Deposit Methods Update

BUMP for more deposit and withdrawal options. i know you can do it, don't be stupid please. PLEASE. improved improvements instead!

oh and a regular communication, even if onesided as usual. just say hello, it's really not that hard, my dearest greenfund boomers.

:tongue2:

doesnt make sense

Money Laundering I assume or similar.
No legit person would hide from accepting legit money into his bank account from a business that's on the market for more than 15 years.

MA is losing most of the methods used to depo and withdrawl, it started with the netteller if I remember right. Of all the options we used to have to depo and withdrawl, MA has lost them all except direct from banks. Still isn't a method to deposit back to the Visa CC that used it to deposit. So it just took the world 15 years you speak of for the financial institutions to gather enough info that determined MA is a risk. Being able to use a prepaid CC or the other methods that are now gone, those methods gave me the security of not giving out my bank routing info. If MA were to be breeched again that info could be gathered and used in all the wrong ways. THATS the security I have. Theres no attempt to launder money here, theres the attempt to show how you are allowed to depo all you want from a source but cant use the same source to get your money back. Seems that's the way MA wants it, hoping after futile attempts and fees and more fees that you will just keep shooting or dropping probes til its all gone.

i use transfertwise and it works perfectly with extremely limited fees.
for withdrawals it is done from bank to bank
I never had a problem

....since X-mas Mayhem ist coming, how the hell will I be able to purchase keys for the boxes ?

Z,,ZZzzzz zzzz

....since X-mas Mayhem ist coming, how the hell will I be able to purchase keys for the boxes ?

https://transferwise.com/fr

I make a transfer from my credit card to my account transferwise and it in € which is the currency of my bank account, which allows me to avoid the excessive fees of my bank which are at 2.7% + a fixed charge .
my transferwise account which provides me with a physical payment card, received after 5 days (but I do not use it); I make a purchase in the MA shop with conversion costs € to $, much lower than those of my bank and a normal conversion rate and not to my disadvantage.

I just regret not having made the decision earlier to look for another way than that of my bank that will have stolen me well with my fees.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if I could put money in Transferwise $US to avoid my bank's "international transfer fee" (3%)?

Does anyone know if I could put money in Transferwise $US to avoid my bank's "international transfer fee" (3%)?

The whole idea of TW is to hold bank accounts in various countries and balance them internally so that actual transfers are domestic.

Wow, i've never had imagined Mindark would force me not to deposit. Isn't that much these days, but i guess i have to learn to entirely go the non depo route.

Wow, i've never had imagined Mindark would force me not to deposit. Isn't that much these days, but i guess i have to learn to entirely go the non depo route.

is it so hard in germany to get a prepaid visa/master? :confused:

is it so hard in germany to get a prepaid visa/master? :confused:

More effort than paypal. And dunno i just don't want to bother, because for me it's not worth the hassle. I could go aswell with paysafecard or something, then again not worth the effort for me.

Don't get me wrong i'm not angry or so and for years now i deposited a small amount of 100EUR each year, so my deposit won't be the showstopper for MA.

Anyway all the hassle with prepaid credit card, paysafe card and so on is not an option for me. Bank transfer could be, but as it is not instant transfer i'm pretty much out with any convenient deposit option.

Could be worse, i will be fine the non-depo route with my playstyle.

Transaction declined suspicious merchant.

This morning visa declined a transaction from web shop so tried using mastercard to complete the transaction and it completed without error.
Then i called up visa to ask what was the problem , they replied the merchant "entropiauniverse.com" is suspicious so they declined it but if i want they will whitelist it amd future transion will go smoothly.

So if anyone is having issue using their card on webshop just call your bank amd ask them to whitelist purchase made on entropiauniverse.com

looks like Mastercard is the way to go. I think Visa is the issue when it comes to debit cards...

This morning visa declined a transaction from web shop so tried using mastercard to complete the transaction and it completed without error.
Then i called up visa to ask what was the problem , they replied the merchant "entropiauniverse.com" is suspicious so they declined it but if i want they will whitelist it amd future transion will go smoothly.

So if anyone is having issue using their card on webshop just call your bank amd ask them to whitelist purchase made on entropiauniverse.com

As a person with experience in banking I wouldn't recommend just simply whitelisting any merchant, even if you think they are trusted. MA may have outdated security standards and even if they appear to be fair their payment provider may unintentionally fail and your card data may be stolen.

Be safe entropians!

Nobody tried using Revolut or N26 to pay for purchases on the store or deposit ?

Slight necro to express my anger and ask if there have been any more news in regards to alternate payment processors since I was gone. All of my cards get declined (First it was the bank, then it's whatever processor MindArk uses outright) so what gives :scratch2:

PayPal was practically the only reliable way to deposit for me, but now that they're gone... well, I'm not committing a $100+ wire every time I want to casually hunt or mine in a weekend as it takes much of the casualness away, but hey, saves me money :rolleyes:

Wonder what's stopping MA from taking crypto outright now, it's not like they have a fussy payment processor to deal with anymore.

Slight necro to express my anger and ask if there have been any more news in regards to alternate payment processors since I was gone. All of my cards get declined (First it was the bank, then it's whatever processor MindArk uses outright) so what gives :scratch2:

PayPal was practically the only reliable way to deposit for me, but now that they're gone... well, I'm not committing a $100+ wire every time I want to casually hunt or mine in a weekend as it takes much of the casualness away, but hey, saves me money :rolleyes:

Wonder what's stopping MA from taking crypto outright now, it's not like they have a fussy payment processor to deal with anymore.

Fees. Always about the fees. They wouldnt take crypto to hold onto it. They would need an intermediary.

More effort than paypal. And dunno i just don't want to bother, because for me it's not worth the hassle. I could go aswell with paysafecard or something, then again not worth the effort for me.

Don't get me wrong i'm not angry or so and for years now i deposited a small amount of 100EUR each year, so my deposit won't be the showstopper for MA.

Anyway all the hassle with prepaid credit card, paysafe card and so on is not an option for me. Bank transfer could be, but as it is not instant transfer i'm pretty much out with any convenient deposit option.

Could be worse, i will be fine the non-depo route with my playstyle.

Even though bank transfers are not instantly, they get through quite fast now.
Do it in the morning and it is in your account around noon (Monday to Friday).

Paypal was a good option for instant transfers for me and Paysafe ist still an option, but actually, the fees are really killing.
Prepaid credits cards or real ones are out of the question for me....why should I spoil my bank ranking with them ...

Even though bank transfers are not instantly, they get through quite fast now.
Do it in the morning and it is in your account around noon (Monday to Friday).

how do you buy stuff in webshop using bank transfer? :scratch2:

credits cards or real ones are out of the question for me....why should I spoil my bank ranking with them ...
Simply pay it off monthly and it will actually get you better credit scores

as if there weren't enough different serious reasonable payment providers around already... as if payments on the internet were complicated, like 20 years ago or something... as if it would take mindarked valve-times (c) to develope any new payment interfaces to send you buggers even more money! or could at least keep the old options alive, maybe, if you can't code any new ones... zero comments and zero new options. good business i guess. for me currently!

:laugh:

let's pretend everything is difficult (c) mindark very silent edition 2020, imp.comm. (tm) all rights reserved. :smoke:

Bump...
I did Paysafe about a month ago and it was horrible - big fee up front + the fee MA takes and complicated to do.
Now I see on pay methods that it's not available in my country?!!

How the hell did MA loose paypal and why is there no other option but visa/mastercard in this day and age?
pay pal was so nice - I don't want to go back to paying f-in bank fees.

YOU DON'T WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE MA???????????? I can't even get it to you if I wanted to

How the hell did MA loose paypal and why is there no other option but visa/mastercard in this day and age?

morrisons.jpg

It wasn't just Mindark that decided not to use PayPal any more - Morrisons is a major supermarket in the UK and they decided to no longer use them from 21st August 2019.

I'm sure there are other companies that made a similar decision. Find someone with a credit card?

Bump...
I did Paysafe about a month ago and it was horrible - big fee up front + the fee MA takes and complicated to do.
Now I see on pay methods that it's not available in my country?!!

YOU DON'T WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE MA???????????? I can't even get it to you if I wanted to

Yep I have come to the same conclusion , that they do not want my money which I have been supplying to them for many years.

Paypal was a very safe way to purchase items over the internet.

I even broke my rule of only Paypal online and attempted to use my Mastercard/Visa , but evidently they weren't satisfied with that either.

Just checked out bank transfer and it's a $100 minimum!
Also says PaySafe is not available in my country even though I did it a month ago.

There are other virtual wallet services, I wish they could add those as an option.

BUMP - TAKE MY MONEY already

best deposit method i recently found out about - depo via friends who wanna withdraw.

made me wonder when they finally start to think that their swedish lameness may become a problem for them - because it's a win-win situation.

and i'm not even sure how this could be ever stopped without losing another big chunk of depositors. example: i depo gladly for my GF since 2005. well, if i somehow can, ofc. and it looks like i do, when i really want to.

:girl:

morrisons.jpg

It wasn't just Mindark that decided not to use PayPal any more - Morrisons is a major supermarket in the UK and they decided to no longer use them from 21st August 2019.

I'm sure there are other companies that made a similar decision. Find someone with a credit card?

Said that in the beginning. Paypal's fees are ridiculous. They have forgotten the reason why people use paypal in the first place. Some market chains are dropping Visa for similar reasons - a few, not all.

Paypal has always had a poor protections with virtual goods. It makes sense through. It is usually those that are ripe for chargeback fraud. The very reason why lotteries do not take cards. - that and fees.

Back