Skill pill and hunting return

qnaqnapow

Old
Society
Freelancer
Gun KimBoom Kim
My return from hunting has greatly decreased after I consumed Skill gain increase pill (100% for 10 hrs).

I do understand that skill gain during any type of action is one form of profit.
But I do not understand how consuming a pill (which is supposed to be an extra) makes my return decrease.

I grind 200ped and get 100ped back... 50%? really?

Not much testing but I have cycled about 5-600ped ammo and lost everything just in a day.

My return from hunting has greatly decreased after I consumed Skill gain increase pill (100% for 10 hrs).

I do understand that skill gain during any type of action is one form of profit.
But I do not understand how consuming a pill (which is supposed to be an extra) makes my return decrease.

Not much testing but I have cycled about 5-600ped ammo and lost everything just in a day.

I used a 100% 10h pill in August. 8000 ped in, 7900 out(tt). You were saying?

never mind... today my return was so good....
I guess it was just a bad moment I had before just after taking the pill lol

Skills are a part of your return and have value.

If you have more skill gains than normal, the returns otherwise will show lower than normal. Nothing is free or extra here.

I will say though that once skilled to a point, its a nice way to pay yourself back to just chip out what you do get. So what is a PED drain coming up in skill levels, becomes skill excess later, which makes for nice PED on the side, to the tune of hundreds of PEDS a day if you cycle enough.

I chip out something with every ESI I get, and still gain more skills much faster than I really need.

Using skill pills has no negative correlation to loot returns.

I have nothing to back that up, but I say it with confidence. :wise:

Back