Halloween Mayhem 2019 Results

no one got disqualified for anything fishy?
do we finally have an honest community that wants to play and win legit? :scratch2:

no. MA just stopped caring. these idiots (their customers) spend their money anyway

Correct

People who use 2nd/3rd avatars are also spending money on them. It makes sense (and easier) for MA to just deny the accusations if they are getting a lot of revenue from this one player using multiple avatars. Unless it's a high-stake event where this kind of accusation could kill the business, MA will continue to ignore

Player A uses 2 avatars and spends $1k each = $2k

VS

Honest player B uses only 1 avatar and spend $1.5k

Correct

People who use 2nd/3rd avatars are also spending money on them. It makes sense (and easier) for MA to just deny the accusations if they are getting a lot of revenue from this one player using multiple avatars. Unless it's a high-stake event where this kind of accusation could kill the business, MA will continue to ignore

Player A uses 2 avatars and spends $1k each = $2k

VS

Honest player B uses only 1 avatar and spend $1.5k

Looking at it from the short perspective it might be true, but...

Player A does it only during events

There is a lot of B type players who get angry and hopeless after observing player A pattern without consequences over and over again and... eventually quit (events or in worst case the game).

Thanks for not letting me to compete MA! Ignoring all that were also complaining about it and just giving away rewards now to others. Good joob there ! Not a single reply where u state u gonna correct urself or any feedback at all. Not fair survival competition AT ALL !!!!

"Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the event instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

These are your rules MA! When will you start to follow your own rules? The people who exploit the annihilation were not punished. They were not even deprived of their rewards. On the contrary, they received the biggest rewards - Big Congratulations!!! How long does it take to fix one Bug? This bug has existed for at least a year (at least I know since then). Therefore, I did not play annihilation and will not play until the bug exists! Because I follow your rules, it's high time and you too start following them! How long will you make fun of people's money? About the survival bug ... I think it's just because of the team's incompetence.

"Bypassing or attempting to bypass any of the event instance entry or item restrictions will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account."

These are your rules MA! When will you start to follow your own rules? The people who exploit the annihilation were not punished. They were not even deprived of their rewards. On the contrary, they received the biggest rewards - Big Congratulations!!! How long does it take to fix one Bug? This bug has existed for at least a year (at least I know since then). Therefore, I did not play annihilation and will not play until the bug exists! Because I follow your rules, it's high time and you too start following them! How long will you make fun of people's money? About the survival bug ... I think it's just because of the team's incompetence.

So what, everyone who placed abused some bug? There were no outragous placements, ones that had high scores were most likely lucky enough to get a few 5K. I managed to get 2 x 5K myself within 3 hours, but did not have enough time to finish annihilation so my score isn't even on the list.

If you have proof of who was exploiting a bug then send that to MA and they will investigate, but don't assume that the top people all exploited bugs just because they had better scores and were luckier than you.

So what, everyone who placed abused some bug? There were no outragous placements, ones that had high scores were most likely lucky enough to get a few 5K. I managed to get 2 x 5K myself within 3 hours, but did not have enough time to finish annihilation so my score isn't even on the list.

If you have proof of who was exploiting a bug then send that to MA and they will investigate, but don't assume that the top people all exploited bugs just because they had better scores and were luckier than you.

I don't know who used this bug. It's their job to check!!! I only tested and saw that this bug still exists (as it did a year ago). So I just didn't participate in the annihilation. I'm sure in the last year, dozens or hundreds of players have reported this bug/exploitation. Today we saw the result ... there was not one punished!

I don't know who used this bug. It's their job to check!!! I only tested and saw that this bug still exists (as it did a year ago). So I just didn't participate in the annihilation. I'm sure in the last year, dozens or hundreds of players have reported this bug/exploitation. Today we saw the result ... there was not one punished!

what bug? You talk as if everyone knows of a bug with annihilation, but everyone I've spoken of knows nothing about this.

And how do you know they didn't check? Previous mayhems they advised where people have been disqualified. Most who participate in these events now know that they will get caught if they use an exploit and/or bug and place in mayhem. Those who are going for placement know its not worth the risk and better to play by the rules.

You're assuming that since there are no disqualifications that MA just didn't bother checking. Reality is there probably was no one that exploited/cheated that placed in top 10 on any of the cats.

And how do you know they didn't check? Previous mayhems they advised where people have been disqualified. Most who participate in these events now know that they will get caught if they use an exploit and/or bug and place in mayhem. Those who are going for placement know its not worth the risk and better to play by the rules.

You're assuming that since there are no disqualifications that MA just didn't bother checking. Reality is there probably was no one that exploited/cheated that placed in top 10 on any of the cats.

Reality? Sorry but I'm not that utopian thinking man :) Thousands know but nobody uses it? There's not even a 1% chance of this being true and you know it. MA too ...

Reality? Sorry but I'm not that utopian thinking man :) Thousands know but nobody uses it? There's not even a 1% chance of this being true and you know it. MA too ...

Thousands huh...guess the numbers don't lie.

Merry Mayhem Annihilation Bug
Started by Jhereg, 11-09-2019 21:45
Replies: 13
Views: 875

Thousands huh...guess the numbers don't lie.

Merry Mayhem Annihilation Bug
Started by Jhereg, 11-09-2019 21:45
Replies: 13
Views: 875

And what do these numbers prove? I saw this thread now (after your post). But I have known about this bug for a year. And I'm not a top player and I'm not a computer genius. If I know, so many others know before me ...

Community: Yo, this mayhem was broken as hell, bugged and unfair.

MA: Upgraded Graphics Engine !!!!! look here !! shiny pictures !! :rolleyes:

Community: Ok but, my money... you see...

MA: We added blooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!111!!

Community: Yo, this mayhem was broken as hell, bugged and unfair.

MA: Upgraded Graphics Engine !!!!! look here !! shiny pictures !! :rolleyes:

Community: Ok but, my money... you see...

MA: We added blooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!111!!

Almost as blooming shiny as Candy Crush!!

Time to change

MA, maybe it's time to change the kind of event?

A long event where everyone has a little chance to win (but the more/fastest you hunt, the more you have a chance to loot a special item) like the TEN years event would be way more profitable for everyone.

Nowadays, some avatars just login for the mayhem, hunt like crazy eventually win some prizes and logout until next mayhem. They can also sell skills to remain in a specific skill category.

Nowadays, some avatars just login for the mayhem, hunt like crazy eventually win some prizes and logout until next mayhem. They can also sell skills to remain in a specific skill category.

I like the annihilation event but yes i agree its mess up since some players only come at those events now :( but i dont see something to change and work

once again, there are not very complicated solutions that will not stop anyone.

1/ L weapons must mount much faster tier, it is abnormal that a L full tt weapon does not reach tier 10!
a majority of weapons do not reach tier 3 ...
tiers rate must be WIDELY more efficient.
in this way, the unl weapons will no longer be automatically in the top of the ranking and it will give a chance to all.

2/ the PM token must be distributed in reward in larger quantities and not only for the 1st of the ranking, but also for the 5th, the 10th, the 15th, the 20th, the 25th.
do not tell me that it will give less value to the 3 interesting things proposed in exchanges of pm token and token because there is no problem.

there are 2 choices; either the mayhem is reserved for a few and therefore the economic activity decreases, or it is accessible to all.
being more generous in PM token will have the positive effect of giving a motivation over time to all the players who will get one and who will therefore participate in all the events to obtain the number of tokens sufficient.

- the rewards must be varied, original and more numerous !!!!
( special apartments in a unique city that will offer rewards only accessible to homeowners.
buff over 15mg maximum found in the strongbox; therefore 20/25 / 30mg.
special farts with unique and useful skills.
vehicles unl.
untranslatable unl enhancers and can not be removed from the weapon as soon as placed.
keys to open chests in a huge room with all kinds of rewards, ranging from ubber's weapon unl, unique items, to classic buffs, L weapons ... lottery what.
everyone here could offer popur rewards to make mayhems far more appealing )

- there is also the possibility to offer rewards of unl objects that can not be sold by the player, it will not drown the market, but rewards that will have an interesting specialty to be interesting.

the problem in this game is not the how and what to do to make it richer, the problem is that those who make the decisions do not think like players and do not consult us; the community of this game deserves much better.

all this is only my opinion, my vision.

Good suggestions but I think they are too big to accept. At first, they just have to make the mayhems fairer. This will also attract more players to hunt more. At the moment they are showing that they don't care about it and that's a little weird

Good suggestions but I think they are too big to accept. At first, they just have to make the mayhems fairer. This will also attract more players to hunt more. At the moment they are showing that they don't care about it and that's a little weird

What exactly isn't fair atm? You mean "fair" like someone who logs in randomly and use L gear should have equal changes compared with those who invest tons of time skilling up and tons of PEDs for top equipment? Currently it is fair enough- equipment and skills only gives a slight advantage and can easily beaten with some luck. Please, do not suggest fixing something that isn't broken

When it comes to mayhems, reward distribution is the only bottleneck tbh. Higher categories should be more appealing

What exactly isn't fair atm? You mean "fair" like someone who logs in randomly and use L gear should have equal changes compared with those who invest tons of time skilling up and tons of PEDs for top equipment? Currently it is fair enough- equipment and skills only gives a slight advantage and can easily beaten with some luck. Please, do not suggest fixing something that isn't broken

When it comes to mayhems, reward distribution is the only bottleneck tbh. Higher categories should be more appealing

Just read this thread and come again to comment. And this bug is not from now but at least from a few events, but apparently MA doesn't care about that:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?312793-Merry-Mayhem-Annihilation-Bug

Last edited:
This comment wasn't about bug. It was answer to your "good suggestion" and "fairness"

As long as this bug exists will there be fairness? Or do you just have to write something? You think i want everyone to win equally? You are very confused. I have invested a lot of money in weapons and armor and that is why I do not want this bug to exist because it completely makes no sense of all that invested money...

As long as this bug exists will there be fairness? Or do you just have to write something? You think i want everyone to win equally? You are very confused. I have invested a lot of money in weapons and armor and that is why I do not want this bug to exist because it completely makes no sense of all that invested money...

Yes. No. Yes. You forgot the topic again, i was not referring to the bug

Yes. No. Yes. You forgot the topic again, i was not referring to the bug

Obviously you still haven't read the other topic (for which I gave you a link). Until you read it, you won't stop talking nonsense. Good Luck!

Back