Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    mg Joda VVV VVV
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on !

Who does a timed competition without keeping an eye all the time on the timer ?
    me lol, i have that window minimised often and just run of the instance timer.
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos
    Society
    GU ---> A&D ---> pk ck ---> OU ---> GU HQ ---> cks ---> Synergen ---> Guess Who
    Images
    and now MA gave the prizes from mayhem without investigate if someone cheated..

proves one more time how stupid this company is..

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post

Or perhaps they did investigate and no one that placed cheated.....?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Theone LaMoar GR
    Society
    cB Crimson Blades
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    Perhaps

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ntelinatsos View Post

Your still here, giving them money.

Who's stupid?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    The very idea that exploits do exist and can be abused is enough to discourage many to even participate. I wonder if MA even realizes just how much they and the community lose just because of this. It seems to me like this is low on their priority list atm.

If Mayhem is an unfair event, then many will not participate in it because they don't trust it.

MA is very good at keeping your PEDs safe from hacking, but not so good at creating an even and fair Mayhem event for all...

What happened last year when they gave away 100 clicks instead of 3 clicks as they were supposed to do, takes it a step further and gives the impression that they themselves want to create unfair advantages and promote abuse by players...

Quite disconcerting for the average player who is looking for fairness and a level playing field... When they look to Entropia events, they do not find it fair at all.

That perception needs to change if they wish for increased participation and better player retention, and that change starts with MA.
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog! and also our Society ad: DIRTY DINGOs
    My Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Your still here, giving them money.

Who's stupid?
    i guess you..

Prowler
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    last time they did that, they announces the results, i guess now they didn't even bothered to investigate..

their answer in my support case was this copy-paste message:

"Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation, any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience."

so, do you really believe they bothered to investigate it and from all 100 winners (10 in each category) not did the exploit?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    The very idea that exploits do exist and can be abused is enough to discourage many to even participate. I wonder if MA even realizes just how much they and the community lose just because of this. It seems to me like this is low on their priority list atm.

If Mayhem is an unfair event, then many will not participate in it because they don't trust it.

MA is very good at keeping your PEDs safe from hacking, but not so good at creating an even and fair Mayhem event for all...

What happened last year when they gave away 100 clicks instead of 3 clicks as they were supposed to do, takes it a step further and gives the impression that they themselves want to create unfair advantages and promote abuse by players...

Quite disconcerting for the average player who is looking for fairness and a level playing field... When they look to Entropia events, they do not find it fair at all.

That perception needs to change if they wish for increased participation and better player retention, and that change starts with MA.
    +1 from me!
    I did not participate in annihilation precisely because this bug still exists and precisely because I assumed that the fraudsters would not be punished again (as in previous mayhems). Nothing new under the sun ...

This was my last mayhem. Not bothering to chip out 100s of peds in skills to stay in cat.4 - a lot of time wasted just there- just to get f**ked by MA due to bugs. I have spent 4000 ped on mayhems this year alone. Seems like MA do not care about such "small" donations anymore. There goes the next 4k hof to you, fellow players..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast