I see the cute little robots ruing around

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I see they are "Free" with, 300 USD purchase. Not sure that is exactly free :). I am wondering if they require upkeep that cost ped ?

I see they are "Free" with, 300 USD purchase. Not sure that is exactly free :). I am wondering if they require upkeep that cost ped ?

They are like normal pets, they require nutrio bars and more required when using passive skills.
The pets were just an incentive to try and sell the remaining moon deeds since they do not sell by themselves.
In essence they are free with the Moon Deed packs, but then you have ped that is essentially parked since they are not tradeable and i don't know if you get any return yet (as i don't have any). Plus who knows whether the moon deeds will be worth the same price when they are finally tradeable.

Sophie bots are adorable, cost is just feeding them nutrio bars which isn't much, and are technically free as you are paying for the 50 amd :) I am so looking forward to ditching the loot pills, So much to love!

Sophie bots are adorable, cost is just feeding them nutrio bars which isn't much, and are technically free as you are paying for the 50 amd :) I am so looking forward to ditching the loot pills, So much to love!

Can they be traded ? Do they have to be a certain level for the buff and looting to work ? What do you consider not much on the nutrio bars. Do they require petting etc. like the other pets ? Do you have to be put is a stable ?

Never had a pet so not sure how all that works.

TIA for the info.

Can they be traded ? Do they have to be a certain level for the buff and looting to work ? What do you consider not much on the nutrio bars. Do they require petting etc. like the other pets ? Do you have to be put is a stable ?

TIA for the info.

http://www.entropiapets.com/

has most of the info you need. Although sophie has not been added yet, that site is a good source on anything concerning pets, thanks to Wangxiang WangXiang Tuxing

this bit is for you: http://www.entropiapets.com/faq-and-tutorials.html

autoloot is at level 30, unlike a lot of other autoloot pets, (level 15,16,17)

Last edited:

TIA for the info.

yes can be traded from lvl 0. No requirements. I traded one less than a few hours old. Also afaik the only auctionable pet.

lvl 30 for auto loot.

only damn pet that can go on the in game auction. Hope the others follow next vu.

yes can be traded from lvl 0. No requirements. I traded one less than a few hours old. Also afaik the only auctionable pet.

lvl 30 for auto loot.

How about nutro bars cost to get them there ?

How about nutro bars cost to get them there ?

id estimate it will cost around 1.5k - 2k peds (or probably way more) in nutrio to unlock the skill = it may take a year or more to do so. and then u finally unlocked an autoloot skill, that costs 4 times of what an autoloot pill costs. nice!

id estimate it will cost around 1.5k - 2k peds (or probably way more) in nutrio to unlock the skill = it may take a year or more to do so. and then u finally unlocked an autoloot skill, that costs 4 times of what an autoloot pill costs. nice!

Also don't forget the criteria that needs to brought to 100% , and I will probably be excoriated for giving out this secret.

To unlock the criteria you need to expend autoloot pills while the pet is spawned to move that percentage, at least on the autoloot buffs I have worked with.

I have had numerous people ask me about this so , it's time to share it outright.

A year! I know people who have it at lvl 16 already.

Also don't forget the criteria that needs to brought to 100% , and I will probably be excoriated for giving out this secret.

To unlock the criteria you need to expend autoloot pills while the pet is spawned to move that percentage, at least on the autoloot buffs I have worked with.

I have had numerous people ask me about this so , it's time to share it outright.

The ones I know at lvl 16+ are already 100% on the criteria for auto loot.

A year! I know people who have it at lvl 16 already.

The ones I know at lvl 16+ are already 100% on the criteria for auto loot.

well it slows down exponentially so having it at 16 after a month or so doesnt mean anything. we will talk again when they have it on 29 :)

you pop the pills to get the criteria bar to go up. If I remember correctly the action of having your avatar eat a loot pill when the pet is spawned is how you do it, and the eating the pill is what is the trigger only, not the actual looting, at least for the autoloot criteria to get met...

It does require quite a few hours since you cannot speed up the pills by taking one when one is already active etc. upping the levels is possible without doing economically by just constantly tricking the pets, but doing so quickly will cost you more since the exp gain is best if you do it slow and economically... where you just trick at 99 or 98% then let it grow back up to 99% or 100% and start again, etc. Uneconomically you do a few tricks and get it down to 50% then 20% or whatever, and just keep doing it, loosing a lot of possible exp per pec cost in nutrio.

What a lot of people do, I think, is just go on autocrafting or sweating or whatever, having the pet out for passive exp when doing that and just trick as they go. Either way, it's a pricey thing to do in the long run, at least until Mindark does a redo on the entire system to make it economic in a couple of years when enough people send in support tickets and threads about it to reduce the costs.... they haven't done it up til now since the support system is largely a democratic type of thing where they won't do anything unless enough people complain first. Not enough pet owners out there up til now to make them do much.

What a load of crap. Talking about BS. No has to worry about me ever getting this or any other pet. Typical MA to make a thing so hard to figure who in there right mind(present company excepted) would want to do it. Who would want a Christmas gift that cost money to play with. You can buy a lot of loot pills for what it must cost and continue to cost for a pet. Sometimes I wounder why we even play at al.l

The 'smart' play would have been to make the pet maxed out if you spent the $300 U.S. on the moon deeds.

For those not interested in the deeds, also sell the loot bot in the webshop for say $50 U.S. but at level 1.

Have we forgotten Hadesheim so soon?

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

So... This is kind of an ignorant thing to say. Firstly, having a pet spawned gives you random attribute skills like Courage, Intelligence, Alertness and others like Animal Lore, etc... You will NEVER gain any skills eating loot pills.

Second, 32m is better than the currently available 20m tt autoloot pills.

Third, she's cute as hell! I mean come on dude!!! :laugh:

No robot is cute. Have you forgotten Hadesheim so soon?

TERMINUS ROBOTICUS!

Back