Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images

Mayhem Item Rental

Hello I have some items available to rent during the Mayhem event. I accept Deeds, Peds, and Items for collateral. Rental fee will be deducted from the collateral upon return. If you choose to extend your rental the additional cost will be deducted from your collateral upon return. It may not be possible to extend your rental after the trade depending on whether there is a player waiting to use one or more of the items.

Items can be rented in increments of 12 hrs. Items with tiers will come pre-equipped with 20 enhancers per slot per 6 hours rented. Cost of the used enhancers will be deducted from your collateral upon return. Enhancer price will be equal to the average market rate. (You only pay for the enhancers you used so you are not stuck with extra enhancers and no gun)

All rental prices are per 6 Hrs. Discounts can be negotiated for longer rental lengths.

Cat 3: 150 Ped per Item, 125 Ped ea if you rent all 3.

Isis LR 53 Modified Tier 8
    Collateral 12k

Nano Katana Tier 7
    Collateral 11k (Includes Amp)

Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition Tier 4
    Collateral 8.5k

Other: Rings 100 Ped ea, 175 for both. M83 200 Ped, Divine and Resto chip 50 ea, 75 for both.

Christmas Ring 2016
    Collateral 28k

Christmas Ring 2017
    Collateral 28k

Omegaton M83 Predator Tier 9
    Collateral 37k

Adjusted Restoration Chip
    Collateral 4.6k

Divine Intervention Chip
    Collateral 1.5k

Alpha and Beta amps are available for purchase for the Lr 53 and Gamma/Delta amps for the M83.

The Nano Katana comes with a full tt 28 dmg amp and Alpha-Delta Mayhem Amps are available for purchase.

The TT of the items will be written down and you can repair it or have the tt cost come out of the collateral upon return.

This is my first time offering a rental service and I am open to constructive criticism on prices and collateral. Further discounts are available by bundling Items together.

I also have enhancers for sale for tier 1-9. Bulk purchase will receive a discount. I am also buying all output amplifier components, and any obtained during your mayhem hunt can be traded in as part of your payment.

If you have any question or wish to rent items please send me a Pm to discuss terms. I look forward to providing you with legen__________dary customer service!

Thank you,
    Xanato
    Last edited by Xanato Xan Kaso; 10-27-2019 at 02:29.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images
    Item Reservation
    If you want to reserve a specific time for mayhem contact me on the forums or in-game. We will discuss items to be rented and collateral and then you can reserve that time slot with a small deposit. The deposit is refundable as long as you give me a 48 hr notice before you rental period is to begin. Cancellations shorter than 48hr notice will forfeit their deposit.

Nov 3rd 10:30am EST-2am Nov 4 EST - Ms pudding - Christmas 2017 + M83 Predator.
    Last edited by Xanato Xan Kaso; 10-27-2019 at 02:37.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Xanato Xan Kaso
    Society
    The Frozen Flame
    Images
    Bump to the top