mayhem code 4 and 6 errors on all kills

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
About 10 minutes into my last run I started getting unexpected error popups on every kill.

Those are just the 2 diff codes I noticed and kept after 10 minutes. There were many popups to click thru.

At the same time, points stopped accumulating. Yet the timer still was going.

So heads up if going in...support case submitted.

About 10 minutes into my last run I started getting unexpected error popups on every kill.

Those are just the 2 diff codes I noticed and kept after 10 minutes. There were many popups to click thru.

Oh boy... deja vu! MA better reimburse us for lost pills, enhancers and what not if they have to restart the event. And also cut the event time from 15h to 10h.

It's not like they run an event for the first time :eyecrazy: Sloppy, sloppy work.

Same here!

It happened to me too, I logged off and back on 10 minutes later. I joined the instance again and... surprise! All my points were gone and the timer was back to 15 hours :holyshit:

Support case submitted, keeping my fingers crossed

Same error here!!!

reset time and points!!! :(

Problem resolved with a simple wipe of entire progress and mission reset by support......

Beware.

Ill just assume code 4 was a 5k and the support people are in my cat since i have nothing else to work with

Was this on a mission continued from 2018, or rather started in 2019?

Was this on a mission continued from 2018, or rather started in 2019?

Yeah already went thru that with the 1st hour, killed the old mission and new one popped up on next instance with 15hrs and 0 pts.

Went from 0 pts to 2647 over 4 hrs and then it broke. (the points stopped dropping as soon as error popups started, and I gave it a full 10 minutes of popups)
Support case,
came back an hour later enter instance and back at 15 hours 0 pts.

At the 1st hour this year, points only started counting 33 minutes in, even missed the boss. But then started getting code 0's for when points started online at that 33 mark.

After that instance was running perfect until the code 6 and 4 popups, and subsequent reset.

Last edited:
I don't do mayhem now, but had same kind of message yesterday after killing a Faucervix.. :eyecrazy:

Mission: Unknow
Code: 0

Was it just the moment when last year's mayhem mission has been reactivated ?

I don't do mayhem now, but had same kind of message yesterday after killing a Faucervix.. :eyecrazy:

Mission: Unknow
Code: 0

Was it just the moment when last year's mayhem mission has been reactivated ?

Yes in that case, Bunch of soc mates got that one doing various things like harvesting even.

Yes in that case, Bunch of soc mates got that one doing various things like harvesting even.
In my experience, Code 0 means that a mission I never finished has been modified or removed from the game, or that its NPC has been changed. The cure is to abandon the offending mission. Retaking such a mission has worked fine for me.

chaos is part of the mayhem experience. wouldn't be MAyhem otherwise!

Back