Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WoenK View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even though bank transfers are not instantly, they get through quite fast now.
    Do it in the morning and it is in your account around noon (Monday to Friday).
    how do you buy stuff in webshop using bank transfer?
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WoenK View Post
    credits cards or real ones are out of the question for me....why should I spoil my bank ranking with them ...
    Simply pay it off monthly and it will actually get you better credit scores

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    as if there weren't enough different serious reasonable payment providers around already... as if payments on the internet were complicated, like 20 years ago or something... as if it would take mindarked valve-times (c) to develope any new payment interfaces to send you buggers even more money! or could at least keep the old options alive, maybe, if you can't code any new ones... zero comments and zero new options. good business i guess. for me currently!

let's pretend everything is difficult (c) mindark very silent edition 2020, imp.comm. (tm) all rights reserved.
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Bump...
    I did Paysafe about a month ago and it was horrible - big fee up front + the fee MA takes and complicated to do.
    Now I see on pay methods that it's not available in my country?!!

How the hell did MA loose paypal and why is there no other option but visa/mastercard in this day and age?
    pay pal was so nice - I don't want to go back to paying f-in bank fees.

YOU DON'T WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE MA???????????? I can't even get it to you if I wanted to

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    How the hell did MA loose paypal and why is there no other option but visa/mastercard in this day and age?

It wasn't just Mindark that decided not to use PayPal any more - Morrisons is a major supermarket in the UK and they decided to no longer use them from 21st August 2019.

I'm sure there are other companies that made a similar decision. Find someone with a credit card?

Stay Home______________________________ Play Entropia______________________________Stay Safe

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    In the Refrigerator, Behind the Mayonnaise, Next to the Ketchup, and to the Left of the Cole Slaw
    Bare BareBones Bones
    Society
    Skillin Villains
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavinFelth View Post
    Bump...
    I did Paysafe about a month ago and it was horrible - big fee up front + the fee MA takes and complicated to do.
    Now I see on pay methods that it's not available in my country?!!

YOU DON'T WANT MY MONEY ANYMORE MA???????????? I can't even get it to you if I wanted to
    Yep I have come to the same conclusion , that they do not want my money which I have been supplying to them for many years.

Paypal was a very safe way to purchase items over the internet.

I even broke my rule of only Paypal online and attempted to use my Mastercard/Visa , but evidently they weren't satisfied with that either.
    Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt
    11 October 1884 7 November 1962

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Davin Trooper Felth
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just checked out bank transfer and it's a $100 minimum!
    Also says PaySafe is not available in my country even though I did it a month ago.

There are other virtual wallet services, I wish they could add those as an option.

BUMP - TAKE MY MONEY already

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    best deposit method i recently found out about - depo via friends who wanna withdraw.

made me wonder when they finally start to think that their swedish lameness may become a problem for them - because it's a win-win situation.

and i'm not even sure how this could be ever stopped without losing another big chunk of depositors. example: i depo gladly for my GF since 2005. well, if i somehow can, ofc. and it looks like i do, when i really want to.

Eyes closed -.-

Marauder
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post

It wasn't just Mindark that decided not to use PayPal any more - Morrisons is a major supermarket in the UK and they decided to no longer use them from 21st August 2019.

I'm sure there are other companies that made a similar decision. Find someone with a credit card?
    Said that in the beginning. Paypal's fees are ridiculous. They have forgotten the reason why people use paypal in the first place. Some market chains are dropping Visa for similar reasons - a few, not all.

Paypal has always had a poor protections with virtual goods. It makes sense through. It is usually those that are ripe for chargeback fraud. The very reason why lotteries do not take cards. - that and fees.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicstorm View Post
    Paypal's fees are ridiculous.
    Eyes closed -.-

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast