PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    h4mmer 4nd s1ckle
    no one got disqualified for anything fishy?
    do we finally have an honest community that wants to play and win legit?

Quote Originally Posted by infamousH4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no one got disqualified for anything fishy?
    do we finally have an honest community that wants to play and win legit?
    no. MA just stopped caring. these idiots (their customers) spend their money anyway

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    no. MA just stopped caring. these idiots (their customers) spend their money anyway
    Correct

People who use 2nd/3rd avatars are also spending money on them. It makes sense (and easier) for MA to just deny the accusations if they are getting a lot of revenue from this one player using multiple avatars. Unless it's a high-stake event where this kind of accusation could kill the business, MA will continue to ignore

Player A uses 2 avatars and spends $1k each = $2k

VS

Honest player B uses only 1 avatar and spend $1.5k

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Luke Szalu Ace
    Society
    Kingsajz
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazbackup View Post
    Correct

People who use 2nd/3rd avatars are also spending money on them. It makes sense (and easier) for MA to just deny the accusations if they are getting a lot of revenue from this one player using multiple avatars. Unless it's a high-stake event where this kind of accusation could kill the business, MA will continue to ignore

Player A uses 2 avatars and spends $1k each = $2k

VS

Honest player B uses only 1 avatar and spend $1.5k
    Looking at it from the short perspective it might be true, but...

Player A does it only during events

There is a lot of B type players who get angry and hopeless after observing player A pattern without consequences over and over again and... eventually quit (events or in worst case the game).

Thanks for not letting me to compete MA! Ignoring all that were also complaining about it and just giving away rewards now to others. Good joob there ! Not a single reply where u state u gonna correct urself or any feedback at all. Not fair survival competition AT ALL !!!!

"Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the event instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

These are your rules MA! When will you start to follow your own rules? The people who exploit the annihilation were not punished. They were not even deprived of their rewards. On the contrary, they received the biggest rewards - Big Congratulations!!! How long does it take to fix one Bug? This bug has existed for at least a year (at least I know since then). Therefore, I did not play annihilation and will not play until the bug exists! Because I follow your rules, it's high time and you too start following them! How long will you make fun of people's money? About the survival bug ... I think it's just because of the team's incompetence.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Velizari View Post
    "Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the event instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

These are your rules MA! When will you start to follow your own rules? The people who exploit the annihilation were not punished. They were not even deprived of their rewards. On the contrary, they received the biggest rewards - Big Congratulations!!! How long does it take to fix one Bug? This bug has existed for at least a year (at least I know since then). Therefore, I did not play annihilation and will not play until the bug exists! Because I follow your rules, it's high time and you too start following them! How long will you make fun of people's money? About the survival bug ... I think it's just because of the team's incompetence.
    So what, everyone who placed abused some bug? There were no outragous placements, ones that had high scores were most likely lucky enough to get a few 5K. I managed to get 2 x 5K myself within 3 hours, but did not have enough time to finish annihilation so my score isn't even on the list.

If you have proof of who was exploiting a bug then send that to MA and they will investigate, but don't assume that the top people all exploited bugs just because they had better scores and were luckier than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Revan View Post
    So what, everyone who placed abused some bug? There were no outragous placements, ones that had high scores were most likely lucky enough to get a few 5K. I managed to get 2 x 5K myself within 3 hours, but did not have enough time to finish annihilation so my score isn't even on the list.

If you have proof of who was exploiting a bug then send that to MA and they will investigate, but don't assume that the top people all exploited bugs just because they had better scores and were luckier than you.
    I don't know who used this bug. It's their job to check!!! I only tested and saw that this bug still exists (as it did a year ago). So I just didn't participate in the annihilation. I'm sure in the last year, dozens or hundreds of players have reported this bug/exploitation. Today we saw the result ... there was not one punished!

Provider
    Aryana Ary Softheart
    Society
    The Knights of Entropia
    Images
    I don't know who used this bug. It's their job to check!!! I only tested and saw that this bug still exists (as it did a year ago). So I just didn't participate in the annihilation. I'm sure in the last year, dozens or hundreds of players have reported this bug/exploitation. Today we saw the result ... there was not one punished!
    what bug? You talk as if everyone knows of a bug with annihilation, but everyone I've spoken of knows nothing about this.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    And how do you know they didn't check? Previous mayhems they advised where people have been disqualified. Most who participate in these events now know that they will get caught if they use an exploit and/or bug and place in mayhem. Those who are going for placement know its not worth the risk and better to play by the rules.

You're assuming that since there are no disqualifications that MA just didn't bother checking. Reality is there probably was no one that exploited/cheated that placed in top 10 on any of the cats.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast