it here. It just doesn't make sense to me, but that's just me:)

If the daily token weapons would be tradeable it would have an negativ impact on crafted and looted L weapons.
This would hurt both crafters and hunters. Less crafting also would hurt the miners.

Better the daily things are untradeable.

they make rules not you they can do whatever the fooq they want and dont you dare complaining on contesting their decisions or fanboys gonna sit on you till you resign.

your job is to play and loose as much ped as possible to make MA happy and not to trigger you too much to stay and not ragequit

If the daily token weapons would be tradeable it would have an negativ impact on crafted and looted L weapons.
This would hurt both crafters and hunters. Less crafting also would hurt the miners.

Better the daily things are untradeable.

You are full of crap! That is what is said every time, but I don't remember you or anyone saying anything when they brought out the new 2600 FAP that made Omeg Adjusted and mod drop in price. I know as I lost several thousand ped on that deal and didn't say a word. So keep that whine to yourself. Sorry but you hit my rage button.

Everything i own in this game should be tradeable, since is mine i can do whatever i want with it.

My opinion also. I would like MA to ring in on this thread and tells what they are thinking and it might make sense instead of just an arbitrary another decision on their part.

You are full of crap! That is what is said every time, but I don't remember you or anyone saying anything when they brought out the new 2600 FAP that made Omeg Adjusted and mod drop in price. I know as I lost several thousand ped on that deal and didn't say a word. So keep that whine to yourself. Sorry but you hit my rage button.

Devaluation of items in this game is a normal thing, as always new and better items get into the market.

It would be fairly boring if no new things get introduced, and actually I own Imp FAP myself and know what devaluation means.

I also own a lot other UL things which all get devalued over time and even brand new UL items will lose in value, that has nothing to do with items from daily broker.

Beside that it was not me whinning about loss of value, it is actually just you starting with it!

I just said making daily rewards tradable will have an negative impact to value of crafted and looted items and therefor it will be more likely a bad thing for those who craft and loot items.

Get the facts right !

Its not whinning its just my thoughts what impact it will have if it becomes tradeable.

Sidenote:
Do a search and check if there was whinning about the Mod/Imp EKs, you will find a lot!

I agree with Goni....so you think something like this would not affect the economy at all:

CR Soul Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 4, DPS-12.3 , Decay-0.002, Uses-19400 , DPP-2.836 , Eff-53.8
CalyTrek CR Soul Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L)- Lvl Req 6, DPS-14.9 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.841 , Eff-54.2
CR Soul Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 8, DPS-17.6 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.845 , Eff-54.5
CR Soul Mk. 4, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 10, DPS-21.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.851 , Eff-55.0
CR Soul Mk. 5, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 13, DPS-24.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.857 , Eff-55.3
CR Spirit Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) – Lvl Req 25, DPS-36.6 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.886 , Eff-57.5
CR Spirit Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 30, DPS-40.2 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.901 , Eff-58.6
CR Spirit Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-43.8 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400, DPP-2.907, Eff-59.1

Compared to Armatrix:

ArMatrix BC-10 (L) - Lvl Req 10 , DPS-19.5 , Decay-0.495 , Uses-5051 , DPP-2.946 , Eff-62.4
ArMatrix BC-15 (L) - Lvl Req 15 , DPS-22.9 , Decay-0.583 , Uses-5824 , DPP- 2.951 , Eff-62.8
ArMatrix BC-20 (L) - Lvl Req 20 , DPS-26.4 , Decay-0.830 , Uses-5260 , DPP-2.905 , Eff-63.2
ArMatrix BC-25 (L) - Lvl Req 25 , DPS-30.6 , Decay-0.775 , Uses-6884 , DPP- 2.959 , Eff-63.6
ArMatrix BC-30 (L) - Lvl Req 30 , DPS-35.4 , Decay-0.896 , Uses-7037 , DPP-2.967 , Eff-64.0
ArMatrix BC-35 (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-39.6 , Decay-1.000 , Uses-7275 , DPP-2.972 , Eff-64.4
ArMatrix BC-40 (L) - Lvl Req 40 , DPS-44.5 , Decay-1.120 , Uses-7362 , DPP-2.979 , Eff-64.8

Sure Armatrix has better eff and DPP, but cost between 110-120% mu for under half (sometimes a third) the uses.
The TT value of the Calytrek is considerably lower as well.

This WILL affect crafters, which means miners will not be able to sell as much, hunters will not sell those loot items that are used to craft components for these weapons. All that would happen is hunters can grind the dailies to try and make a small tiny profit, and then lose out everywhere else. Then of course those people will complain that there is no MU in loot and scratch their heads as to why...cycle then repeats when they come up with some other idea.

Some forsight is needed before these suggestions are made.

I agree with Goni....so you think something like this would not affect the economy at all:

CR Soul Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 4, DPS-12.3 , Decay-0.002, Uses-19400 , DPP-2.836 , Eff-53.8
CalyTrek CR Soul Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L)- Lvl Req 6, DPS-14.9 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.841 , Eff-54.2
CR Soul Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 8, DPS-17.6 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.845 , Eff-54.5
CR Soul Mk. 4, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 10, DPS-21.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.851 , Eff-55.0
CR Soul Mk. 5, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 13, DPS-24.1 , Decay-0.002 , Uses-19400 , DPP-2.857 , Eff-55.3
CR Spirit Mk. 1, CDF Edition (L) – Lvl Req 25, DPS-36.6 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.886 , Eff-57.5
CR Spirit Mk. 2, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 30, DPS-40.2 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400 ,DPP-2.901 , Eff-58.6
CR Spirit Mk. 3, CDF Edition (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-43.8 , Decay-0.003 , Uses-19400, DPP-2.907, Eff-59.1

Compared to Armatrix:

ArMatrix BC-10 (L) - Lvl Req 10 , DPS-19.5 , Decay-0.495 , Uses-5051 , DPP-2.946 , Eff-62.4
ArMatrix BC-15 (L) - Lvl Req 15 , DPS-22.9 , Decay-0.583 , Uses-5824 , DPP- 2.951 , Eff-62.8
ArMatrix BC-20 (L) - Lvl Req 20 , DPS-26.4 , Decay-0.830 , Uses-5260 , DPP-2.905 , Eff-63.2
ArMatrix BC-25 (L) - Lvl Req 25 , DPS-30.6 , Decay-0.775 , Uses-6884 , DPP- 2.959 , Eff-63.6
ArMatrix BC-30 (L) - Lvl Req 30 , DPS-35.4 , Decay-0.896 , Uses-7037 , DPP-2.967 , Eff-64.0
ArMatrix BC-35 (L) - Lvl Req 35, DPS-39.6 , Decay-1.000 , Uses-7275 , DPP-2.972 , Eff-64.4
ArMatrix BC-40 (L) - Lvl Req 40 , DPS-44.5 , Decay-1.120 , Uses-7362 , DPP-2.979 , Eff-64.8

Sure Armatrix has better eff and DPP, but cost between 110-120% mu for under half (sometimes a third) the uses.
The TT value of the Calytrek is considerably lower as well.

This WILL affect crafters, which means miners will not be able to sell as much, hunters will not sell those loot items that are used to craft components for these weapons. All that would happen is hunters can grind the dailies to try and make a small tiny profit, and then lose out everywhere else. Then of course those people will complain that there is no MU in loot and scratch their heads as to why...cycle then repeats when they come up with some other idea.

Some forsight is needed before these suggestions are made.

Tell me why you mention ArMatrix they are not available form the daily token trader ?? As for the CR's there is only 23 for sale on the auction.

For you and Gobi why would this affect miners and crafters ? Please explain ? I don't see how. I maybe missing something.

I am just saying that is should be my choice to sell or not and not MA's. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am and we should be able to do so without MA's rules or permission.

Moreover I do believe it would be cheaper to buy any of the items than get them by the daily missions.

Tell me why you mention ArMatrix they are not available form the daily token trader ?? As for the CR's there is only 23 for sale on the auction.

For you and Gobi why would this affect miners and crafters ? Please explain ? I don't see how. I maybe missing something.

I am just saying that is should be my choice to sell or not and not MA's. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am and we should be able to do so without MA's rules or permission.

Moreover I do believe it would be cheaper to buy any of the items than get them by the daily missions.

Because ArMatrix are the comparable weapons that crafters make and sell to hunters. Obviously you do not have an understanding of the crafting market. If a viable source for comparable weapons comes from somewhere else, it can drop that market in the crafting world. Which means they buy less loot from hunters and Ore/Enmatter from miners. If you do not understand the turnover in the ArMatrix weapon crafting, go have a look at some of the daily/weekly sales.

If you do not understand this, then you need to pay attention to the market in EU a bit more. With the repeatable missions out there, if you still get daily tokens that can provide weapons plus those kills count towards those missions, then you have a prime market for avatars to start grinding and overpopulate the economy with these weapons.

Edit - also those Calytrek you see on auction are not the ones from the daily traders and would not be a good comparison. Those have higher DPS, level requirement, decay and TT value. The CDF ones have the low decay, low tt value (so means less investment), nearly 3 x the uses, lower level requirements and better dps.

Because ArMatrix are the comparable weapons that crafters make and sell to hunters. Obviously you do not have an understanding of the crafting market. If a viable source for comparable weapons comes from somewhere else, it can drop that market in the crafting world. Which means they buy less loot from hunters and Ore/Enmatter from miners. If you do not understand the turnover in the ArMatrix weapon crafting, go have a look at some of the daily/weekly sales.

If you do not understand this, then you need to pay attention to the market in EU a bit more. With the repeatable missions out there, if you still get daily tokens that can provide weapons plus those kills count towards those missions, then you have a prime market for avatars to start grinding and overpopulate the economy with these weapons.

Edit - also those Calytrek you see on auction are not the ones from the daily traders and would not be a good comparison. Those have higher DPS, level requirement, decay and TT value. The CDF ones have the low decay, low tt value (so means less investment), nearly 3 x the uses, lower level requirements and better dps.

I have always been a hunter so I really don't know that much about the others. But I will say that doing the daily missions to get the guns is very costly. I would say that the some if not most of ArMs would be 100 tokens and would take about about 17 days just hunting, not sure how many you get from the other two missions. and like I said I would think it would still be much cheaper to just by them outright. It didn't look like much markup in either ArM of the treks. Daily missions are for the beginners IMO and doubt they would sell them because they would buy the weapons to keep themselves. Again IMO.

However, my point is still it should be the players decision not MAs because we pay to play. Oh and before you mention the bonus mission at getting 10 tokens I have had two in about 6 weeks. MA has done and will do things that stifle economy from time to, which we have no say in, and no one says much that I have seen because there is nothing we can do and that is my biggest point.

Last thing and then you can have it, I don't think you have hunted much ( I have been hunting about 12 years) and have not done many daily hunting missions or you would know What I am talking.

But thanks for the rundown on the others but you really have not done much of the others either and don't take this wrong but I am not sure where you are getting you info about market depression as you have not been around to see it. Sorry don't take it personally.

I have always been a hunter so I really don't know that much about the others. But I will say that doing the daily missions to get the guns is very costly. I would say that the some if not most of ArMs would be 100 tokens and would take about about 17 days just hunting, not sure how many you get from the other two missions. and like I said I would think it would still be much cheaper to just by them outright. It didn't look like much markup in either ArM of the treks. Daily missions are for the beginners IMO and doubt they would sell them because they would buy the weapons to keep themselves. Again IMO.

However, my point is still it should be the players decision not MAs because we pay to play. Oh and before you mention the bonus mission at getting 10 tokens I have had two in about 6 weeks. MA has done and will do things that stifle economy from time to, which we have no say in, and no one says much that I have seen because there is nothing we can do and that is my biggest point.

Last thing and then you can have it, I don't think you have hunted much ( I have been hunting about 12 years) and have not done many daily hunting missions or you would know What I am talking.

But thanks for the rundown on the others but you really have not done much of the others either and don't take this wrong but I am not sure where you are getting you info about market depression as you have not been around to see it. Sorry don't take it personally.

For GoNi, you have done a lot of crafting be not much else and you have been around for a while but I still think you are safe, at least weapon wise, because I still think it is cheaper to buy them than daily mission tokens. Also it appears that you have stopped crafting as your last global was almost a year ago.

I don't mean to be rude but the two of you, like myself, have little experience to make sweeping statement like "The sky is falling".

I just want the choice that's all and I don't really think the sky will fall.

(deleted because of error)

Looking at the tracker to determine whose opinion has weight and whose doesnt is very lame, especially in hunting. For example I have it hidden(due to 80% globs being in a team in the past) because of of people like Coz who think they know how things work but then we see this suggestion, which clearly indicates lack of understanding economy. Finally MA do something right with armatrix series, so lets be stupid and change it :dunce:

I think its like a loyalty program . You get loyalty points for doing some activities and you get some loyalty points.
The company is rewarding you to have some benefits for being a loyal customer and its up to them to allow or not allow the transfer of benefit.

if you don't like it as it is stop doing the dailies and move on to something else. We see you doing the puny bone missions on forum here a lot. Said it before will say it again, you might be making more doing the pleak mission on Cyrene than you are with the bone missions... and since you do like dailies I think Cyrene may be a better place for you to explore than Calypso... There's a lot of daily stuff there.

I think its like a loyalty program . You get loyalty points for doing some activities and you get some loyalty points.
The company is rewarding you to have some benefits for being a loyal customer and its up to them to allow or not allow the transfer of benefit.

That's not a bad way of looking at it. Better that bitching about economy from non-players.

Looking at the tracker to determine whose opinion has weight and whose doesnt is very lame, especially in hunting. For example I have it hidden(due to 80% globs being in a team in the past) because of of people like Coz who think they know how things work but then we see this suggestion, which clearly indicates lack of understanding economy. Finally MA do something right with armatrix series, so lets be stupid and change it :dunce:

Ok let's see. I go to the doctor who has been in practice for 5 years but who has never had a patience, not sure that's the one I want to go to.

Anyway I still have my opinion and you and others have a different one who cares. Neither will change.

So you Chicken Little's can have it. I am done with this.

BTW It was a simple question, Why. All that had to be said was "It would hunt the economy" not a dissertation in economics :confused:

if you don't like it as it is stop doing the dailies and move on to something else. We see you doing the puny bone missions on forum here a lot. Said it before will say it again, you might be making more doing the pleak mission on Cyrene than you are with the bone missions... and since you do like dailies I think Cyrene may be a better place for you to explore than Calypso... There's a lot of daily stuff there.

Actually I did do them several times but that also dropped off and was just a slug fest and not much fun at all. You just stand in one place and hit the "F" key as fast as you can.

If tokens and weapons were possible to trade someone could ask 6-7 friends to do daily missions,
in one month you could easily have + 6-7 weapons that fit some players quite well, start using
those weapons and stop when they reach decent tier level and still have decent % left.
In some months you will have a bunch of weapons that could be used in events without
paying that much to reach it, which also have nice stats with help of enhancers.

So what did you look at the tracker and determine my experience based on that? or did you just look at when i joined PCF and base it off that? You may have been hunting for years, but hunting puny's and pubs since 2017 and having a favourite mob of Kerbs does not instill confidence that you know hunting let alone this game at all.....Sorry don't take it personally.

I am not saying the sky is falling...i have never said that in any of my posts on PCF, I am saying that it will affect all professions by having these tradeable. You have the short term vision of "this could be a good way for me to make some extra peds", instead of the long term foresight to understand how economy works and that it will hurt all porfoessions, even hunting if these are tradeable. Will it destroy the game, no, people adapt and so does this game, however it would be a step backwards.

So what did you look at the tracker and determine my experience based on that? or did you just look at when i joined PCF and base it off that? You may have been hunting for years, but hunting puny's and pubs since 2017 and having a favourite mob of Kerbs does not instill confidence that you know hunting let alone this game at all.....Sorry don't take it personally.

I am not saying the sky is falling...i have never said that in any of my posts on PCF, I am saying that it will affect all professions by having these tradeable. You have the short term vision of "this could be a good way for me to make some extra peds", instead of the long term foresight to understand how economy works and that it will hurt all porfoessions, even hunting if these are tradeable. Will it destroy the game, no, people adapt and so does this game, however it would be a step backwards.

I suggest you look a few years back on tracker. Over 1700 longtooth over 1000 Atroxes and over 800 Rextelums. Then I realized that I did not like the 200 to 400 USD depos each month and I really just like to hunt and the game itself. I was in the top 100 all time hunter for some time but got tired of the depos all the time.

Now I don't depo near as much and I am having just, if not more, fun than ever at a whole less costs. Moreover what is the fun in shooting the same mob for 5 minutes. Now I run around to find them, find fruit and stones while looking. Just more fun I think and less costly. I also know that I am not a Jenna Star and will never make a living here as he does.

Last post for me here. This kind of thing is just mud slinging and serves no purpose. BTW I based my conclusions on you by the amount of loot (about 100K) you show in tracker not time in the game.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Tbh the mudslinging starts at post 10. Before that no mudslinging at all. Just opinions. But then someone says that another player is full of crap.

Would be a very bad idea of making the daily tokens tradeable.

First, many people would start just making tons of alt avatars and farming gauntlet daily 1-2 with minimal input for the daily 2 x 1 token's.

Don't say no one will cheating, already lot of player cheating and scamming for some ped to be able to shoot, many would make tons of alts immediately.

Even solo completing the instance cost you like 5 ped, and as they are "puny - prototype" mobs inside, you will get back around 4.5p from the run. With just joining to a team, you can few a couple of shots, or even skip gauntlet 1 and just join somebody to kill the boss of Gauntlet2 together for like 0.2-0.5p

At a cost of 0.5p, you can get 1-2 token's.
40 token than 10-20p cost.

if token is sellable, you will sure sell it because poeples will use it as a cheaper version instead of armatrix weapons.
For a 40 token Kallous weapon, you get like 20k uses.
An Armatrix weapon for example the LR-20 will be used for 5k uses at 45p TT.
So, for 10-20p cost, you can sell enough token for a gun, that will last as long, as 4 x full 45p TT armatrix weapon.
Cost of the weapon will be of course a bit lower, so even at TT price it will be a cheaper option than an Armatrix.

10-20p cost, like daily 5-15 minutes, in 20-40 days, depending on gauntlet 1-2 or just gauntlet2 boss, you got 180p worth of token.
Peoples already sweating for much longer time for the fractional ammount of this.

20 x 15 minutes is 5 hours. You can get 5p of sweat during that, or 180p of tokens.

At the current form, it would be not a logical step to make it tradeable, first they would have to remove daily tokens from gauntlet, to make it impossible to farm easy token for almost zero cost and energy.
And / or, make the daily weapons much worse than now.

As i see the daily tokens, its something like a "free" option for a weapon for low budget, no or small depositor, to be able to use a good weapon without expensive purchase price, and be able to shoot some big mobs as he just have to buy ammo, and it last long enough to be able to collect enough for the next weapon before it runs out, but not something you could earn on.

Back