Few hunting questions from a returning player

Azer501st

Mature
Hi all,

Came back to Entropia after a few years away. Trying to figure some things out...

1) Where do Argonaut Scavenger Elite spawn now?
2) What's the best mob for ESI? Heard they're even more rare but best mob for me was spiders and aurli
3) What and where are these feffoid boss shared loots? See them all the time but can't find any info.

Hi all,

Came back to Entropia after a few years away. Trying to figure some things out...

1) Where do Argonaut Scavenger Elite spawn now?
2) What's the best mob for ESI? Heard they're even more rare but best mob for me was spiders and aurli
3) What and where are these feffoid boss shared loots? See them all the time but can't find any info.

Welcome back!

1) last time I checked they were around fort troy, just outside the west gate
2) Damn, haven't looted one myself since 2012. :scratch2:
3) south west of fort fury is the feff camp.

g'luck!

*edit*

Check here and download the map. It's worth it!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290596-Calypso-Explorer-Map

Hey azer!

Welcome back! Damn its many old timers re-joining, my fl is fully green again :)

1. They moved argo elite north east of troy next to the ocean.
2. Best mob for ESI are the ones with highest hp/level. So the shared loot mobs like sand king or feff pit bosses. Solo its a bit worse, i know mid-high level leviathan drop them, also caperons. I havent looted one solo myself since returning to the game this summer... (cycling 2-3k ped a day mostly)
3. SW from fort fury

Back