PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Mature
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    France
    Avatar
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Posts
    54
    Images
    11

    entropia tracker

    we need more players who use entropia tracker if you want your global to be registered; there are other interesting features.
    so make an effort, thanks.

    http://www.entropialife.com/Settings.aspx

    http://www.entropialife.com/Software.aspx

  2. #2
    Mature
    Joined
    Jan 2018
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    France
    Avatar
    overtime luck nicolas
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Posts
    54
    Images
    11
    buuuumppppppppppppppp

  3. #3
    Prowler
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Belgium
    Avatar
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Posts
    1,492
    Images
    674
    I do not think that's the problem, even when getting globals in mining/crafting on caly it doesn't show ....
    MINER'S DREAM
    TICity - Platinum - Block C - Shop 5

    Depth Enhancers
    Ores - Enmatters - Treasures

  4. #4
    Mutated mastermesh's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Billy Bar
    Avatar
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Posts
    14,591
    Blog Entries
    10
    Images
    1745
    Wouldn't it make more sense for Mindark itself to create an ongoing global list that they export to their website instead of having to use third party workarounds (that could potentially go down over time, and/or get exploited with virus, bugs, etc.)... I think they have something like that for auctions, so why not globals too?

  5. #5
    Slayer Svarog's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Posts
    9,083
    Images
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by LeelooM View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I do not think that's the problem, even when getting globals in mining/crafting on caly it doesn't show ....
    It is the problem. The tracker requires 5 people running it on a planet for a global to get confirmed. Right now there are 37 people running it on Calypso, 11 on Arkadia, 2 on Rocktropia and 1 on Cyrene. So all globals outside of Caly and Ark are ignored.

    Never had any global missed on Caly.

  6. #6
    Old Alpha Liu's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Paris, France
    Avatar
    Killashandra Liu Ling
    Society
    Alchemic Dream
    Posts
    716
    Images
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is the problem. The tracker requires 5 people running it on a planet for a global to get confirmed. Right now there are 37 people running it on Calypso, 11 on Arkadia, 2 on Rocktropia and 1 on Cyrene. So all globals outside of Caly and Ark are ignored.

    Never had any global missed on Caly.
    Had a 1350peds hof ignored during mayhem while all regular globals got recorded.
    Lost in Space searching for monkeys

  7. #7
    Dominant mspatterson's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2015
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    XXX ViPô₩₳₹₱
    Avatar
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    XXX ViP WARP
    Posts
    482
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is the problem. The tracker requires 5 people running it on a planet for a global to get confirmed. Right now there are 37 people running it on Calypso, 11 on Arkadia, 2 on Rocktropia and 1 on Cyrene. So all globals outside of Caly and Ark are ignored.

    Never had any global missed on Caly.
    its actually 7 minimum. I confirmed that with blast few months ago cuz all my space/rt globals were never registering.
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/YG5H4Md

  8. #8
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,575
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by flipflap View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we need more players who use entropia tracker if you want your global to be registered; there are other interesting features.
    so make an effort, thanks.

    http://www.entropialife.com/Settings.aspx

    http://www.entropialife.com/Software.aspx

    well, to be honest, my tracker just died. Can't get it to work anymore.
    Could be a diseased HD

    But I can't be bothered to find out what the problem is and reinstall it for that piss poor loot.
    Maybe next year...

  9. #9
    Elite wizz's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2005
    Location
    Brabant
    Avatar
    Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    3,575
    Images
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had a 1350peds hof ignored during mayhem while all regular globals got recorded.
    Same happened here with a 1600 ped Hogglo.
    Finally got a good loot and then it didn't register.

    Mike Freyr later added it by hand to the list.

  10. #10
    Stalker RobBuona's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2010
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    North Carolina
    Avatar
    Patrizia Pandemic Giano
    Society
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Posts
    2,414
    Images
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is the problem. The tracker requires 5 people running it on a planet for a global to get confirmed. Right now there are 37 people running it on Calypso, 11 on Arkadia, 2 on Rocktropia and 1 on Cyrene. So all globals outside of Caly and Ark are ignored.

    Never had any global missed on Caly.
    That's not true. There are still issues with it. For example, I've had 13 mining globals in the past 30 days. They were all on Calypso, so you can see them on my global history, but my mining rank still shows "Na." And neither of my other ranks have changed in months.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook