Question: Auto bidding in auction how?

Ino

Provider
Karina Yassmine Mistyk
Yesterday I've tried to put a bid on some Alicenies Gel and some guy raised the bid instantly, I've bid again and again it was raised instantly, I've tried a 3rd time and again I was raised instantly. I quit bidding and minded my own business and today I see that I have the last bid even though when I logged out I was outbid and have the message that I was outbid. How does this work? How can someone outbid and then remove the bid? I will not put any names here but if you want to check in game see the auction for Alicenies Gel with 14 bids or more.

When some1 puts an order for something (in this case for Alicenies) it does auto-bidding when all parameters apply (amount,price,time left)..

The message system cant follow that quickness ,so your messages arent correct displayed...

-->its "normal" nowadays..

Eddie

I quit bidding and minded my own business and today I see that I have the last bid even though when I logged out I was outbid and have the message that I was outbid.

That order has expired.

That order has expired.

It wouldnt put bid on item that ends after order expiration (unless it has been changed, if it has , it would be very easy to exploit it - but i think it hasnt).

So most likely - OP didnt get outbid at all (just saw outbid message that was about previous outbid)

update: just looked at the order ...it lasts for 1 day 14 hours for 107%

the auction of this is @105% atm and lasts 1 day 4 hours.....--> automatic bids until 107%

When I get home I'll post screenshots with the outbid message.
Please explain the statement "the auction of this is @105% atm and lasts 1 day 4 hours.....--> automatic bids until 107% " Who or how automatic bids?

When I get home I'll post screenshots with the outbid message.
Please explain the statement "the auction of this is @105% atm and lasts 1 day 4 hours.....--> automatic bids until 107% " Who or how automatic bids?

No need for screenies...i looked at the bid 2 times now ...
and dont go too much about the messages...see them as e-mails.....not time accurate .only look in auction under bids

The atm price of this "sale" is at 105.08% markup

If you click the order button you see 1 order for the max price of 107% ( automatic bidding included) ... the order is 10 hours longer then this sale goes...
and in this case the Avatar with a D in his name created this order

THE automatic bidding is a feature from the auction order system,every1 could create such an order..

if YOU bid the 107% --> you overbid the order and its yours ( until another player overbids then)

hope its all clear now....

Last edited:
Reactions: Ino
No need for screenies...i looked at the bid 2 times now ...
and dont go too much about the messages...see them as e-mails.....not time accurate .only look in auction under bids

The atm price of this "sale" is at 105.08% markup

If you click the order button you see 1 order for the max price of 107% ( automatic bidding included) ... the order is 10 hours longer then this sale goes...
and in this case the Avatar with a D in his name created this order

THE automatic bidding is a feature from the auction order system,every1 could create such an order..

if YOU bid the 107% --> you overbid the order and its yours ( until another player overbids then)

hope its all clear now....
Thank you for the explanation. I get it now there is a in game automatic bidding feature. I'll have to research it.

Thank you for the explanation. I get it now there is a in game automatic bidding feature. I'll have to research it.

It's fine for materials like these but it's absolute shit for buying weapons or armors since it doesn't let you choose which specific item you want to apply the order to

They changed the ordering system, if you have an order it will auto increment the bids automatically up to the order markup % set. This was not always the case, it changed I want to say about 2 years ago. So you are not wrong to think something is different if you placed orders before that time.

Back