Halloween Mayhem 2019

i wouldnt call 100k up n down fiber bad internet. japan is generally in the top5 to top10 of the best internet countries

Then the problem is between Japan and Sweeden, becouse i get no problems with EU about connection. Don't get me wrong, i just wondering where the problem is.

Did you follow the locations of the conection? (ping test) there must be a nailhole somewhere.

What some times hapen here, is that the networkcode of EU is loosing the synch. If that hapen you can only walk around, but no use of anything. and if the code get back to synch, you get moved to the location, where it lost the synch. This can happen in any MMO/Multiplayer game, and have even to do with server client replication. This can happen if some thing is bad on the internet, or if maybe is a problem into the synch code of the networking into the game.

Last edited:
and i keep getting disconnected all the time. im just at about 4 hours done and i had 3 disconnects either at boss or shortly before, which means i lost out on 750 points so far due to MAs bad coding. they need to improve their high ping netcode for people living in asia.

Lost 2 connections myself which means 500 points and it really sucks. Nothing to do though besides moving to Sweden to play a game :laugh:

Lost 2 connections myself which means 500 points and it really sucks. Nothing to do though besides moving to Sweden to play a game :laugh:

well i moved to japan about 3 months ago because i wanted to get away from the EU before it collapses... so i guess i wont be going back just to play a game :D

Aren't the servers in Netherlands? ;)

Anywhere in EU should be fine but hey if i was to move to EU to play a game, I would damn well make sure i am within a stone's throw away from where MA is located. :rolleyes:

well i moved to japan about 3 months ago because i wanted to get away from the EU before it collapses... so i guess i wont be going back just to play a game :D

What seems to have helped me somewhat is restarting the modem and doing exact 1 hr run before closing EU and restarting modem again. Also all background apps like discord etc i switched off. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
I'm having same problems with the Survival Level 7. I play for (maybe) 30 minutes, the game ends with me in 4th place, and I CTD. WTF?

I'm having same problems with the Survival Level 7. I play for (maybe) 30 minutes, the game ends with me in 4th place, and I CTD. WTF?

Having the same problem in cat.4. After 34 min the whole thing ended, even though I had reached the checkpoint and all was well.

Also, the barrels are impossible to shoot.

A good waste of pills I say.

Make sure u are on the checkpoint for the entire time.

Make sure u are on the checkpoint for the entire time.

I was for sure. I stand the ground 0 meter from the checkpoint (I think the diameter is 10m or so). I've done survival before, 9th last year, so I know how it works.

Several others I've talked to have had the same problem.

If u havent heard the music in the instance turn it on and try it, its really ambient and nice :)

Survival bug is still there. Tried again this morning - after 20 minutes I was kicked out for no reason (my HP and level is below threshold, there was no checkpoint at the moment).

WARNING - PG13 RANTING follows :eyecrazy:

Thank you, MA, for flushing weeks of planning my mayhem participation down the swedish drains. I had three moments during the week I had more than 1h available to play EU/Survival, and now they're gone. Yet again a disappointing experience due to your infamous incompetence of implementing events. I have spent several hundred $$$ on your events (it's my main ped drain). This is the last time I'll bother wasting tons of time, pills, enhancers and peds. It's just not fun with all the bugs - it's frustrating. And why the H*LL would any sane person pay to get frustrated? I'm gonna go with the red pill from now on.

To everyone else (save the f**ers who loan each other T10 guns to capture the top 3-4 places), good luck participating in Bughem 2019. I'm out.

Got kicked out of survival after third wave as well for no reason. Not in capture the flag moment, nor being hit.

Just....sad.

glitch or not glitch this not the question this EU ! play and play.

glitch or not glitch this not the question this EU ! play and play.

I somewhat second that. Whatever, let's get over with this event as soon as possible and go back to normal.

Survival bug is still there. Tried again this morning - after 20 minutes I was kicked out for no reason (my HP and level is below threshold, there was no checkpoint at the moment).

WARNING - PG13 RANTING follows :eyecrazy:

Thank you, MA, for flushing weeks of planning my mayhem participation down the swedish drains. I had three moments during the week I had more than 1h available to play EU/Survival, and now they're gone. Yet again a disappointing experience due to your infamous incompetence of implementing events. I have spent several hundred $$$ on your events (it's my main ped drain). This is the last time I'll bother wasting tons of time, pills, enhancers and peds. It's just not fun with all the bugs - it's frustrating. And why the H*LL would any sane person pay to get frustrated? I'm gonna go with the red pill from now on.

To everyone else (save the f**ers who loan each other T10 guns to capture the top 3-4 places), good luck participating in Bughem 2019. I'm out.

You seemed surprised by MA's incompetence yet you've been around forever.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?17893-Lavawalker

That ^^^ wasn't your only previous forum account either.

Reactions: Liu
Ah same shit, same bugs, same packaging. Just different season and year

We'll probably see the relatively same ppl in top 10 anyway

I didn't experience any bugs at all and I did a fair amount of Mayhem. Same goes for about every Person I know and talked to..

I was for sure. I stand the ground 0 meter from the checkpoint (I think the diameter is 10m or so). I've done survival before, 9th last year, so I know how it works.

Several others I've talked to have had the same problem.

Same problem here now AND last year. I lost top placements due to this bug last year, and unless it gets better I'll be losing them again this year...

I'm kicked from Practice Survival Instance every time after the 3rd phase. Written in the tracker: Phase 3 (failed).
Of course, I capture the point and kill all the mobs.
Maybe I don’t understand something, and don’t fulfill some hidden conditions?
It happens again and again, unfortunately.
What should I do to get through phase 3?

There is no answer to my Support Case.

Last edited:
To be deleted

Last edited:
So, the mayhem is now over, correct ?

Anyone to copy and paste here cat 4 results for annihilation and survival?
I've got no access to EU and I'm craving to know the rankings !!

:confused:

November 12, 14:00 UTC - Annihilation and Survival events end.

Reading is hard.

I’m getting kicked out of instance too after the 3rd wave with the flag capture. I stand right in the middle and see the green check point to where I’ve captured the point, but once the wave ends it says failed.
GG

Just decided to start my survival and got kicked after 3 minutes.

Just decided to start my survival and got kicked after 3 minutes.

Too hard to read other people's feedbacks regarding this already well reported issue ?

Tsss...

Back