Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast
    Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Maki Zen Toki
    Society
    AoE
    Images
    i would like to recommend USDC as an "OPTION" for players who choose to go this route. It is backed and secured, has ultra low fees (i've sent 8k usdc and was charged less than 10 cents in fees). it takes less than 5 mins to send or receive and is a p to p transaction without any middleman and is fully verifiable and easily audited for any intended purpose. would reduce withdraw times (cuz we all know deposit time is never an issue ) and save fees for all parties involved.

I understand not everyone has access to circle or conbase to transfer their usdc back to usd instantly with no fees, but as i said let this be an OPTION to those of us who do have access to speed up these process. if i can have faster access to my funds i def deposit and cycle a whole lot more than what i am doing right now.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Jo Aloisius Smith
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimator View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    MA should use Bitpay if they don't want to hold Bitcoin.

P.S. Don't use Coinbase, they don't like Bitcoin transactions involved with gambling.
    I would say use Binance - it's a Chinese platform based in Malta. Sold my doges thanks to them. Please allow LTC ETH and BTC if more than just BTC!

ps Paypal is dooshes

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael Mike Duval
    Images
    Does MA not understand that most US bank block payments to them?

I have tried multiple cards in the past and everyone of them has either required me to approve the payment and trying again or blocked my card and required a new one to be sent out.

This is general bank debit cards and credit cards from major providers. Discover, Capital One, Citi Ect.

MA losing PayPal is a major inconvenience for a lot of US players.

Been in game since 2008. People say I have a lucky horseshoe. Tell my bank account that!

Quote Originally Posted by SupaPres View Post
    Does MA not understand that most US bank block payments to them?

I have tried multiple cards in the past and everyone of them has either required me to approve the payment and trying again or blocked my card and required a new one to be sent out.

This is general bank debit cards and credit cards from major providers. Discover, Capital One, Citi Ect.

MA losing PayPal is a major inconvenience for a lot of US players.
    It seems to be a problem only for the USA.

Visa cards are international.
    I paid with my card for everything I've bought on the internet for 15 years, whether it's from USA, China or anywhere in the world, my bank has never asked me any questions and it has never caused any problems.

It's sad to see that you are not allowed to do what you want with your money in the "land of freedom"...

And for those who think it's not secure, don't you know eCards (Visa) ?.. It's 100% safe.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Grand Master Pelzak PRO
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Btc.......

I use my Credit card.
    Every month when my statement rolls over My CC store purchase will get blocked.
    I have to call the CC phone number and verify my blocked payment was not fraud.
    As soon as I do that and wait say 20 mins my card works the whole month.
    I tried to figure out why they did it talking to all the security people but they do not elaborate and cannot stop it.
    I just know if it gets blocked I have to call.
    MA is auto blocked from the states at least on the card I use.
    I don't think it has anything to do with MA, I just think they are in a class of business overseas that's automatically flagged.
    Rock
    Last edited by Rock Stone; 10-26-2019 at 00:29.

Mature
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Closedfile McMullen
    Blog Entries
    I'm really sad because this makes me not be able to play.

f'ing paypal and facebook.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Mayana maya Riechert
    Society
    Soldiers of Fortune
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermesh View Post
    you just need a bank account that can take international transfers, many of which do not... and you need to have a bank that has a smart enough people to give you the correct numbers that Mindark wants, many of which do not... IBAN numbers, etc. are not normal things in the US. Typically over here account number and routing number are all you need to do transfers, etc. Elsewhere is elsewhere. I suspect Mindark has shot itself in the foot with a much bigger wound than the flesh wound they think they got.

Also, just noticed that if you do choose to deposit with bank transfer the minimum deposit is now set to 100 USD...

with paypal you could deposit in much smaller increments.

Think it might be time for a lot of us to cash out for good?.. assuming we can figure out some Q@#@#%$!% way for Mindark to allow that?
    wow 100 USD is pretty steep :O
    [

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Jar Jasis Sismondi
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    With Paypal it was easy to deposit. I did deposit a lot over the years.

I haven't deposited since Paypal was stopped.

Once the deposit cycle was broken I started to get some perspective... I now play EU less and play other games. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks for the perspective and saving me from wasting a ton more cash in the future. I really mean that

An ex-depositor who plays less now.
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/2/2/shaolin_member_signatur_jasis_signatur.jpg

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    All I wanted was $250 USD of boxes.

The Webshop won't take any MasterCard or Visa (though they say they do - I tried 6 different ones). I'm US based, so I guess the game is over for me?

If MA is so suspect by the banking industry, I see no other option than find something else to do with my money.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast