Working Together: Crafted Components

Lists refreshed ;)

Solar 16V Gel Batteries available again!

I've just reloaded Enhanced Talytic Converters and Solar 16V Gel Batteries. Latter one is to support Level 12 Amp crafters.
If any of you, readers of this post, were crafting Solar 16V - I'm open for discussions regarding supplying it to crafters community.

Good luck on your manufacturing services!

New components added

New components added.
Electropositive Capacitor, GEC Coil Springs 1M, Basic Vehicle Servo.
Welcome to Son Alukat Goku

Please, let me know if you would like different stack sizes on any items at shop. PM in game.

Last edited:
Thank you for everything you do to help make entropia better! Working together will help us all succeed.

This Rocks :) :wtg:
:wise:

Thank you for everything you do to help make entropia better! Working together will help us all succeed.

Hard period we live. Hard to donate, trust, support while looking how it's wasted :)

I've been closing both Working Together after ~6 month of testing period. It was second time of "Working Together". First was when community needed to pass through hard bottleneck after Armatrix weapons were introduced. We passed through and resources were closed. Armatrix weapon shop where I was selling wide assortment of weapons you were crafting. Invested (donated) to try us bring through that bottleneck.

With current "Working Together" challenge was higher and we were about to fail.
Sir Alukat, few others who joined per that long period of test and 17.2 adds some additional optimism. I'll add to trusts and will keep open the resources I had for community to operate. Two shops with many shopkeepers for your items. For some more time.

If you are professional component crafter (dedicated on some craft, got 100QR or close to, got print at maxed) - check items at shop and see if you could supply shop or offer something what's not there but needed by colleagues, get spot for additional sell for your items. If you are crafter who uses components on your craft -visit shop and check if any components at below of your own cost to craft these. My motto: serve others and let others serve you. Communication. Without a word.

Thanks and Good luck to everyone.

("Working Together"; Component shop; me buying items from you at auction; selling at cheaper; what happened? 1) you got your items sold and 2) crafters purchased at shop at lower and had cost of items they manufacture to lower; think on if you seen that; what you were thinking about that; if it really was to harm you or to help you, to help community? to mention what sold at shops that not influences market data... I have tested you if you are careful to people around. hear and care. Forgive me.)

Last edited:
Cleaned out your Girder Beams :)

If you have another 34 units for sale at that price point, I'd buy them. Could either meet, or just drop a stack of 34 in the Shopkeeper when you restock and let me know.

Cleaned out your Girder Beams :)

If you have another 34 units for sale at that price point, I'd buy them. Could either meet, or just drop a stack of 34 in the Shopkeeper when you restock and let me know.

Posted :) Thanks for shared attention to our service (=component manufacturers united? :D)
Various other components for vehicle engineers are available at the shop to ease their life ;) Please, do not hesitate to check. Best luck!

Inventories updated (check first post for the updated list).

All materials to upgrade majority of items are available (L armors for armor upgrades are available on floor 5 apt E).
6x very rare H31a for upgrading your Military are available now.

Back