Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gz winners, kinda...some of you played by the rules, many did not.

Too bad it was completely exploitable in annihilation, and completely bugged for many in survival. Instead of asking for details on these bugs that is already out there with screens and proof from multiple sources, stop being lazy, and do a search.

Amazing they had the balls to post results of such a sham event. People would see jail if this were an American company just on the basis of the perceived dollar amounts involved, and continued failure to remedy these bugs, which have existed for years. There are specific laws on the books to deal with this exact kind of fraud, intentional or not. Stop calling this a competition and fix your shit.

For the record, I don't care about Mayhem at all, I don't need or want tokens or items, I don't want to compete in a broken system. The only competition I get out of mayhem is by picking a nemesis of my own and competing against them, but when you cant even finish the event because of a bug...its a joke to do anything except loot boxes for profit.

I do care that MA puts this game into legal jeopardy out of either incompetence or corruption. I consider Mindark to be at the least, criminally negligent in addressing these mayhem issues, and I am confident a Judge would rule the same if they had the evidence and a case....people sit in jail for less now.

As far as why I post on the forum, because it is a public record they cannot destroy or lose. The web will have a copy even if the forum mods delete it, and hopefully they do, it shows coverup. Paper trails are necessary to prove these problems existed for extended periods of time. You do not have persistence or legal fair use in support messages that Mindark controls without a viable subpoena. Whomever brings action can use posts like this to their advantage.

Check out Forgo on YouTube!
    Great Grand Master Pyro L120+
    Celeste Harbor booth #3 on Arkadia - damage and mining depth 1-10 + more!
    The Zombie Arms on Rocktropia
    next to the Steampunks near the tangerine TP Everything you need 500+ items!
    EL profile - 1.75+ million in hunting 600k+ skills

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People keep their score until last second for a different reason and that is to keep it as a surprise to other competitors for obvious reasons.
    Azzah was referring to a Survival bug and you've posted a link for Annihilation.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/506871121

Hereís my twitch clip of the survival bug happening. I did send a clip and summary to support.
    Had the day off of work And tried 10 times or more to get past 3:21 seconds but it always kicked me out after the first claim the marker phase. Tried relogging at several different spots, tried on my laptop, tried while spinning upside down on my head, but nothing seemed to work. Was supposedly working the next day after the maintenance window but it was too late and the event was about to end. Really surprised they didnít extend the event tbh.

Wizzina Wizz Pale Moon
    Society
    The Ministry
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    Please detail the bug so we can also report it.
    A copy paste version is very much appreciated.
    So, feeling like a troll again he?

Or are you really that ignorant?

How about half the playerbase that got kicked from the instance for no particular reason?

Nice event! Right.

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Congratulations to all players who only used their one avatar!

Nice one to all society mates too!

Stay Home______________________________ Play Entropia______________________________Stay Safe

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    So, feeling like a troll again he?

Or are you really that ignorant?

How about half the playerbase that got kicked from the instance for no particular reason?

Nice event! Right.
    I was under the impression we are talking about an abuse to gain higher score in the survival event.
    I was one who got kicked as well after 3rd wave however I did not stop and complain about it and I found options to make it happen.I said at that time that its pc related.
    I would like to add that I already reported that bug.
    Last edited by messi91; 11-20-2019 at 20:45.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
    Please send it to Mindark, instead of on this forum. If you don't, nothing gets done.
    i did. more than once. short answer is they dont give a fuck

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Acoomba Naverith Rafael
    Society
    Dark Knights
    Images
    The last time I could actually tell, I was 3rd place in Survival. After gaining that position, EVERY time I entered the Survival mode, I was kicked after 1-2 minutes, so I couldn't participate. At least I got 10th place. I have no clue if, and who, actually earned their positions.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Konrad Nightstalker
    Quote Originally Posted by GxB View Post
    i did. more than once. short answer is they dont give a fuck
    Unless people stop paying for mayhem, MA will keep doing it. We can complain all day every year, but the fact is, MA keeps getting a lot of money for it. They can just stay silent and people will still throw themselves on the next mayhems

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael Miks Cust
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMoarrrr View Post
    Survival mode this mayhem needed more luck than annihilation. No competition at all. I could of lasted double than my current time of 1h16min. But got timer automatically stoped just like everybody else did. Tryed 30 times to set beat time, only 2 attempts I was allowed to last longer than an hour, but not much longer after that anyway. All rest runs lasted between 6 and 14 mins on average.
    I know there is a lot of players who couldn't last even 30mins whole event after many attempts. I don't know what caused it but man oh man this event survival mode sucked like no other event ever.
    Players invest/waste money on overpriced Uber tier guns, armors, faps, buys pills so they could compete in upcoming event and all they see is that they are screwed and has no chance to participate for such a dumb reason.
    Small bugs and MA mistakes I don't care and I do not bother , but this was pure disaster.
    GG all winners and sorry for those who was left behind in such stupid way.
    What a disaster

★ Firecracker lvl10-105 Armatrix @ Medusa 1F Shop#3★
    ★ Miks' HUNT shop @ Medusa 3F Shop#4 ★
    ❂ Mothership Bismarck Warp Services ❂

[Calypso, 53394, 69340, 103, Miks Hunt Shop, Medusa] CHEAPER than AH

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Michael Miks Cust
    Images
    Congrats to all the winners!

★ Firecracker lvl10-105 Armatrix @ Medusa 1F Shop#3★